All the complaints

All the complaints

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Just watched this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHBOWPLpXrs&index=67&list=PLB9B0CA00461BB187

and it made me think, maybe we shouldent throw out so many complaint left and right all the time.
I mean I for one would like to play gw2 for afew more years and it wont be the same if we keep burning out the devs and replace them.

All the complaints

Posted by: Cuddy.6247

Cuddy.6247

This is an unfortunate truth of many industries. Any and every employee is going to be treated with the same demeanor as the lowest common denominator – which generally means that no matter how good of an employee you are, no matter how hard you work and no matter the quality of the work you provide – there’s a strong chance that your supervisors and customers will not see any positive.

With that said, it sucks – but people should still address their concerns, repeatedly. An employee is much less likely than a customer to sway the direction of supervisors – because despite that employees help make the business money, customers are the people who pay them.

The video could be largely applied to any working industry. There’s nothing more or less unique with working conditions between your average game designer or an electrician/mechanic/etc. People like to pretend there’s something special about it, but it’s not.

Bottom line? Sounds like any other job.

All the complaints

Posted by: Blaeys.3102

Blaeys.3102

Yea. With all the negativity on the forums, its easy to forget that GW2, at its core, is an amazing game. If it wasn’t, we wouldn’t be here after two years.

And, it’s obvious that there have been a LOT of really late nights put in by their team to get us those additional features, both before launch and since.

I may be (hope I am) wrong about this, but I think the biggest issue with this game’s development right now is related to the continual starts and stops dictated by what upper management see as industry trends or player demands (but are more often just noise floating in the wind).

And, I blame these forums more than anything. it’s obvious that alot of the design goals from day one have been partially or completely scrapped because of perceived player input.

Mini games, dungeons, progressive/continually updated dynamic events, huge world events, the original living story model, even underwater combat – these all seem to have fallen victim to the knife at some point to make room for new zones, permanent story features, etc. And, my guess is, the people actually designing the game have grown a little jaded and war weary from it.

In my opinion, this game would be considerably better if these forums didn’t exist – and ArenaNet devs were able to stick to their guns and the original vision of the game, fleshing out the game they originally wanted to build instead of changing lanes or taking completely different roads every time someone sneezes on the forums.

There is something to be said for having a vision and sticking to it.

TL;DR – as weird as it sounds, they should stop listening to players so much and stick to their vision of what a fun/good game would be.

(edited by Blaeys.3102)

All the complaints

Posted by: Kanebrake.6192

Kanebrake.6192

Just watched this video

and it made me think, maybe we shouldent throw out so many complaint left and right all the time.
I mean I for one would like to play gw2 for afew more years and it wont be the same if we keep burning out the devs and replace them.

So basically don’t rock the boat because they could take their toys and go home?

I don’t think that line of thinking works for most people.

BG

All the complaints

Kanebrake.6192

And, my guess is, the people actually designing the game have grown a little jaded and war weary from it.

It would be interesting to see what devs have to say about a) the current state of the game and b) the current playerbase. You know without all kinds of NDA’s and whatnot hanging over their heads.

In my opinion, this game would be considerably better if these forums didn’t exist – and ArenaNet devs were able to stick to their guns and the original vision of the game, fleshing out the game they originally wanted to build instead of changing lanes or taking completely different roads every time someone sneezes on the forums.

Considering that they mostly ignore everything said on the forums, case in points; this no white sword garbage or the not being able to party in the Christmas stuff, I’d say the forums have pretty minimal impact on their decision making process.

BG

All the complaints

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

I’ve noticed there is a handful of players…. (about 4-5) who do literally nothing but trash talk every single update anet adds to the game.

Its sickening.

Like….. if you seriously don’t like every single thing anet does…. why don’t you just quit playing and shut up already.

Legitimate issues that get posted in the forums get swallowed up by dozens of qq threads posted by players with xenophobia who can’t handle arenanet tweaking game mechanics or content delivery.

Honestly…. the new Log-in and Daily rewards are amazing.
…but heaven forbid anet changes the path from point A to point B and holy kitten people lose their kittening minds.

They give you your laurels now just for logging in….

