All we are missing.

All we are missing.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Well I see we have taken one step closer to being just another run of the mill generic MMO with the addition of mounts. So next xpac we will end up with gear progression. I mean we’ve had everything else added now that every other MMO under the sun has. Why stop now?

When guild wars 2 launched it was going to step away from traditional MMOs. But in truth it’s creeped slowly to being just like every other MMO out there. I guess ANet have finally run out of imagination and has to start adding the things that will make it just the same as the rest. Oh well.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

All we are missing.

Posted by: Aryan Arlande.6184

Aryan Arlande.6184

According to a reddit-thread, PoF-mounts will be allowed to core-Tyria.

It will be fun, if some Raptor tramples you into ground.

Or a rabbit.

All we are missing.

BrotherBelial.3094

Or a rabbit.

I don’t think they will. Going to be so much fun going to LA and seeing mounts everywhere. Can’t wait to see all the threads on the forums about people’s systems tanking frames as it has so much more to draw, on a poorly optimised engine to start with.

Yep going to be fun.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|

All we are missing.

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

ArenaNet has always been traditional. Everything in GW2 at launch existed in other MMOs long before it, and in tabletop games long before that.

Can you name one thing in GW2 that no game ever had before it?

What made GW2 different is that they try to take a new spin on everything, and that has not changed. This is what makes it seem “unique”, and going forward it seems they have continued to take this approach with mounts.

Yes, we have mounts. No, they won’t be exactly like other games, even just what little we saw of them shows they are very different because they are important to navigate the terrain instead of just crossing it for travel.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

All we are missing.

Posted by: Opopanax.1803

Opopanax.1803

Looking forward to mounts as long as done well and fun like gliding, ands not annoying.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Aryan Arlande.6184

Aryan Arlande.6184

Too late, too little

What we really need, is a Dragon for riding, so we can burn down every structure, building, boil the sea and tear mountains apart with a single breath.

That will teach these casuals and F2Ps a lesson

All we are missing.

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

Too late, too little

What we really need, is a Dragon for riding, so we can burn down every structure, building, boil the sea and tear mountains apart with a single breath.

That will teach these casuals and F2Ps a lesson

As a super-casual, why do I need a lesson? And how will I learn this lesson from mounts?

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

All we are missing.

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

so, could you please explain where you got the gear progression from?

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

All we are missing.

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

Hyperbole.

I’m rather surprised he throw a “slap in the face” comment in there as well.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

I read a comment on reddit that mounts are disabled in (most?) cities, so I don’t think we’re in danger of mounts cluttering the hubs…

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

All we are missing.

UnbentMars.9126

Hyperbole.

I’m rather surprised he throw a “slap in the face” comment in there as well.

By hyperbole, did you actually mean ‘outright lies’? Hyperbole means exaggerating something that actually exists, whereas there is no gear progression mentioned whatsoever for PoF.

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker

All we are missing.

Posted by: Lokki.1092

Lokki.1092

I mean we’ve had everything else added now that every other MMO under the sun has. Why stop now?

This guy gets it.

Guild Wars 2 since the beginning has been adding EVERYTHING from every other MMO to the game. Realm vs Realm, PvP, Mail, Even classes and loot.

If you are just going to copy every other MMO out there ANet why not just call this game Ever World of Camelot XIV

Now we have Raids, Specialization trees, Auction house, Dungeons, Levels, Wings, and expansion packs! What is next, colorized loot based on rarity? Oh we already copied that!

Mounts is the last straw, how dare you copy that from another MMO ANet!

All we are missing.

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

When guild wars 2 launched it was going to step away from traditional MMOs. But in truth it’s creeped slowly to being just like every other MMO out there.

Weird how that works out, considering virtually all feedback the first 2-3 years was how they didn’t do things like WoW / FF / Whatever did them.

Curious. Some might fault them for listening to their community I guess. I mean the mount threads alone could probably fill their own forum, over the past 5 years.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Will Lucky.8703

Will Lucky.8703

I don’t think they will. Going to be so much fun going to LA and seeing mounts everywhere. Can’t wait to see all the threads on the forums about people’s systems tanking frames as it has so much more to draw, on a poorly optimised engine to start with.

Yep going to be fun.

Been announced they like Gliders will work in Core Tyria.

Server: Far Shiverpeaks

All we are missing.

