Anet messed up again

Anet messed up again

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nonoka.7028

Nonoka.7028

So, when I heard about the new weaponset coming out, I was as always waiting to see the mace. And, once again, they kittened it up good.
Maces are not the size of basketballs! They just aren’t. The only mace skin in the game that resembles a real mace is the Krytan one. All the others are like metal bowlingballs made for giants put on a stick. Most of them look bigger than the hammers, I just don’t get it. You can make really beautiful and well designed maces that aren’t the size of a watermelon, just look at the designs in Skyrim for example.

Anet messed up again

Posted by: Coopziana.1802

Coopziana.1802

[SOLVED] Use the Krytan Mace. Don’t use any others!

Like & Subscribe to “Game Slobs” on YouTube: www.youtube.com/c/gameslobsuk

Anet messed up again

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Well in the world of Tyria, where Cats with Horns can stand on 2 legs and talk while throwing fire from their hands created from nothing, the maces can be as big as watermelons =D

Anet messed up again

Posted by: Nonoka.7028

Nonoka.7028

…No but honestly, am I the only one who’s tired of those things? Maces can be beautiful weapons but they all look like kitten in gw2, I don’t get it

Anet messed up again

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

So, when I heard about the new weaponset coming out, I was as always waiting to see the mace. And, once again, they kittened it up good.
Maces are not the size of basketballs! They just aren’t. The only mace skin in the game that resembles a real mace is the Krytan one. All the others are like metal bowlingballs made for giants put on a stick. Most of them look bigger than the hammers, I just don’t get it. You can make really beautiful and well designed maces that aren’t the size of a watermelon, just look at the designs in Skyrim for example.

Technically, a mace is a one-handed hammer…

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Anet messed up again

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

I’d say the same for most greatswords, swords and pistols, actually. I understand it’s generally nice for a weapon to be visible even on an asura, but some of those designs are… meh

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

Anet messed up again

Posted by: Zelanard.5806

Zelanard.5806

You surely have not spent time in the wardrobe.
Idk what skins you have been looking at, but I have 19 mace skins unlocked that COULD be real mace designs…

Edit: But Sure… the shadow mace is ugly…

When commenting on a suggestion:
Leave it to A-net to decide whether the suggestion is possible or not.