Airships. Personal/Guild Airships

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Blacksheep.9158

Blacksheep.9158

So here is an idea that would be really great. You see, wouldn’t it be nice to have your own airship? Like the one above the Vigil Keep or one of those Pact airships. You can use it to maybe “fly around” like in its own map maybe, with other airships made by others. Get a crew of people and put weapons on such on it. Then you would be able to fight other airships, maybe have a guild airship and you could use guild influence to build parts and such then put it together to have your own guild airship to hang out and/or go into battle with other guilds. I know it probably has to require a lot of work, like a new map for each one and/or a map in general for this along with all the guild influence parts to build, but this would turn out to be amazing!

Attachments:

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Nice idea, but….

NCSoft would rather sell you a “Royal Pass” or an “Airship Pass”.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Posted by: Anmida.4058

Anmida.4058

I know this is bubble-bursting and don’t get me wrong, something like this would be awesome and solve the whole “why is there enough air traffic for Aetherblades to exist yet not a single airship in the airs unlike in the game’s artwork” deal. But…

Anet hasn’t updated Home Instances in two years. Like at all. They haven’t even added essential NPCs. Instead, we got the Royal Terrace and the Airship Passes. So…

Posted by: Godzzila.3752

Godzzila.3752

Never going to happen.

Posted by: red.2387

red.2387

This would be great. Guilds could have instanced sky battles.