Posted by: DeShadowWolf.6854

DeShadowWolf.6854

This is just insane to me. For years these forums have had numerous threads asking about mounts. Now we get them and 50% of what I see is people whining “but muh generic mmo” as if adding a single feature suddenly makes GW2 a WoW clone.
If you’re going to say that “it makes the game a cookie cutter mmo” then you aren’t actually critiquing what Anet is doing. All you have managed to say is that other games successfully implement idea X and that therefore somehow X is bad.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Tayna.2419

Tayna.2419

This is just insane to me. For years these forums have had numerous threads asking about mounts. Now we get them and 50% of what I see is people whining “but muh generic mmo” as if adding a single feature suddenly makes GW2 a WoW clone.
If you’re going to say that “it makes the game a cookie cutter mmo” then you aren’t actually critiquing what Anet is doing. All you have managed to say is that other games successfully implement idea X and that therefore somehow X is bad.

Maybe those 50 percent who are against it weren’t the same people who were for it. :P

All we are missing.

Posted by: DeanBB.4268

DeanBB.4268

So when we get the “Minis and Mounts have been hidden” message, will we all be floating in the air, legs spread over imaginary mounts? :O

All we are missing.

Posted by: Last Warrior Lord.7248

Last Warrior Lord.7248

Well I see we have taken one step closer to being just another run of the mill generic MMO with the addition of mounts. So next xpac we will end up with gear progression. I mean we’ve had everything else added now that every other MMO under the sun has. Why stop now?

When guild wars 2 launched it was going to step away from traditional MMOs. But in truth it’s creeped slowly to being just like every other MMO out there. I guess ANet have finally run out of imagination and has to start adding the things that will make it just the same as the rest. Oh well.

Did you not watch the 22min vid a lot of moms that have mounts don’t let you start an First attack into a fight which you can now in gw2 and you have skills to click on mounts in gw2 now that most mmos games that don’t allow. So far as I know anet is still original and not a clone. Stop hating and enjoy the new stuff or don’t buy and play the same dull stuff while me and million others enjoy the awesome new things. Good luck friend.
Oh yeah the mounts are dyeable what mmos does that?

(edited by Last Warrior Lord.7248)

All we are missing.

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Hey, I’m just glad they held off for 5 years before adding them.
Not that I hate the idea, but I think people need new things added and mounts are just a bonus.

The END IS NEAR if they add unique mounts to the BLTC (I mean totally unique, not just offering a skin to make your rabbit pink instead of red.)

All we are missing.

Posted by: Trise.2865

Trise.2865

Let me preface by saying I am still dead-set against the idea of mounts in GW2. Faster-travel methods like that encourage large, but mostly-empty map design, like "EA The Game™ ", which does not suit Guild Wars 2’s content-depth philosophy at all.

However, if I understand it correctly, what they’re introducing are not mounts, strictly-speaking. They are worldwide-usable versions of the Zephyrite skills: dash, leap, and pull, with a fourth pseudo-glide added for water traversal/jumping. The fact that they’re tied to adorable-looking animals and riding animations is irrelevant; these are mostly harmless traversal abilities, no different than the gliders or existing Leap/Teleport skills… except for the manta thing, which is significantly more mount-like, mechanically, and can be used to bypass large chunks of current maps (mostly in Orr).

I like these in theory. I think they’re a nice idea if they work the way they should, and can add interesting movement options to the game, so… I’ll allow it. For now…

All we are missing.

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

Oh, how I love these forums. Literally everything gets shot down far before it’s even patched into the game, and every single release gets more negative feedback than positive. In the middle of this deep, toxic cesspool I must wonder: why do these people who seem to dislike everything Anet pushes out even bother playing the game?

The mounts will be implemented, like it or not. Complaining about it won’t make them go away, so why complain?

All we are missing.

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Did you not watch the 22min vid a lot of moms that have mounts don’t let you start an First attack

That sounds just like my mom. She’s always riding her mount around the house and never lets me start fights. #MomsWithMounts

All we are missing.

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Let me preface by saying I am still dead-set against the idea of mounts in GW2. Faster-travel methods like that encourage large, but mostly-empty map design, like "EA The Game™ ", which does not suit Guild Wars 2’s content-depth philosophy at all.

However, if I understand it correctly, what they’re introducing are not mounts, strictly-speaking. They are worldwide-usable versions of the Zephyrite skills: dash, leap, and pull, with a fourth pseudo-glide added for water traversal/jumping. The fact that they’re tied to adorable-looking animals and riding animations is irrelevant; these are mostly harmless traversal abilities, no different than the gliders or existing Leap/Teleport skills… except for the manta thing, which is significantly more mount-like, mechanically, and can be used to bypass large chunks of current maps (mostly in Orr).

