Anti Casual

Anti Casual

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Towndrunk.9562

Towndrunk.9562

I’m a casual player. I have noticed that this game is evolving in a way that is making it harder for casuals to complete content. Too bad. Why is that?

Anti Casual

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

I can’t agree, i’m playing 2-3 hours a day or sometimes i skip a day, with just doing the daily achievement.
And i still manage to fair well with it.

It sounds more like you want to achieve a large goal in a very short period of time, which is not a casual way of accomplishing things.

Realistically you can casually achieve long term goals without being hardcore into it.
Aside of that there’s also enough content for a hardcore player to delve through whilst new content is being presented.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

um its not, everything can be completed by casuals

Anti Casual

Posted by: Yourself.6870

Yourself.6870

It would help if you could give us some examples of how the ‘game is evolving in a way that is making it harder for casuals to complete content.’

Anti Casual

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

Could you give us some examples? I’m very much a casual player (been playing since launch and I still don’t have a level 80) and I can’t think of anything I can’t complete.

Obviously some things are going to take a lot longer for casual players than “hardcore” ones but it’s not any harder.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Anti Casual

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Unless you give proper reasoning to your post OP, you don’t really deserve a proper answer honestly.
You just threw a generic statement that some content cannot be completed by casuals but dont bring any evidence/example.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

I think there is a fine line between casual and people who want everything handed to them. If playing for 20 minutes and expecting exotics, ascended weapons, and finishing the game is considered casual, there may be some problem with the use of that word. I think people who play about 4+ hours a week should be rewarded for something they can do within that time. But I cannot agree that these people deserve the large amounts of drops and items that the farming people who play hours and hours receive. It takes work and effort to keep going and to obtain the things these people earn. To say that any of them have no lives, or too much time is just wrong. We all have various changes in life that allow us to enjoy different aspects of that life. And if someone can spend 6 hours a day in game and still function in a healthy outside environment with family/friends, then so be it. And they should be rewarded accordingly.

There are plenty of ways Arenanet can add weekly things to the game that a “casual” player can feel accomplished from. Maybe it will just take some time to iron out what exactly is fair and deserving. I myself play a bit more than most as my semester in college is online this time. And I feel I get rewarded fairly for what I put into the game. The final issue is balance. If you toss too many simple rewards at casuals, your crossing a line with the people who play a long time. Because now you have made it even easier for them to make money/items, and this could easily cause a huge stress on the economy. You could see every item drop in price, making it difficult for everyone to make money from mats/items. Its a tough balance and not an overnight fix. Give them time, be constructive, and maybe help with ideas you would like to see improve the social aspect and the achievement feeling for casual players.

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

Anti Casual

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

There is a problem when you can gear up in WoW 50x faster than you can get full exotics in GW2.

For a game that isn’t supposed to have grind it sure has the most I’ve ever seen. So… from what I’ve gathered in the replies in this thread, as long as the journey isn’t difficult it’s considered casual? So even if it takes you months to get exotics that’s casual? Lol.

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Anti Casual

Geotherma.2395

There is a problem when you can gear up in WoW 50x faster than you can get full exotics in GW2.

For a game that isn’t supposed to have grind it sure has the most I’ve ever seen. So… from what I’ve gathered in the replies in this thread, as long as the journey isn’t difficult it’s considered casual? So even if it takes you months to get exotics that’s casual? Lol.

Playing a few hours a day I made my first 80 in 1 week. By end of week 2 I had the full exotic berserker set. Week 3 and 4 I had every rune/sigil slotted, 400 cooking, 400 Jeweler and had started my thief. And this was all while avoiding leveling fast, which obviously you can see did not work. Casuals will need to simply have a clear path to what they want made out. The more hardcore players will do the same, but achieve them faster. All types of players have the same chance to achieve the same goals, there is simply one difference, and that is “time”. You simply can’t please everyone, all the time. But you can work on helping everyone all the time.

