Am I the only one who...

Am I the only one who...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dobi.4168

Dobi.4168

… feels lonely leveling alts?

A year ago I made a topic about it. And throw up a solution, got 122 replies and 14k views, but no feedback from Anet. Maybe this time…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/events/Do-you-remember-when-the-game-is-started-and-the-areas-had-a-lot-of-player-I-want-it-back/first

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t. My server always has at least a few people around, no matter the map I level in. I don’t really need anyone, anyway, except for some World Bosses. But, that’s just me.

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

I’ve been leveling a few alts in the last months, never really been alone unless I chose too.

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: Dobi.4168

Dobi.4168

I’m on Desolation and it’s desolated lol. What are you on, guys?

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: CrossedHorse.4261

CrossedHorse.4261

I do sometimes, but there are usually people around. But then, I’m used to playing this game solo as I don’t know anybody who plays on PC (all my friends are console players only), and the people I do know in-game are usually concentrating on end game stuff so wouldn’t want to do all the levelling stuff again. So I actually associate most of the game with loneliness – not in a bad way, just used to running solo unless I’m on my 80 completing LS stuff or world bosses.

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Depends on the map really, and of course time of day. Middle levels have the most issues but in general there are lots of people around on busy servers.

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I used to guest on desolation for this, but I stopped leveling alt through the main story because I found that not so fun to do.
But even then there where plenty of times where you could walk through complet maps without seeing anyone. I always was surprised when I even saw a player running in the area. i wonder how they even title the servers very high population. Looks like a simple count selection.

Am I the only one who...

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Not really. It doesn’t take too long to max level an alt anyway. I just do the hearts and map completion. By the time i reach orr, it is lv80 already but probably still in greens.