I like these in theory. I think they’re a nice idea if they work the way they should, and can add interesting movement options to the game, so… I’ll allow it. For now…

wtf did I just read? xD

To be more precise to your comment: Yes, the mounts can maneuver obstacles, that is literally why they are made in any other game, (in wow, you fly etc). I honestly dont care if there are mounts or not, I rarely PvE beside main mission, and even then, it is basically to go from point A to B……because I really deslike the way these missions are made (hold on to a place you really do not understand why should be held strategically or move to a place and then a random monster appear) <——-You can put that on literally any meta event you have done

All we are missing.

Posted by: moonstarmac.4603

moonstarmac.4603

I played EQ, EQ2, and WoW in the past…had mounts, never really used them. The mounts for this game appear to be more function than fashion…or at least I hope that. But with that, we need a giant white rabbit as a special mount. Its combat start can be it shrinks down and attacks up to 5 enemies causing 10 stacks of bleed per enemy for 5 seconds. It can be called Tim’s Vicious Rabbit!

Jade Council~ Jade Sea Haven [JADE]
System – Luna One: R-Matrix
https://pcpartpicker.com/b/Ny4qqs

All we are missing.

Posted by: cptaylor.2670

cptaylor.2670

I’m just looking forward to having a more optimal way of doing world completion for when I decide to go after another core legendary.

Would love if we could use these mounts in Desert Borderlands though. The others are fine, even though Alpine is still a bit of a hike, but Desert would be an amazing quality of life even after the movement system additions recently.

All we are missing.

BrotherBelial.3094

When guild wars 2 launched it was going to step away from traditional MMOs. But in truth it’s creeped slowly to being just like every other MMO out there.

Weird how that works out, considering virtually all feedback the first 2-3 years was how they didn’t do things like WoW / FF / Whatever did them.

Curious. Some might fault them for listening to their community I guess. I mean the mount threads alone could probably fill their own forum, over the past 5 years.

The whole reason I enjoy plying guild wars 2 same for guild wars, was because it was notn5he same as the other games with its core game play. Now it’s is the same. For every person that wanted guild wars 2 to be the same as other MMOs there where players who did not. So no they didn’t listen to there players they listened to half of them and went against what they said at the start. For years they said mounts where too hard and the waypoint system was meant to fill this gap.

But I’ve said my bit, generic MMO here we come.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Vindicus.2130

Vindicus.2130

Not that I hate the idea, but I think people need new things added and mounts are just a bonus.

The END IS NEAR if they add unique mounts to the BLTC (I mean totally unique, not just offering a skin to make your rabbit pink instead of red.)

Lol if you think they won’t monetize mounts you’re delusional.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Pino.5209

Pino.5209

But they didn’t monetize glider … oh wait, nvm. lol …
From the way they presented the xpac on trailer, mounts are the key selling point for them. It’s the new thing that will rack up $$$ for the next few years.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Aylaine.1036

Aylaine.1036

From the way they presented the xpac on trailer, mounts are the key selling point for them. It’s the new thing that will rack up $$$ for the next few years.

And?

Have people become so disillusioned with their own sense of what should be and should not be that they blanked out on the fact that ANet is a company and needs money? That if you really wanted x mount from the BLTC, you could get it without spending your real money? Jesus, the players in this game have it absurdly good but it really feels like they need a reality check sometimes.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

The whole reason I enjoy plying guild wars 2 same for guild wars, was because it was notn5he same as the other games with its core game play. Now it’s is the same. For every person that wanted guild wars 2 to be the same as other MMOs there where players who did not. So no they didn’t listen to there players they listened to half of them and went against what they said at the start. For years they said mounts where too hard and the waypoint system was meant to fill this gap.

But I’ve said my bit, generic MMO here we come.

Saying it’s the same doesn’t make it the same. There’s still dynamic events that scale rather than a standard questing model. The way you move, and the way the new zones have been laid out and the way the story works…I’ve played a lot of MMOs.

I’ve never played one that keeps the level cap the same or that doesn’t introduce new tiers of gear with every expansion.

This game is plenty different then other games, and even the mounts seem different from those in other games from what we’ve seen.

A word can be the same word and still be different. For example Rift and Guild Wars 2 both have dynamic events, but since Rift never abandoned quest hubs and static quests, and when it came out it had no events that chained, or different pass fail states, they were two different versions of dynamic events. The ones in Rift didn’t do anything for me, the ones here did. Same word.

You’re taking the word mounts and saying mounts are bad full stop. That’s an opinion based on someone who just has issues with mounts in general.

These don’t seem to be anything like mounts in other games.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Proteus.6320

Proteus.6320

Or a rabbit.