Without being rude about your statement “For a game that isn’t supposed to have grind it sure has the most I’ve ever seen.” I’m really confused by this… Which game are you comparing to? I’ve played FFXI 4 years, took me months and months to get 75 back in the day and over a year to get the best gear while playing every day. I had to do instances that would last 6+ hours for a “chance” to get ONE of my pieces of armor. Aion, took me over a month to hit max level, over 6 to have decent gear when it started. Unless you are comparing it equally to hundreds of MMO’s I’d say theres no proof anyone could say this game is “grindy”. Yes some things take longer, yes some items require more work. But this is the least grindy game I’ve ever played in 15 years of MMO’s.

PS: Casual does not mean “what you achieve in how short of a time”, it simply means “how long you play”. So yes, if your casual and you get your exotic sets in a few months, your doing just fine. No player type is better than another.

Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF

(edited by Geotherma.2395)

Anti Casual

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

You’re kidding…you have to be.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Anti Casual

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

In GW2 you get a full exotic set by simply completing 70+ maps and selling their rewards.
Each char I bring to 80 and complete maps with ends up with at least 40g total, which is enough for an exotic set.

I never heard of WoW tossing max gear at you as soon as you hit 80.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Kimyrielle.3826

Kimyrielle.3826

The game is becoming anti-alt rather than anti-casual. With the addition of fractal levels and hard-to-come-by gear (Ascended), it’s getting really difficult to keep more than one character “high end ready”. Getting legendaries for more than character is probably out of most player’s reach, too. However, I dare saying that even casual players can still get their hands on Ascended gear for ONE character.

Tarnished Coast

Anti Casual

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

Who in their right mind would spend gold on a set of exotics now? Yeah it was easy – because we weren’t garbage collectors before the november update that made all loot trash. I also bought my first exotic set quite quickly, but doing the pve, actually doing dungeons, takes a billion times longer than in WoW.

Be my guest if you wanna buy ecto’s into todays market… If you can afford multiple full exotic sets you are either a lucky dungeon exploiter from early on, no lifer, or TP exploiter. Me personally I like to play the actual game without being poor constantly, and that means grinding dungeons forever in GW2.

So I need to reroll an alt and do map completion to make enough gold to buy more sets? Lol what? I only play one character I shouldn’t be forced to do that.

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”

Anti Casual

Posted by: kenshinakh.3672

kenshinakh.3672

Who in their right mind would spend gold on a set of exotics now? Yeah it was easy – because we weren’t garbage collectors before the november update that made all loot trash. I also bought my first exotic set quite quickly, but doing the pve, actually doing dungeons, takes a billion times longer than in WoW.

Be my guest if you wanna buy ecto’s into todays market… If you can afford multiple full exotic sets you are either a lucky dungeon exploiter from early on, no lifer, or TP exploiter. Me personally I like to play the actual game without being poor constantly, and that means grinding dungeons forever in GW2.

Hm… not sure if you played WoW before as extensively as I have, but WoW doesn’t reward you end-game or near endgame gear by just doing dungeons. Dungeons in normal mode give you your basic gear, which is like the Masterwork and Fines you get in GW2. Then you’ll have to run the dungeon Heroic mode to get some parts you desire. Not all dungeons drop what you want, so you have to farm badges from various dungeons too. Now, after getting all your badges and armor up to a certain point, you’re now qualified to run higher dungeons. You repeat and upgrade your armor, and you keep doing that until you can run the raids. Even in raids you have to start at the easier ones and then move your way up to the higher tiers.

That’s a loooot of difference from GW2 :P. Btw, I didn’t notice much change in loot before Nov. update.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Its realty not being pushed that way they just added in a way to get items that where “harder” to get then normal by effectively rewarding you from just playing the game (daily) and soon its going to become a great deal easier to get these. Now if you must get these items as fast as you can then its purely on you not the game how anti-casual you make the game.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Anti Casual

Posted by: Uncle Salty.6342

Uncle Salty.6342

So I need to reroll an alt and do map completion to make enough gold to buy more sets? Lol what? I only play one character I shouldn’t be forced to do that.

Facepalm. That’s all there is to your post.

And to OP.

Being casual vs ‘hardcore’/elitist jerk/ whatever in between, is pretty similar to freedom of speech imo. Do whatever you want, do it responsibly, but just don’t **ck it up for someone else. Very plain and simple.

