Q:

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

"All Available Dailies" window

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

It showed up for me after I claimed my first login reward. Can’t figure out how to manually look at it after closing it at that point, though.

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

It showed up for me after I claimed my first login reward. Can’t figure out how to manually look at it after closing it at that point, though.

I didn’t get a login reward. If I’m reading the patch notes right, it’s because I logged in yesterday.

That doesn’t seem right, but it appears to be what it says.

Odd loyalty reward that puts people who played on the 15th a day behind everybody else.

All classes

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Odd loyalty reward that puts people who played on the 15th a day behind everybody else.

Very odd indeed. Punish people who play every day by putting them a day behind those that may or may not play but check out new stuff on patch day.

It isn’t fair that those of us that play at reset can’t get the daily login rewards too. And is there no way to at least LOOK at the login rewards?

And where is this pretty new screen they showed in the preview? All I see is the same version with everything mashed together in my hero panel.

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

It’s not putting you a day behind, it’s preventing you from getting an extra laurel that you would get by claiming today’s pre-patch daily AND the post-patch login reward.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

An extra laurel. They do so much additional work to prevent people getting an extra laurel worth around 1g?

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Especially since there seems to be NO extra laurel?

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Nabrok.9023

It’s not putting you a day behind, it’s preventing you from getting an extra laurel that you would get by claiming today’s pre-patch daily AND the post-patch login reward.

No, it’s a day behind. If somebody who didn’t log in yesterday continues to log in daily they will get the 28th reward one day before those who did log in yesterday.

All classes

Posted by: whoknows.7968

whoknows.7968

Is there a way to manually see the cute daily ap window??, i dont want to see the daily ap pressing h—>archievements… is soo mess up !!!!! please GM fix! ty

Nabrok.9023

Is there a way to manually see the cute daily ap window??, i dont want to see the daily ap pressing h—>archievements… is soo mess up !!!!! please GM fix! ty

I asked an anet person in game and he told me that the only way to view it is when you first login for the day. Pretty big over-sight there. We should be able to see this window whenever.

All classes

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I logged in yesterday, and I got the daily login reward as soon as the game updated today.

But maybe that’s because I wasn’t online between the daily reset and the patch?

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Gaia Orunitia.5794

Gaia Orunitia.5794

Basicaly, if you’re european, you’re screwed. Thank you.

(Yeah I’m exaggerating a bit, but the consideration of dedicated people is a little frustrating for some time…)

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

An extra laurel. They do so much additional work to prevent people getting an extra laurel worth around 1g?

LOL, that statement coming from a white knight who advocates for fairness in this game. Thank you sir. You made my day complete!

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Posted by: Swoo.5079

Swoo.5079

Yeah, I want to be able to check the progress as well.

Please Anet give us someway to access the interface.

Ascended items are Anet biggest mistake and a kneejerk reaction.

Nabrok.9023

I logged in yesterday, and I got the daily login reward as soon as the game updated today.

But maybe that’s because I wasn’t online between the daily reset and the patch?

Yes, that’s right. If you logged in between yesterdays reset and todays patch, you miss out on the first daily reward.

You can still get the 10 AP though.

All classes

Posted by: Hatter.8159

Hatter.8159

Lol so they design a system that is meant to incentivize daily play, and then they punish those that were playing daily? Brilliantly genius!

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

LOL so basically in a nutshell those who play everyday and login every day got royally screwed by the new daily login patch, and those who login every now and then get rewarded, would LOVE for the DEV who decided that at the Monday morning meeting to come here and post why.

Posted by: Corrada.7304

Corrada.7304

2 accounts:
1. NO reward (atm 1 day not exist)
2. “reward”: 2 coins ( big LOL)

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

Maybe those of us that played yesterday will start on day 2 of the log in rewards, because we already had the chance to get normal daily rewards between reset and patch. I’d be fine with that, since I got a laurel/other items with the daily before the patch.

Not sure how they handled players that were on yesterday post-reset, but did not complete the daily before the patch today. Are they screwed out of a laurel/old daily rewards?

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

No, it’s a day behind. If somebody who didn’t log in yesterday continues to log in daily they will get the 28th reward one day before those who did log in yesterday.

Yes but the ones that did log in and finish their daily will have an extra day’s worth of rewards under the old system compared to the others.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

Nabrok.9023

Yes but the ones that did log in and finish their daily will have an extra day’s worth of rewards under the old system compared to the others.

I got my 12 AP from dailies before the patch hit, I got my 10 AP for dailies after the patch hit. That’s ok, but somehow getting an extra mystic coin and being on equal footing with those who didn’t log in yesterday is not?

It’s not a huge deal, but I can’t deny I’m slightly annoyed by it.

I’m more annoyed that I can’t see the nice new achievement window but once a day though.

All classes

Posted by: Gaia Orunitia.5794

Gaia Orunitia.5794

For 2 mystic coins they feel that they have to screw every player that play before patch ? No I hope there is another reason and Anet will explain it really soon…

=)

The fact is I play GW2 since beta and I played everyday since that day, so it’s really frustrating not to have my yesterday connection that doesn’t count for some unclear reasons. If the problem was the double reward, why could we farm the daily AP twice then ?

They could have granted us the day one login with a message like “You already had your reward today, see you tomorrow !

Posted by: jason.2043

jason.2043

Logging in with a toon that wasn’t logged in on the 15th worked like a charm.