Anet should answer a survey...

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

I would like to see Anet’s feelings on the event. I would even be willing to buy 400 gems if I could get them to answer.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate the current player base enjoyment of the current living story?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10, Are you happy with the amount of cores that are entering the game? Is the price at a point where you would like it to remain?

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, How well do you think you handled communication about the issues with the event?

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, How well do you think that event scaling is working?

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, How do you like how the rewards are achieved in the current (March 6th patch)?

6. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with the success/failure rate of the knight section of the event?

7. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with the success/failure rate of the scarlet hologram portion of the event?

8. On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate the overall living story?

9. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with your performance in creating, balancing, testing, and overall completeness of the living story?

10. Why do you hate me so much? (Essay question.)

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: BEINGHUMAN.4167

BEINGHUMAN.4167

:P

I sometimes wish someone who use to work for the company would do a AMA, where he/she would be 100% open and honest about the state of the company (the lack of communication, amount of focus on Gem Store vs. non Gem Store items etc.)

Not the “We feel we are doing everything we can to make this game the best it can be!” type answers we normally get.

Just my opinion.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Give Anet 400 gems and they might do your survey.

The Burninator

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I’ll add 800 gems to that! (can only buy in increments of 800)

although… most of those questions sound more like from an individual perspective and not Anet as a whole. Are you looking for one dev’s interpretation, or an official response?

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

It would be nice to get an answer, or somewhat. Of course, it will cause some kind of outrage.

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

There is only one point in time you get an honest answer from a game developer (or any other business professional).

When they leave the company or get fired, and feel like burning whatever bridges they have left.

Kumu Honua.2751

They didn’t give the gems to people before they answered THEIR survey, why should they get gems before MY survey? =p

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

They didn’t give the gems to people before they answered THEIR survey, why should they get gems before MY survey? =p

Well out of fairness to Anet the gems are suppose to be sent out today. From the account forum:

Update: The team responsible for this particular initiative anticipates that the e-mails about the gem distribution should be sent Friday.

The Burninator

Kumu Honua.2751

Right, but they still didn’t send the gems before they got the answers to the survey. Same deal for me. Answer my survey and then I send gems.

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I would like to see Anet’s feelings on the event. I would even be willing to buy 400 gems if I could get them to answer.

1. On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate the current player base enjoyment of the current living story?

2. On a scale of 1 to 10, Are you happy with the amount of cores that are entering the game? Is the price at a point where you would like it to remain?
1 Far to many

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, How well do you think you handled communication about the issues with the event?
10 Our communication is perfect

4. On a scale of 1 to 10, How well do you think that event scaling is working?

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, How do you like how the rewards are achieved in the current (March 6th patch)?
1 Far to many

6. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with the success/failure rate of the knight section of the event?

7. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with the success/failure rate of the scarlet hologram portion of the event?

8. On a scale of 1 to 10, How would you rate the overall living story?
10 It’s perfect

9. On a scale of 1 to 10, How happy are you with your performance in creating, balancing, testing, and overall completeness of the living story?

10. Why do you hate me so much? (Essay question.)
You don’t pay enough real money

If the Monetization dept. filled out your survey

I suspect it would be quite different if the Devs filled it out.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!