Agony Infusions +9+5

Agony Infusions +9+5

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Mamma il Dio.2074

Mamma il Dio.2074

Hello, I would like to suggest you a thing about the Mighty/Malign etc. +9 Agony Infusions. It would be really nice to give the possibility to change their statistics at the Mystic Forge since they are expansive to make, or it takes time if a person doesn’t want to spend money on them. So if a player wants to change his Agony set for another character i think he/she should have the possibility to do it. Furthermore, you should add aswell a verification message before buying them like " Are you sure you want to buy this … +9 Agony Infusion? "Because it just happened to me to buy the wrong one by mistake. I think these small things would be appreciated by many players! Thanks in advance for reviewing this thread =)

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

This idea comes up every month or so. I think nearly every player would support this as a QoL change.

The precedent already exists for Bauble, Winter’s Heart, & Phospholuminescent Infusions:

• Original Infusion
  • Anthology of Heroes
  • Infusion-related material sink (respectively: Mystic coin x5, Pristine Snowflakes x10, & Tattered Bat Wings x5)
  • Stat-related material sink: 25x of one of the original T6 fine mats (e.g. Powerful Venom, for condition damage)

So it’s “simply” a matter of introducing new recipes to destroy the old infusion and replace it with a new one, perhaps re-using the bauble infusion model (5 mystic coins) (In practice, this apparently is a lot more work than we think it is.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

we should also add recipes to change weapon types, like torch into sword. cause, you know, maybe people change their minds about their builds.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Illconceived Was Na.9781

we should also add recipes to change weapon types, like torch into sword. cause, you know, maybe people change their minds about their builds.

Those don’t seem parallel to me. Weapons can be re-purposed to other characters (with appropriate stat changes), while a power infusion isn’t useful for a condi build.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: Trinnitty.8256

Trinnitty.8256

Not even a comparable remark what so ever. The amount needed and cost for +9 +5 infusion is extremely expensive compared to an ascended weapon is not even in the same universe. It really isn’t.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Illconceived Was Na.9781

• Cost of ascended weapons: ~50-80g
  • Cost of AR+9/Stat+5: ~60-70g

So the costs are comparable.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

They should add this option to the infusion vendor. Let’s say, with a penalty of requiring one Integrated Fractal Matrix or something.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: JoMay.6485

JoMay.6485

Nah, it should be free from a golem vendor, they r just expensive, no sense to put other golds for change stats.

From Golem vendor buy a +5+9 giving a different +5+9stats infusion.

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: Faaris.8013

Faaris.8013

Nah, it should be free from a golem vendor, they r just expensive, no sense to put other golds for change stats.

From Golem vendor buy a +5+9 giving a different +5+9stats infusion.

Agreed, it’s hassle enough to remove the infusions from gear, change them and put them back in. The removal tool already costs money. I don’t see people changing 18 infusions regularly just for the 90 stat points they give. Probably only once in a lifetime.

Herleve – Ruins of Surmia

Agony Infusions +9+5

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

• Cost of ascended weapons: ~50-80g
  • Cost of AR+9/Stat+5: ~60-70g

So the costs are comparable.

Except they aren’t since you don’t craft 18 weapons per character.