Anet been real silent lately

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Anet been real silent lately, just like Pre-HoT reveal.

Maybe they planning something big like they did with HoT reveal build up.

what you all think about that?

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

Holiday break~~~

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

insert conspiracy theories here

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I don’t know about where you live, but where I am is the Christmas/New Years time of the year. People tend to take time off for the Hollidays and less work gets done.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Hoghwash, everyone knows that developers aren’t human, you just plug in the feeding tube and they’ll spew out code all day and all night. Maybe a little downtime for maintenance and cleaning like once a month.

Posted by: Doug Whisper.2465

Doug Whisper.2465

It’s time for performance appraisal, promotion and pay raise. No one will really work until those settle down.

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

Apparently they haven’t been silent on Reddit…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Dev-quotes-from-Reddit

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Hoghwash, everyone knows that developers aren’t human, you just plug in the feeding tube and they’ll spew out code all day and all night. Maybe a little downtime for maintenance and cleaning like once a month.

well then why arnt we in canthi/elona yet ;-(
maybe they need new operating systems?
sometimes when my computer is acting up I turn it off and then back on so maybe they should roll some defibulators into the office?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

They announced a couple of weeks ago that they were going on break for the Holidays. I would expect them back in force some time in January. /shrug

No different than any other year, really.

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

well then why arnt we in canthi/elona yet ;-(
maybe they need new operating systems?
sometimes when my computer is acting up I turn it off and then back on so maybe they should roll some defibulators into the office?

Regional issues, Cantha causes devs to bluescreens since they don’t have the full Eastern Language Pack installed, so we’ll probably have to wait for the Service Pack to be released before they can produce such content.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Yep. I noticed that aside from like 4 posts, everything stopped around Christmas Eve.

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

They released HoT, completely broke WvW, made everyone angry and went dead silent. Not a single word. Of course they posted in every other forum – including pointless troll threads – arranged sPvP tournaments and released tons of patches. It was only some weeks ago that they finally said something about WvW, a vague promise that sometime in the future they might do stuff. WvW is still broken btw, theres more bugs than ever that essentially brings the game back to beta stage. They admit none of these bugs. Well except the walls thats been fixed multiple times (they are still bugged).

So Anet being “quiet” here on the general forum is just lol.

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

Can’t Stop Laughing! :’D

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

They released HoT, completely broke WvW, made everyone angry and went dead silent. Not a single word. Of course they posted in every other forum – including pointless troll threads – arranged sPvP tournaments and released tons of patches. It was only some weeks ago that they finally said something about WvW, a vague promise that sometime in the future they might do stuff. WvW is still broken btw, theres more bugs than ever that essentially brings the game back to beta stage. They admit none of these bugs. Well except the walls thats been fixed multiple times (they are still bugged).

There is a couple of people complaining, the rest of us, the majority of the community, really enjoy HoT and Everything it came with… Those of you who don’t like it, is a very small minority of way too loud trolls…

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

You’ve got it wrong OP. Silence is the default. Only when they need to hype/hawk something do they speak.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

A sneak peak at four changes coming to WvW early next year was well received by the community. I can only assume you missed it.

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

omg.. Not another one.

It’s called a HOLIDAY – BREAK

-.-

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

A sneak peak at four changes coming to WvW early next year was well received by the community. I can only assume you missed it.

And I mentioned it in the post you quoted. I can only assume you missed it.

Also I believe it when I see it. If they cant even fix simple things that they themselves broke (make lords spawn/walk back to the capping circle kitten and fix the godkitten walls already), I’m not that inspired with confidence.

Posted by: Varrg.2704

Varrg.2704

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

There is a couple of people complaining, the rest of us, the majority of the community, really enjoy HoT and Everything it came with… Those of you who don’t like it, is a very small minority of way too loud trolls…

hahahaha oh wow, now this is some delusion

Posted by: Aidenwolf.5964

Aidenwolf.5964

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

You have no basis in fact to assert that you are in the majority. I don’t presume to be because I have no data to back it up.

Buy To Play Guild Wars 2 2012-2015 – RIP
Unlucky since launch, RNG isn’t random
PugLife SoloQ

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

1) they are on holidays
2) They don’t have time to fix high demand, urgent fixes (wvw, pvp, even HoT related stuff). Talking about it would make it worse, cause it’s so urgent.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

They on holidays, it’s Christmas time, New Years soon too.

In other words: they have lives and are human just as much as us.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Quick! Somebody go to ArenaNet headquarters and drop a mesmer portal in front of their coffee maker. When they go to get coffee they’ll be ported to the forums by accident, ’cause you know how mesmers love dropping portals in front of stuff people need to click on.

And for good measure, drop 2 portals in front of the donuts.

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: sarasvatri.6871

sarasvatri.6871

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

You have no basis in fact to assert that you are in the majority. I don’t presume to be because I have no data to back it up.

I don’t think it’s totally pants-on-head crazy to assert that the majority of GW2 players enjoy playing GW2.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Lately? Lately?!?!?!

I don’t think it’s totally pants-on-head crazy to assert that the majority of GW2 players enjoy playing GW2.

One can enjoy playing a game and hate some of the decisions a company makes.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

My company hasn’t done anything at all since the 23rd of December, and the last week before that was fairly minimal. Same for my husbands employer.

Except for essential services I think it’s the same for most people in Western countries and I can’t see any reason Anet would be any different.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

If silence was a sign of development progress then WvW would have been totally awesome by now.

I think the silence is just silence.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

Nothing to brag about. Or too afraid to hype stuff that inevitably bombs.

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes