Anet needs to stop

Anet needs to stop

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

One thing that really really turns me away from this game is they made it to a new level of any game of being overly flashy. I hate during battles there is so much flash going around with multiple people I can’t even see what’s really happening or even the enemy.

I was also extremely excited for lineage eternal until I saw the videos of open world events being the exact same issue and you can’t see what’s going on.

Why on earth have they not yet added an option to turn off effects from other players outside of your party?

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Good question. I wouldn’t mind either, although certain friendly effects are important to see. They could tone everything down a bit, though.

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: Adry.7512

Adry.7512

One thing that really really turns me away from this game is they made it to a new level of any game of being overly flashy. I hate during battles there is so much flash going around with multiple people I can’t even see what’s really happening or even the enemy.

I was also extremely excited for lineage eternal until I saw the videos of open world events being the exact same issue and you can’t see what’s going on.

Why on earth have they not yet added an option to turn off effects from other players outside of your party?

They need to add a checkbox in settings that turns off flashy animations. This is one of the many reasons they can’t go pro as well….no one except the players can tell wth is going on with all the flash and lights.

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

They need to add a checkbox in settings that turns off flashy animations.

If only there was a checkbox on the Graphics options near the bottom called Effect LOD.

We can only dream of such a thing… <sigh>

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: Cobrakon.3108

Cobrakon.3108

They need to add a checkbox in settings that turns off flashy animations.

If only there was a checkbox on the Graphics options near the bottom called Effect LOD.

We can only dream of such a thing… <sigh>

Still too flashy imo.

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: RandomWolf.3986

RandomWolf.3986

Most people in this game have some kind of mental issues to the point where they feel the need to all look alike and show off. I call them normies. They make me cringe so hard that sometimes I force myself with to play the game with the models quality on low. Sadly this does not affect the weapons, so it’s still somewhat flashy.

Anet needs to stop

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

I don’t think I’ve ever struggled to see what’s going on in this game past the flashiness. Maybe it’s a light sensitivity thing or something?

Or words to that effect.