Yep going to be fun.

Since we already have a mastery to give run speed while in cities, I doubt mounts will be allowed in actual cities but rather the core world instead.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Pino.5209

Pino.5209

And?

Have people become so disillusioned with their own sense of what should be and should not be that they blanked out on the fact that ANet is a company and needs money? That if you really wanted x mount from the BLTC, you could get it without spending your real money? Jesus, the players in this game have it absurdly good but it really feels like they need a reality check sometimes.

I’m not against mounts, though it’s a bit disappointing it heads this way. Ah, those days when WP system was superior argument from Anet.

Everyone knows you can buy stuffs with ingame gold. However, the way the economy works in this game tends to drive players to spend rl money, especially new players.
Lots of veterans already piled up lots of gold. So, Anet’s real target isn’t really them anymore. Cashflow is important. If everyone bought BLTC items using ingame gold, Anet will probably run out of money in long term.

After the disappointment of HoT xpac, I’d be more reserved on deciding to buy or not this time around. Mounts won’t be a feature that tip me over.
I want to see how the new map feels and elite specs.
Soulbeast and Deadeye look underwhelming for me so far … sighs.
Looking forward to the preview.

(edited by Pino.5209)

All we are missing.

Posted by: Fenom.9457

Fenom.9457

Now just housing and I’ll be happy

Want to read about a nice mini expansion to make Mordremoth and Zhaitan better?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Mini-Expansion-Vengeance/first#post6473305

All we are missing.

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

They didn’t monetize gliding which is the main thing the ability to glide. The glider is just a skin. I’m pretty certain they will have different skins for mounts available which will be totally optional and hopefully yes, they rack up some $$$ from selling them so they can make another XPack to sell for $30.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Flatley.1620

Flatley.1620

Next up; flying mounts. Finally, I’ll be able to complete JP’s.

i75820K@4.4ghz Noctua NHU14S GTX980TiSC
SoundblasterZ AsusX99Pro 512GBM2SSD 1TBSSD
3TBHDD 16gbRAM Corsair900D Win10Pro Corsair rmi1000w ethernet 100 down, 6 up

All we are missing.

Posted by: Xegrilt.9426

Xegrilt.9426

Next will be Wings like every Chinese MMO ever. Everyone hover 10 cm off the ground.. And open world PK, and GvG

All we are missing.

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Well it’s a logical assumption.
Since now we got mounts,and that makes the game totally like WoW because-reasons-of course there will be gear progression(not in a million years really),but mounts…..
In fact games are divided in two distinct categories.
The ones that have mounts and are all basically the same game,and the ones that don’t have mounts and are cool,because again-reasons.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

All we are missing.

Posted by: kurfu.5623

kurfu.5623

I am looking forward to the mounts, and hope they add more into the game…

Back when I played WoW, I was a mount-a-holic with 214 of them:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korialstrasz/kurfu/collections/mounts

All we are missing.

Posted by: castlemanic.3198

castlemanic.3198

I’ve been a hardcore advocate of the stance that mounts aren’t needed in this game and that it was better off without them because it was designed from the ground up without mounts in mind. I’ve been super anxious about mounts ever since the leak happened and felt truly disappointed since then, wondering what kind of a mess they would bring. I’ve been all round against the idea from the start and have continuously argued with many people on this forum about how adding mounts is a bad idea.

and you know what?

I was wrong.

Mounts FEEL different, just from the look of the trailers itself, and watching the post show with woodenpotatoes honestly got me a little excited for them, even while i was seething with disappointment at their addition. They are mounts, yes, absolutely, but they’re also so unique compared to most mmos because not only are these new maps designed around the mounts, but the mounts were also designed for the maps too in a cohesive relationship instead of a flat movement speed buff. They’re not SIMPLY mounts, which makes enough difference for me to go from seething hate to hesitantly curious.

I’m not going to say flat out that this is the best thing to happen to gw2, i’m still wary as all hell about it, but i’m no longer taking the stance that this is the absolute worst thing gw2 could do at this moment.

What definitely improves mounts for me is the masteries tied to the mounts, which is actually odd for me to say since the grind for masteries in heart of thorns left a bad taste in my mouth (season 3 was much much better). The masteries suddenly feel more cohesive and less restrictive because mounts are simply given to you through the story (apparently, we know the raptor is at least) and you can get to many places with the mounts without the masteries.

I dunno, i feel like i’d need to play with mounts first before giving a full opinion about them, but honestly, i’m willing to give them a try now. Something just feels different about this take on mounts, different enough to stave off my previous hate for it.

