Anet-Bugs 0-1

Anet-Bugs 0-1

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Just what the tittle says.
The situation is overwhelming.
I just loged out from a spot where there is ,,,a bugged skill challenge(been like this all day),a buged event(been like this all day),and bugged mobs,that are standing on top of a a pillar,being invulnerable(glitch forever,).
And in general,if I say that for every 3 different events I do there is at least 1 event bugged,I won’t be lying,or trolling,or ranting.

P.S If I had 1 copper coin for every time I reported a bug,I’d be rich.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

(edited by Aenaos.8160)

Anet-Bugs 0-1

Posted by: Anonymous.6935

Anonymous.6935

Agree 100%. It’s pathetic really and has ruined the game for me in general. They also recently boasted about the “dynamic ever changing events etc”. They don’t work most of the time, it’s disappointing.

Anet-Bugs 0-1

Posted by: Mercucial.6759

Mercucial.6759

This is what happens when you have BWE that wipes characters each time and NEVER tests the high level zones.

Not sure how they thought that was a good idea.

Guess they did it to hide the failure of an end game we currently have.

(edited by Mercucial.6759)

Anet-Bugs 0-1

Posted by: Campana.9216

Campana.9216

Really? I’ve only come across one bug that prevented me from completing anything, and aside from the few minor glitches the game has been very smooth for me. The worst issue was the trading post at the beginning but that seems mostly sorted now.

Anet-Bugs 0-1

Posted by: Anonymous.6935

Anonymous.6935

You must be one of the lucky ones then. If you’re trying to complete zones or perhaps hopping from one zone to another, you tend to notice them more and more – not only this but people complaining about them in general chat bringing them to light.