Ah kitten it. I love this game.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

This thread post serves no purpose and will be locked. I freaken love this game. 500 hours and it hasnt faded regardless of some complaining. See you ingame people and remember to have fun.

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

I so agree with you!

Posted by: Debsylvania.7396

Debsylvania.7396

ah kitten it! Well said!

Deb ~The Chewbacca Defense [TCD];
Waiting For Death [WFD]
@ Borlis Pass Server

Posted by: FrizzFreston.5290

FrizzFreston.5290

How does saying you love this game serve no purpose. It serves as much purpose as complaining!

I just love showing people around and feed of their enjoyment, especially the ACTUAL casual players who play a few hours a week and are simply amazed by having some time off and enjoying some content together. They aren’t yet worried about ascended gear, and they have no intention of going for something, but they do love the tiny bits of pieces of world they get to see.

It’s just amazing for someone like me who has seen pretty much everything. (I have alot achievement points.) And I still feel that it’s just great to have these tiny adventures. nothing big nothing small. And then you get a named exotic from the easiest jumping puzzle of all time (under new management), while showing around your friend who wanted to do them all. Just great ^^ (and incredibly lucky)

EDIT: because who cares about how many achievement poitns i have anyway.

“It isn’t working!” CL4P-TP
Ingame Name: Guardian Erik

Posted by: Sion.1653

Sion.1653

Me too. I read the forums often (mostly a mistake) and sometimes I get down when all the ‘flaws’ are layed out point by point. But they never include the awesome to counterbalance the awful – and whenever I hop ingame I have fun and it’s hard to stop.

Posted by: LightningLockey.5938

LightningLockey.5938

It does have a lot of potential and great content, ANet is just letting the game become a failure now which really sucks.

Posted by: endless.1376

endless.1376

My personal storyline brought me to tears nearly on several occasions. It made we wonder what would have happened if I had joined this group or that. What if I made that choice instead? It got me invested and other than how rough some of the fighting is I think that it is pretty darn good.

With any luck and some polish to zone events and dungeons I think we shall have ourselves a nice AAA alternative in the genre.

And to this I say:

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: robber.4613

robber.4613

Love it too. Turning me into a monogamer!

Posted by: Gandolfi.1507

Gandolfi.1507

Me too. Absolutely love the game and will be here for years to come.

Godrik Gandolfi – human warrior; Lucius Foestabber – charr reaper
The Path Least Travelled, Gunnar’s Hold

Posted by: stayBlind.7849

stayBlind.7849

That’s because its made to make your brain like to do it.

PSYCHOLOGY FTW!

Posted by: Tiger Ashante.1792

Tiger Ashante.1792

Despite not liking some aspects of the game, over all, I love it!
If all the impatient/demanding/complaining people on this forum and particularly those threatening to leave unless they get their own way (which reminds me sometimes of 9year olds stamping their foot in rage coz they didn’t get their lollies) just gave some time and breathing space to Anet, I assure you we’re going to have an even more brilliant game than it already is. I know, I played lots of gw1 and I know how capable these guys are. Even though some may not like gw1 to me it was simply awesome and gw2 even more so.

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

I like the game.

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

Posted by: Revan.3185

Revan.3185

I love it to! Anet gets way to many complaints for making an amazing game like this.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

That’s because its made to make your brain like to do it.

PSYCHOLOGY FTW!

Fun – it’s addictive!

Posted by: Aoshi.4785

Aoshi.4785

In love with this game as well, just wish I had better fps atm ^__^

Posted by: TxJBxT.9370

TxJBxT.9370

I find the game to have lost its touch. I haven’t had the most fun since I first started since ignorance is bliss. Usually after that stage I find a good guild with chatty friendly member to take me along and not some crappy mainstream one that just wants you to make their member number bigger (Run into those a lot.) And I haven’t had any luck in starting my own. So really to sum it all for me this game while great has issues with its community. It feels like I’m playing WoW again with their crappy community. So if my guild don’t take off or I find a nice guild then I can’t say I’ll be playing this game much if at all in the future.

Posted by: LordYz.8941

LordYz.8941

After my wife “forced” me to buy this game I love and enjoyed it a lot.
Love this game and my guild mates. Talkative bunch of guys and girls. It is fun doing my stuff and chatting away in guild chat.

Sea of Sorrows, Black Snow Suave.
Recruiting dungeon raiders.

Posted by: shambo.3842

shambo.3842

I am very kittening happy I get to play a game of this caliber for free!!

thank you Anet im going to be here for years. this is the best mmo out there imo.