Anet, are you going to fix this dang door?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: RealBGB.9132

RealBGB.9132

Q:

This new scavenger hunt is fun and all….. until you get to the point you can’t access because of a bugged door.

Yes, I know that it only opens at night (which is idiotic in itself) But for it to never give you the option to knock even then…. Lfg is being spammed with people looking for a working door map, and if one pops up, it fills up in seconds…. Was fine until new patch

PLEASE FIX THIS

Its okay to be a little Goofy

(edited by RealBGB.9132)

Posted by: Magnus Heartseeker.7958

Magnus Heartseeker.7958

It is during the night cycle. Then you can open it by interacting with it.

RealBGB.9132

Again….. I know its during the night cycle

It still doesn’t work on a lot of maps

Read before you post

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Anet just came out with a huge patch. It has a number of bugs. This ZOMG I can’t finish the scavenger hunt on day 1 thing, because I don’t want to use LFG to get to a zone where it’s working is a request that is probably wishful thinking.

Anet was working on getting whispers working and getting other stuff fixed as well. It’s not just a door. This is something that will be around forever. It really doesn’t have to be done on day 1.

Every MMO has priority targets for bugs. Pretty sure this isn’t their highest priority. Especially because there’s an easy workaround.

RealBGB.9132

/Takes a deep breath

Yeah… I know that, I guess I just wanted to vent.

Like I said, I was really enjoying it up until that point. And I’m probably just going to go back to pvp and try again in a couple of days or something….