Ambrite weapon collection

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: rodane.8536

rodane.8536

I was wondering for a new player and as a returning will the rewards in drytop be unlocked on all tiers for a much higher cost or revisited in anyway? Because as a returning player with 2 accounts i would like to get the collection stated in the topic title but being only 2/16 on this account… haven’t even started on the other.. I don’t see myself getting this collection before HoT even comes out… as it stands right now its 425 geodes to unlock a recipe at t4… i was thinking at t3 boost it up to 625 then t2 850 t1 1000…. any thoughts on this would be great thanks guys and I hope anet responds.

(edited by rodane.8536)

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

Are you on NA or EU? DTOP (a guild on NA) still does T6 Dry Tops ever week.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I’ve been doing the PvP reward track to get the fossilized insects and a good portion of the geodes needed and so far I haven’t had to much trouble getting to a T4 map. I read they are more likely to reach T4 after reset on Fridays and Saturdays.

Once the expansion hits though, I hope they look at the tiers needed to get those merchants as the population doing those events may drop drastically.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: rodane.8536

rodane.8536

I was thinking about after HoT hits as well i know now that most the time on evenings maps hit T4 but there have been nights that its never went past T3 I can just see the place being barren when HoT comes out and for sometime after it.

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

I did the ambrite weapons just a few weeks ago. Pretty sure 95% of the maps I got into were T4+