Am I alone or...

Am I alone or...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dracula.1709

Dracula.1709

…are there other players who just absolutely, positively HATE Sanctum Sprint?

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Treise.6958

Treise.6958

I love it, even if I don’t win a race, races to me have always been about the fun and experience, specially races with platforming and powerups…..reminds me of the good ole days when I played Mario Kart~ (that game had a bit of platforming in it as well now that i think back on it)

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Emtiarbi.3281

Emtiarbi.3281

Anredhal Amethyst – Lain Amethyst – Orss Jerre

Am I alone or...

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

To be totally honest it is my favorite activity yet. I prefer it even over the SAB. I will be very sad to see this go, and hope hope hope they will bring it back in some form.

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I dislike only the glitchiness it comes with. Loosing the lead because of lack of skill is my fault. Loosing lead because the game spazzes out on me is just annoying. I usually can’t do more than 3-4 runs before I just rage quit.

Am I alone or...

Posted by: foofad.5162

foofad.5162

To be totally honest it is my favorite activity yet. I prefer it even over the SAB. I will be very sad to see this go, and hope hope hope they will bring it back in some form.

Vote Kiel in the election and you can play it all you want.

Eilir Eirasdottir, Guardian, Tarnished Coast
Painbow.6059: Ignore what anyone else who doesn’t agree with me has said because its wrong.

Am I alone or...

CryxTryx.9208

I dislike only the glitchiness it comes with. Loosing the lead because of lack of skill is my fault. Loosing lead because the game spazzes out on me is just annoying. I usually can’t do more than 3-4 runs before I just rage quit.

I agree that some of the glitches or rubberbanding can be annoying, but the good thing is there is no difference in rewards from what place you get in the race. As long as you finish the reward is the same.

It is nice to place high or even come in first, but at least if something happends that you don’t it isn’t a waste of time, the reward is the same.

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

Vote Kiel in the election and you can play it all you want.

Doesn’t Kiel give only lower wp costs and Aetherblade Retreat?

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Galtrix.7369

Galtrix.7369

I loved it the first 100 times I ran it, then I hated runs #100-2000. I actually got in first place the first time I ran it, and then I got the Wind Catcher skin right away. People also got incredibly ticked off at me because I got first place about 60 times in a row, which I don’t understand because the rewards are RNG, and getting in first doesn’t matter unless you want the title.

[~Galtrix~] [~Level 80 Elementalist~] [~GoM~]

Am I alone or...

Posted by: Meluna.1764

Meluna.1764

I agree that some of the glitches or rubberbanding can be annoying, but the good thing is there is no difference in rewards from what place you get in the race. As long as you finish the reward is the same.

It is nice to place high or even come in first, but at least if something happends that you don’t it isn’t a waste of time, the reward is the same.

It’s still very annoying and makes me loose by random. Are the rewards really the same? What about those messages at the end top player at checkpoint and top player? do they amount to anything or are they just mocking me.
Bonus: I’ve been first two times now, never got the achievement. I’m loosing my will to participate in this mess. Another quit for the day after just two runs. Meh!

Am I alone or...

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I actually died four times trying to even reach that waypoint. Yea, I suck, but that should imply what I think of the actual race.

Let’s just say I hate anything spacebar related.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Am I alone or...

CryxTryx.9208

I loved it the first 100 times I ran it, then I hated runs #100-2000. I actually got in first place the first time I ran it, and then I got the Wind Catcher skin right away. People also got incredibly ticked off at me because I got first place about 60 times in a row, which I don’t understand because the rewards are RNG, and getting in first doesn’t matter unless you want the title.

I think you answered your own question here.