Players who really care about earning the most possible AP no longer have to do every single daily category to get the max AP for the day.

Dailies can be completed in record times…. and encourage players to go out and be in different areas they would otherwise have no reason to visit…. and if you decide you don’t want to do your daily….. you aren’t missing out on anything.

All the people crying need to stop for a moment…. and look at the situation.

All the complaints

Kanebrake.6192

I’ve noticed there is a handful of players…. (about 4-5) who do literally nothing but trash talk every single update anet adds to the game.

Worse yet there’s a handful of players who do nothing but excuse Anet’s poor choices and praise them for everything they do.

BG

All the complaints

Posted by: TheBlackLeech.9360

TheBlackLeech.9360

Worse yet there’s a handful of players who do nothing but excuse Anet’s poor choices and praise them for everything they do.

I agree, and I sincerely hope you are not attempting to insinuate that I’m one of those people.

All the complaints

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

Generally, the smaller the company, the greater the likelihood that management will be enlightened. The culmination of this is a small company with a single, intelligent, reasonable boss who has complete control. Of course, a small company with a kitten at the top is its own special kind of hell.

The reverse is also true. The bigger the company, the greater the likelihood that someone at or near the top will be stupid, unreasonable, etc. Some of this is just the nature of corporate culture. A friend of mine works as a manager in a drugstore. He regularly hears from upper management that it should be possible to get the employees to complete task Z in Y time frame. After all, when the executive worked in a store (20 years ago), it was done in Y time frame. What the executive fails to remember is that 20 years ago the store had 5X the number of employees. The point is that there are always going to be disconnects between upper management and staff.

I’m not sure what this has to do with complaints, though. The video was about the effect of corporate culture on working conditions. Customers are going to complain. This is a given in any industry. It’s especially true in the gaming industry. While it’s possible that higher management is going to make decisions because customers complain, it’s also possible that the stresses of working at ANet — and I’m sure there are some — are more a result of other demands independent of fan complaints.

That said, I do appreciate all the hard work that went into (and continues to go into) GW2. I may not like everything that’s been added to the game since launch. I tend to think that’s primarily because management has different goals for the game than I do, and that has nothing to do with the efforts of staff. Still, I see what the game does do well, and I think it’s the best value-for-money in the MMO genre.

All the complaints

Kanebrake.6192

I agree, and I sincerely hope you are not attempting to insinuate that I’m one of those people.

Not at all. Just showing the flip side of the coin.

BG

All the complaints

Posted by: Goose.5196

Goose.5196

From the looks of this: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/ArenaNet-Reviews-E255820.htm , It is pretty bad over at ArenaNet. They seemed to be doing everything that that video has described. I don’t blame the devs anymore. I wish I never called them lazy. I do, however, blame the incompetent management.

I don’t want more things to get, I want more things to do.

All the complaints

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

From the looks of this: http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/ArenaNet-Reviews-E255820.htm , It is pretty bad over at ArenaNet. They seemed to be doing everything that that video has described. I don’t blame the devs anymore. I wish I never called them lazy. I do, however, blame the incompetent management.

People are more likely to complains/flame than praise. You’ll see the same things at many companies profile pages on that site.

All the complaints

Goose.5196

People are more likely to complains/flame than praise. You’ll see the same things at many companies profile pages on that site.

Even if people are more likely to complain, how does that affect the veracity of their criticisms? I am talking about the content of their criticisms, not the quantity of bad reviews.

All the complaints

Posted by: IndigoSundown.5419

IndigoSundown.5419

I took something else from the video. At one point they talked about game publishers insisting on multiplayer competitive modes in their shooters because it had worked out so well for CoD. I couldn’t help thinking about a whole generation of mediocre to poor MMO’s that had tried to emulate WoW’s success. This led me to wonder what kind of game GW2 would have been in they hadn’t tried so hard to attract the traditional MMO populace.

All the complaints

Posted by: SHM.7628

SHM.7628

I see a lot of legit complaints on here. Not everyone one of them, but a great many. I’ve like a great deal of what the game offered too. (BTW the voice acting is top notch in this game, love it) It’s tiring seeing every l piece of constructive criticism jumped on by a horde of rabid white knights.

