Allow us to Trade Post D.Ore and E.Fragments

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Simply put, having to run COF Path 1 125 times and do over 82 temple events in order to get a set of Ascended weapons is ludicrous. Allow us to trade post the fragments/ore please!

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

right click destroy if you have too many,most high level players have plenty of those mats, they will likely be worth very little to nothing

Posted by: Tamaki Revolution.3548

Tamaki Revolution.3548

What do you consider a “set” of ascended weapons? 82 temple events is around 5 weapons (ore wise). I have no clue how many you get per dungeon run, plus I get a bit from just doing world bosses. I’m only bothering with one ascended weapon atm, and the only reason it’s taking so long is that I’m too lazy to get to 500 in a craft :P

Are you wanting 4 mh/of weapons, and like a few back up pieces 2 weeks into the update?

I will agree that E. Fragments are a bit slow, then again… everything is compared to those kitten Bloodstones :P

(edited by Tamaki Revolution.3548)

Tamaki Revolution.3548

they will likely be worth very little to nothing

Also this. If people could sell them, then everyone who could care less about ascended would just sell them on the spot, making the mats way too cheap and would help to usher in the next tier a bit too fast. (I’d assume they’re need a next tier if everything was sellable right off the bat)

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

What do you consider a “set” of ascended weapons? 82 temple events is around 5 weapons (ore wise). I have no clue how many you get per dungeon run, plus I get a bit from just doing world bosses. I’m only bothering with one ascended weapon atm, and the only reason it’s taking so long is that I’m too lazy to get to 500 in a craft :P

Are you wanting 4 mh/of weapons, and like a few back up pieces 2 weeks into the update?

I will agree that E. Fragments are a bit slow, then again… everything is compared to those kitten Bloodstones :P

I do indeed need 5 weapons. Greatsword, Hammer and Staff for melee with Scepter/Focus for the secondary set.

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Also this. If people could sell them, then everyone who could care less about ascended would just sell them on the spot, making the mats way too cheap and would help to usher in the next tier a bit too fast. (I’d assume they’re need a next tier if everything was sellable right off the bat)

Considering that they are a) Time Gated and 2) Take a metric ton of materials to make…

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Considering that they are a) Time Gated and 2) Take a metric ton of materials to make…

You can purchase the time gated parts off of the tp. The only “time gated” mats are the ones you’re wanting to be sellable.

Lump of Mithrillium & Glob of Elder Spirit Residue are time gated. You can purchase Deldrimor Steel Ingot & Spiritwood Plank off the market, negating the time gate. All that’s left is account bound mats.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I do indeed need 5 weapons. Greatsword, Hammer and Staff for melee with Scepter/Focus for the secondary set.

You need all 5 of those to be ascended, right now?

Posted by: Odokuro.5049

Odokuro.5049

Not being able to TP these mats slows down the rate at which the end piece is crafted, thus decreasing the amount of players who have one or more.

The Self-Proclaimed Pervy Sage of Yaks Bend.
https://www.twitch.tv/amazinphelix

Tamaki Revolution.3548

They’d be pretty worthless down the road (mat prices for them). But meh, who am I to judge :P I don’t even care about the stat boost, I just like the staff skin.

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Considering the next tier above ascended can be bought out right from the TP as the finished product.

Anet calls them legendaries.

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

You need different weapons for different bosses in fotm. Also, after armour is introduced, are you still going to white knight?

Great idea for people that hate zerging events or dungeons but anets designers are experts themselves. They have metrics.

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

should be possible to transmute it

10 Craftmats (blood, d ore, emp) +1 luck essence in mystic forge give 2-4 from both other mats

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Considering the next tier above ascended can be bought out right from the TP as the finished product.

Anet calls them legendaries.

Legendaries are still ascended status atm, just fyi :P Yeah, they’ll always be top tiered, but ascended is the top tier now.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

You need different weapons for different bosses in fotm. Also, after armour is introduced, are you still going to white knight?

Great idea for people that hate zerging events or dungeons but anets designers are experts themselves. They have metrics.

Not white knighting. What did you guys do before ascended weapons for high level fractals?

I’m just semi okay with time gating.

(Time gating here is the difference between nrg, and just playing your characters for a week) Time gate….. jesus.

haviz.1340

Not white knighting. What did you guys do before ascended weapons for high level fractals?

(Time gating here is the difference between nrg, and just playing your characters for a week) Time gate….. jesus.

What I did isn’t relevant. What general population did is. Go pug mid level fractal 48 and tell me how often they dodge perfectly agony. I’m sure that after anet unlocks high levels those bads will continue to climb up with difficulty levels

Did I mention time gate at all? No.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

What I did isn’t relevant. What general population did is. Go pug mid level fractal 48 and tell me how often they dodge perfectly agony. I’m sure that after anet unlocks high levels those bads will continue to climb up with difficulty levels

Did I mention time gate at all? No.

So we’re only talking about the highest level of fractals? Remove it from the rest of the game then. I was figuring in WvW and such. Only the people on high level fractals “needing” to craft this would solve a lot of things for me :P

I think they messed up on the name, I just like something to work towards in Pve/WvW.

haviz.1340

So we’re only talking about the highest level of fractals? Remove it from the rest of the game then. I was figuring in WvW and such. Only the people on high level fractals “needing” to craft this would solve a lot of things for me :P

I think they messed up on the name, I just like something to work towards in Pve/WvW.

Why fractal runner should be forced to craft? Is crafting panel a part of fractals? Or maybe you can chop a tree in fractal?

Tamaki Revolution.3548

I’ll step back if you’re just meaning that you want to be able to buy those mats while you run fractals. Never been a fan, nor did I think people ran them that often now a days to actually care :P Gl.

I tend to assume these threads are about wvw and lolpve.

Tamaki Revolution.3548

Last post in this thread.

—Make it so ascended weapons only work in fractals.
—They require 0 pve mats to craft.
—Seperate Fractals from the rest of the game.

I’m in.

Posted by: Shemsu.8721

Shemsu.8721

Why fractal runner should be forced to craft? Is crafting panel a part of fractals? Or maybe you can chop a tree in fractal?

You dont have to craft for fractals… since when do fractal levels 1-9 require anything but masterwork/rare gear at most. You can grind fractals all you want without gearing up at all. If you want to grind the same stages over and over with just more hp/dps on enemies well thats your thing, grind some weapons out too since you seem to like grind