Already existing animations as emotes ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PetboyJoshua.3108

PetboyJoshua.3108

I understand that creating new emotes takes time, but what about just giving us moves that NPCs have already access to, as emotes (like the talking animations that you can see some NPCs do sometimes) , or action moves as emotes (like the harvesting or building moves, the tempest overload animations, the one we do when we gain a level, the SAB game over one, etc).

It’s not like Anet would need to make them from scratch since all those animations already exist, it would be a nice thing for players who’ve been asking for emotes for such a long time, and… it would be awesome for making machinimas.

Anet, please?

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

+1 a thousand times.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

Can we please have the super adventure box continue screen emote? You know that one where your toon gets tied up all sexy style on a pole?

Posted by: Seabreeze.8437

Seabreeze.8437

Can we please have the super adventure box continue screen emote? You know that one where your toon gets tied up all sexy style on a pole?

What RP’s are you planning? >_>

Posted by: RandomWolf.3986

RandomWolf.3986

Anet refuses to admit that they’re not bringing some Human Female idles back. Fans have been asking for its return since its removal. Nothing so far

Don’t expect anything like that.

Posted by: BunjiKugashira.9754

BunjiKugashira.9754

I’d really like the musical instrument animations. Just without the instruments. That way we can play air-guitar like in GW1.

Shana Flamewielder
Sylvari Elementalist of [SFF]
Abaddons Maul

Posted by: Marblemaid.2679

Marblemaid.2679

I would LOVE this.