This is supposed to be feedback. Some of it’s gonna be negative. Anyone who loves everything in game is either a troll, a white knight, or simply disingenuous.

All the complaints

SHM.7628

I took something else from the video. At one point they talked about game publishers insisting on multiplayer competitive modes in their shooters because it had worked out so well for CoD. I couldn’t help thinking about a whole generation of mediocre to poor MMO’s that had tried to emulate WoW’s success. This led me to wonder what kind of game GW2 would have been in they hadn’t tried so hard to attract the traditional MMO populace.

Answer: it would have been a lot more like GW1

All the complaints

Posted by: Andred.1087

Andred.1087

You imagine there are people like that, but you are mistaken. The majority of people I’ve seen defending Anet’s decisions are in response to absurd demands from the same short-sighted, selfish individuals who are constantly whining and claiming that they alone possess the insight to guide this game to success.

Think about it… why would people jump to defend Anet without cause? I can’t think of any good reason to explain that behavior, whereas it’s very easy to explain the opposite. It’s quite unlikely that there is a group of people who are 100% satisfied with every decision Anet makes; conversely, it makes perfect sense for there to be a group of players who disagree with everything because they think they’re right all the time.

You may have guessed that I am one of the people frequently defending Anet’s decisions on here. That is not to say I do so because I agree with everything they do, but rather, I don’t care enough about the things I disagree with to throw a temper tantrum every time something changes. As long as I’m enjoying the game, I’ll play it, and when I’m not enjoying it, I won’t play it. There is absolutely no need to behave in the way these aforementioned trash talkers do, and god forbid anybody claim that they’re being unreasonable, or refusing to see reality because that would make them wrong, no, that individual that dare challenge even the most ludicrous of dissents is immediately labelled a “white knight” and therefore discredited. It’s no wonder people can’t get along on here.

“You’ll PAY to know what you really think.” ~ J. R. “Bob” Dobbs

(edited by Andred.1087)

All the complaints

Ayrilana.1396

Even if people are more likely to complain, how does that affect the veracity of their criticisms? I am talking about the content of their criticisms, not the quantity of bad reviews.

Just take them with caution. A lot of people complain when they were let go for valid reasons and sometimes when it was completely their own fault. People also exaggerate as I have caught the same on several reviews on a professor off one of those rate your professor websites. Not exactly the same but there’s still the general idea.

Also, be very careful about watching these type of videoa which may or may not have an agenda. Before coming to any conclusions, always research and double check the facts. All too often people view something from a single source, believe it must be accurate as why would someone lie or mislead, and then propagate it to others. You see this often on social websites.

I’m not saying that this video is correct or incorrect in any way. Just proceed with caution. The same regarding review websites.

All the complaints

SHM.7628

You imagine there are people like that, but you are mistaken. The majority of people I’ve seen defending Anet’s decisions are in response to absurd demands from the same short-sighted, selfish individuals who are constantly whining and claiming that they alone possess the insight to guide this game to success.

Think about it… why would people jump to defend Anet without cause? I can’t think of any good reason to explain that behavior, whereas it’s very easy to explain the opposite.

I gotta call bs. I’ve seen people defend the most ridiculous things like DR and the bad camera. Look at the new dailies criticism about needing more PVE options. The knights swooped in and eviscerated those posts out of hand.

All the complaints

Goose.5196

Think about it… why would people jump to defend Anet without cause? I can’t think of any good reason to explain that behavior, whereas it’s very easy to explain the opposite.

I gotta call bs. I’ve seen people defend the most ridiculous things like DR and the bad camera. Look at the new dailies criticism about needing more PVE options. The knights swooped in and eviscerated those posts out of hand.

Yep! Their bread and butter is to derail the criticisms by forcing a discussion on subjectivity vs. objectivity. It is like when you finally hit your teens and abstract reasoning hits you.

All the complaints

Ayrilana.1396

There are legitimate reasons for DR and also the claim from Anet that people hardly ever trigger it. I don’t understand why people would defend the camera though as you shouldn’t have to fight with the interface/controls. This isn’t Assassin’s Creed.