All we are missing.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Admit, had hoped that if they added mounts then they added mounted combat. Picture this, when mounted your 1-5 changes to be something associated to the mount. Combat would occur on the mount until dismounted, which could be done via various CC’s. These wouldn’t be a more powerful attack but would be the same for anyone using the same type of mount. Now with this in place they could introduce different ways to collect mounts be it from story, maps, achievements, gem store, crafting. This benefits in multiple ways: new abilities, new goals, new collections, new achievements, new material syncs, new sales, new reasons to have mounts when you have waypoints.

ANet or any other game developer that multi-games, food for thought please.

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Ashen.2907

Ashen.2907

Gear progression was added years ago. They havent continued it, but it was added post launch.

All we are missing.

Posted by: StormcrowX.9236

StormcrowX.9236

Not going to post an impassioned rant. Just my subtle disappointment at how different, even alien this game feels now to me right now. Ascended gear grind, raids, mounts, why not raise the level cap as well? Welcome to World of Guildcraft. This is the new reality, and Anet has made it clear that GW1 players like me aren’t wanted anymore.

You are not one of their “most dedicated players”. Don’t worry, neither am I apparently.
-NaughtyProwler.8653

All we are missing.

Posted by: Fractured.3928

Fractured.3928

My assumption is, they will base them off of “Types” or species. As an example, we could get a Kangaroo mount that jumps far. Unique in its look, but same ability.

All we are missing.

Posted by: Boulvier.2610

Boulvier.2610

So ppl are mad that..we now are getting a object that aids us in getting into certain areas and gives us a bit more mobility? the announcement vid talked about the utilities the mounts had which to my knowledge wow, tera, rift, eso and a few others dont have/use.
people are getting upset that we..are getting something other mmos have? man next you will say we will get dungeons and story like the classic rpg dnd games ge..oh wait. yall need to get off your high horses (cuz clearly you dont want to ride it) and realize that if this is a deal breaker then clearly your focused on the wrong entertainment in the game. Like everything els isnt a issue but oh getting to ride something in a game with tanks and airships while fighting dragons as a salad man shooting rainbow unicorns out of a bow you’ve got a skewed view of things

All we are missing.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

So the swiftness/exploration builds will truly became useless now? Yay for build diversity and opportunity cost designs!

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

All we are missing.

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

So ppl are mad that..we now are getting a object that aids us in getting into certain areas and gives us a bit more mobility? the announcement vid talked about the utilities the mounts had which to my knowledge wow, tera, rift, eso and a few others dont have/use.
people are getting upset that we..are getting something other mmos have? man next you will say we will get dungeons and story like the classic rpg dnd games ge..oh wait. yall need to get off your high horses (cuz clearly you dont want to ride it) and realize that if this is a deal breaker then clearly your focused on the wrong entertainment in the game. Like everything els isnt a issue but oh getting to ride something in a game with tanks and airships while fighting dragons as a salad man shooting rainbow unicorns out of a bow you’ve got a skewed view of things

Name one ability a mount has that couldn’t have been added to gliders or solved by glider mechanics (updrafts, leylines, etc)

All we are missing.

UnbentMars.9126

So the swiftness/exploration builds will truly became useless now? Yay for build diversity and opportunity cost designs!

Yeah, cuz you’ll totally never need it for shorter distances and for places mounts can’t go/won’t be useful

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker

All we are missing.

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Yeah, cuz you’ll totally never need it for shorter distances and for places mounts can’t go/won’t be useful

I truly hope you are right. But somehow I doubt swiftness will keep being used in the open world if mounts have that speed boon.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

All we are missing.

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Oh, how I love these forums. Literally everything gets shot down far before it’s even patched into the game, and every single release gets more negative feedback than positive. In the middle of this deep, toxic cesspool I must wonder: why do these people who seem to dislike everything Anet pushes out even bother playing the game?

The mounts will be implemented, like it or not. Complaining about it won’t make them go away, so why complain?

Quote from my signature:
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

It’s the same question I ask myself, Hev. Some people are so negative about the game, they feel the need to complain and dissuade others from their enjoyment, because somewhere, deep down, the love they had was twisted into a venomous hatred.
It’s sad, really.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

All we are missing.

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I am looking forward to the mounts, and hope they add more into the game…

Back when I played WoW, I was a mount-a-holic with 214 of them:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/korialstrasz/kurfu/collections/mounts

I didn’t see a time-lost proto-drake in there so you’ve got a bit more collecting to do.
Seriously though, nice collection. It was great fun getting that swift white hawkstrider from magister’s terrace, eh?