All the complaints

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

This is supposed to be feedback. Some of it’s gonna be negative. Anyone who loves everything in game is either a troll, a white knight, or simply disingenuous.

Just to be ‘fair and balanced’:

“This is supposed to be feedback. Some of it’s gonna be positive. Anyone who hates everything in game is either a troll, a black knight, or simply disingenuous.”

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

All the complaints

Cuddy.6247

A friend of mine works as a manager in a drugstore. He regularly hears from upper management that it should be possible to get the employees to complete task Z in Y time frame.

I remember for a short time I worked in management at Best Buy. Since I couldn’t be rolled back to any other shift I ended up leaving because of the headache. I was somehow expected to take care of night time customers along with restocking and facing with only like three employees (plus myself, but I was busy doing a lot of closing duties). Worse yet, I got my kitten chewed out every time we stayed past midnight.

I just quit. That was too much bullkitten to deal with.

All the complaints

SHM.7628

“This is supposed to be feedback. Some of it’s gonna be positive. Anyone who hates everything in game is either a troll, a black knight, or simply disingenuous.”

Of course, (and there’s lots of good things in game) but people are more vocal when something needs fixing than when everything is working properly.

Think of this. When was the last time you went into a restaurant and thought how clean the place was? Most people don’t. You expect the place clean, you notice when it isn’t. You may complain when it isn’t. Do you tell the staff the place is clean? Most likely not. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just the way of things.

So while you may be attempting to be fair and balanced, I have to say this. I’ve seen very few post complaints on here that did not have at least some merrit to them. I’ve frequently seen the reverse though, where people get torn apart for legitimate concerns.

All the complaints

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

It is true. Good we actually don’t have people like that on forum (as people that dislike truly everything leave). On the other hand we do have some posters that defend everything, often going as far as changing their arguments 180 degrees within few days, because Anet did something in opposition to the original ones).

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

All the complaints

SHM.7628

There are legitimate reasons for DR and also the claim from Anet that people hardly ever trigger it. I don’t understand why people would defend the camera though as you shouldn’t have to fight with the interface/controls. This isn’t Assassin’s Creed.

Well, they did in fact admit that there was a problem with DR being too harsh. They did fix it. I just used those as examples though. Look you don’t have to agree with a concern for it to be legitimate.

All the complaints

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

With that said, it sucks – but people should still address their concerns, repeatedly. An employee is much less likely than a customer to sway the direction of supervisors – because despite that employees help make the business money, customers are the people who pay them.

A huge +1 to your whole post, but this part in particular is on the nose. I work for corporate retail. When customers come to me with complaints/concerns/suggestions, I always direct them to fill out a Customer Comment card and tell them how much more weight and swaying power the complaint has coming from their mouth instead of mine. I can suggest something to leadership until I’m blue in the face with no result, but the day a couple customers voice that very same thing, suddenly it’s an issue that needs resolving. It’s just how it is.

I read these forums every day. I’ve seen all the complaints from players, I’ve read all of the Glassdoor reviews, and I work in a position that gives me plenty of perspective and insider understanding on both of those things. Frankly (to OP), your concern should be less with what they have to face externally, and more with what they have to face internally.

That said, praise is always nice and I appreciate all the people who love the game and take the time to show that love to the devs. That said, I also know that a lot of the people voicing concerns do so not to put the devs down, but b/c they love and care about the game and want to make it better.

All the complaints

Ayrilana.1396

Well, they did in fact admit that there was a problem with DR being too harsh. They did fix it. I just used those as examples though. Look you don’t have to agree with a concern for it to be legitimate.

The reason I responded was because you were not treating their claims about DR as being legitimate but as ridiculous instead and then based those defending Anet’s recent decision as white knights. This was because you likely disagreed with them.

You state that someone doesn’t have to agree with a concern for it to me legitimate and yet you don’t even follow that statement.

All the complaints

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

I truly don’t believe that people are complaining about the devs themselves, more so the fact that all their concerns and input has been stifled by managements policy. Anets own decision to shut off all meaningful contact with it’s player base is directly responsible for the vast majority of complaints. Nobody knows what is heard or taken into account so these complaints just keep circling around. You can’t blame players for being upset, it’s like yelling into the bloody abyss around here and management is sitting back giggling their butts off at all of us.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

All the complaints

Cuddy.6247

praise is always nice

It’s a good game, there’s no reason not to praise it. It’s only problematic that they continue to shovel out this content that feels meaningless and stale and haven’t addressed any major concerns about the core of their game – professions, skills, weapons, etc. Yeah, dailies and stuff is nice…but what kind of metrics are the devs using to base their decisions off of this?

Since the devs aren’t likely able to make anything just because what they read here makes sense, it’s up to us – the customers and players – to make constructive threads requesting this information so they can take these huge threads, throw it in their supervisor’s face and say, “This is what they’re asking for. Let us work on that.”

All the complaints

Goose.5196

praise is always nice

It’s a good game, there’s no reason not to praise it. It’s only problematic that they continue to shovel out this content that feels meaningless and stale and haven’t addressed any major concerns about the core of their game – professions, skills, weapons, etc. Yeah, dailies and stuff is nice…but what kind of metrics are the devs using to base their decisions off of this?

Since the devs aren’t likely able to make anything just because what they read here makes sense, it’s up to us – the customers and players – to make constructive threads requesting this information so they can take these huge threads, throw it in their supervisor’s face and say, “This is what they’re asking for. Let us work on that.”

Unfortunately, it seems like management got tired of employees coming up to them with request to make what forum people wanted, so they hired a person to do that in place of employees. Now, our concerns only go through those hired for forum duty. This will get even worse when only white knights are hired on as forum moderators.

All the complaints

SHM.7628

The reason I responded was because you were not treating their claims about DR as being legitimate but as ridiculous instead and then based those defending Anet’s recent decision as white knights. This was because you likely disagreed with them.

You state that someone doesn’t have to agree with a concern for it to me legitimate and yet you don’t even follow that statement.

I’ve never seen a pro- DR post to disagree with. I’ve only ever seen posts against it with white knights trolling the post saying stuff like, “it doesn’t effect me” or “Your not playing right” or “you’re QQing”

If I ever saw such a post stating the need for DR implementation with well thought out reasons it might be different. I’ve never seen anyone affirmitively say why DR is good for the game.

DR is an attempt at controlling bots that is exclusive to GW2. It’s ineffective. The only effective way to handle bots is identify and remove. the premise of not getting full rewards for all content that a player actually does is absurd to me.

All the complaints

Kanebrake.6192

Does not make their concerns any less valid just because they are more likely to voice their opinion. Very rarely do people spout off when everything is going well. It’s only when things are in need of serious attention do people start making issues about it.

BG

All the complaints

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

Just watched this video

I’m 48 so I’ve held many jobs in my life. I’ve worked for companies that were horrible and I’ve worked at companies that were amazing (one had the board of directors come to our building and cook us all steak dinners for breaking our previous loss time injury record). I still love this game and I still love ArenaNet but if they have horrible work conditions then people should leave. I’m not going to stop pointing out problems I believe are in the game just because ArenaNet may be a bad company to work for.

All the complaints

Ayrilana.1396

Does not make their concerns any less valid just because they are more likely to voice their opinion. Very rarely do people spout off when everything is going well. It’s only when things are in need of serious attention do people start making issues about it.

I gave a more detailed explanation after that post.

All the complaints

Posted by: Mezzinator.9027

Mezzinator.9027

I for one have not yet finished a COMPLETE set of dailies since the patch. I don’t enjoy PvP or WvW environment of MMO’s. Its not what I play for. I left WoW because they increasingly made PvP more important than PvE. The 4/4/4 split of Dailies on the surface looks fair. But dig deeper and there are 8 that are driven by the PvP-type of gamer, of which I am not one. This leaves me to change the way I play, which is not fun for me. The dailies as I saw them were not broken and didn’t need fixing. I was completing them in about an hour a day and felt that I’d accomplished something. Two days ago I logged in and played for about an hour and a half and only completed the gathering daily and the vista. I didn’t have the part of the map open that I needed to do the events on the Toon I wanted to play. (the one that wasn’t 80 and would reap better the exp benefits from completing the dailies). I finally logged off feeling as frustrated as I did when logging out of WoW just before I canceled my subscription. I don’t want to quit this game. Its a beautiful game. I don’t agree with the “oh lets reward for just hitting the login button” either. Yes, change is hard for me to deal with, I admit that. But when the dev’s claim that (and I can’t find where I read it, right now) we changed the dailies so people didn’t have to travel all over the world to complete them and then they send us to Kryta for a vista and Maguma for events and the like, that is exactly what they are doing. I was able to complete my dailies prior to the new patch in one map area. (Gather, Kills, Events, Recycle, Revive, Condition Apply/Remove, etc) Maybe its time for me to just cut my losses and find a new game to play…

All the complaints

Posted by: Lifestealer.4910

Lifestealer.4910

Think about it… why would people jump to defend Anet without cause? I can’t think of any good reason to explain that behavior, whereas it’s very easy to explain the opposite. It’s quite unlikely that there is a group of people who are 100% satisfied with every decision Anet makes; conversely, it makes perfect sense for there to be a group of players who disagree with everything because they think they’re right all the time.

You may have guessed that I am one of the people frequently defending Anet’s decisions on here. That is not to say I do so because I agree with everything they do, but rather, I don’t care enough about the things I disagree with to throw a temper tantrum every time something changes. As long as I’m enjoying the game, I’ll play it, and when I’m not enjoying it, I won’t play it. There is absolutely no need to behave in the way these aforementioned trash talkers do, and god forbid anybody claim that they’re being unreasonable, or refusing to see reality because that would make them wrong, no, that individual that dare challenge even the most ludicrous of dissents is immediately labelled a “white knight” and therefore discredited. It’s no wonder people can’t get along on here.

This is laughable to say that the people who defend X decision of the game isn’t full of horsekitten. Most of these people defend decisions and make excuses either because they are too blind or the decision the company made, benefits them only. Ive seen people defend the real money auction house in D3 and people who defend the practice of DRM, are you going to tell me these guys weren’t making excuses for the companies poor decisions?.. some complaints have no merit but most people who defend design decisions like these are also the same.

When i say that alot of updates like the trait system change or megaserver royally screwed me over?.. what do i get?.. white knight saying i am wrong and that my experience is not true. You can’t tell me that my experience isn’t true and that if i say that megaserver royally screwed me over isn’t a fact.

In the past, games with huge problems were fixed due to outcry from the community with forum filled with complaints demanding change. The people who defend the game blindly (98% of the people) are the real ungrateful and/or selfish ones.

(edited by Lifestealer.4910)

All the complaints

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

I love Guild Wars, but it most definitely deserves criticism in several areas. Especially in regards to their clueless decision making process and their abysmal community relations track record.

The developers at Arena Net are wonderful people, hard working and dedicated. But those in charge do not seem to know how to manage a community. You need transparency to have trust, you need honest explanations to alleviate concerns. Being tight lipped and ignoring player concerns only adds fuel to fire. So yes the forums are full of complaints, but because that is what Arena Net have unintentionally fostered.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

All the complaints

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

I love Guild Wars, but it most definitely deserves criticism in several areas. Especially in regards to their clueless decision making process and their abysmal community relations track record.

The developers at Arena Net are wonderful people, hard working and dedicated. But those in charge do not seem to know how to manage a community. You need transparency to have trust, you need honest explanations to alleviate concerns. Being tight lipped and ignoring player concerns only adds fuel to fire. So yes the forums are full of complaints, but because that is what Arena Net have unintentionally fostered.

A.net isn’t the only company that stops or reduces the amount of communication after release, which is essentially what everyone is complaining about. No one seems to take into consideration the way that A.net works and the fact that almost everything they try to do is proprietary and outside the box. In an industry that’s as cut throat as software/gaming, the last thing you want to do is give away insider secrets that your competitors could steal from you (not saying that’s why they don’t communicate, but it’s something to consider).

Would that be like all the people complaining about getting to many Wintersday presents, so they removed them as a reward from the Ho-Ho-Tron event. I honestly can’t believe people complained about getting to many presents. I find that incomprehensible beyond belief.