Content in GW2 is already very accessible. By leaps and bounds, as easy finding your belly button or getting pickpocket in Naples. The only reason I can think of where people can still find it too hard is on this assumption.

GW2 has a lot more first time MMO players than other games. They’re not used to it.

As i said, an assumption, in case people can’t read. (Happens very often around here)

Anti Casual

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

If you’re going to make the comparison, then you’re going to have to say that raid gear = exotics and heroic raid gear = ascended, and raid gear takes 50x longer to get than exotics.

If you actually play the game and bother to craft, you can get your first set of exotics fairly quickly. For example, when the game first came out, I hit 80 about a week in, at which point I instantly made 80 rare gear, which would be the equivalent to WoW’s dungeon gear. I then decided to make a set of exotic cleric gear, so I farmed grawl for about an hour a day in 20 minute intervals for about 4 days. I then fully crafted a set of exotics. Got a problem with ectos? Make rare gear yourself and salvage it. You should never actually buy ectos directly, unless you simply don’t care.

Gear doesn’t even matter that much. The difference between a “rare” and “exotic” in WoW is massive. In GW2 it’s not so much. I can remove all my armor and still play effectively, something you can no longer do in WoW.

From what I’ve seen, people who think exotics are hard to obtain think exotics must be obtained from dungeons only, which only takes about a week of doing 1 dungeon a day to obtain a full set.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

I dont know, game feels easy enough to even bore casuals. So I dont get the point.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Anti Casual

Geotherma.2395

Grinding Orr for 1 hr, 2-4 G/hr. Not seeing an actual grind here. low levels make less money.

Anti Casual

Jski.6180

Grinding Orr for 1 hr, 2-4 G/hr. Not seeing an actual grind here. low levels make less money.

Well thoughts who grinding Orr for longer then 1hr. (miss read your post and went on and on sry about that but i think the point is needed to be made)
No one is making you make gold that way its your chose to make gold in the first places for what i do not know because most of the gear is free or there is some way to get the gear for free.
This is a major problem ppl who complain about grinding tend to be the ones who CHOSE to grind. Once they are given a game where you can get by with out grinding they will still chose to grind. This is not a problem with the game this is a problem with your mind set and NO game will fix it for you. Every game that you play will have this grind because your making it for your self so get use to it this is your gaming life.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Darth Llama.9217

Darth Llama.9217

I’m a pretty casual player.. I have days where I play an hour or even less. Yes, occasionally I get long blocks where I play several hours in a clip but mostly I just play a little ‘here and there.’ After a couple months, I have 2 80’s one is in all exotics and the other is just short a couple rings which are rare. All I do is check the TP regularly for good deals, run dungeons, and try to complete areas. With the addition of the Laurel System, now I can even get Ascended Gear.. I get my amulet today in fact. The way Laurels work out I can get one Ascended item a month for nothing more then just playing. In fact, Legendary gear is the only thing that’s really not an option for me because the process is so incredibly stupid.

I can’t think of many other games where you can get basically the best gear in the game through just normal game play.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary, and those who don’t.

Anti Casual

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

How does a casual gets the fractal weapon hes looking for, when it takes 250 globs of ectoplasm and 30 days (to name the hardest) to get to 35 Agony resistance and do up to level 40 fractals, when theres around 1/200 chances of getting the specific weapon you want from the daily chest.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Nalora.7964

Nalora.7964

You don’t. If you are casual, you are also going to be poor and plain looking. If you want all that pixelated stuff in Guild Wars, be prepared to grind, grind grind your way to it.

DEMAND Bunny Slippers and a bathrobe!

Anti Casual

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I remember getting my first level80. I was in full exotic armor and weapon 1 day after it.

So I’m not sure why people are telling me other game is easier. Even the ascended ring I can get in 3 days just playing a few alt.

Anti Casual

Posted by: pdboddy.4162

pdboddy.4162

I’m a casual player. I have noticed that this game is evolving in a way that is making it harder for casuals to complete content. Too bad. Why is that?

I don’t see how it’s hard to complete content in a casual fashion.

If you’re talking about pvp, then you might be out of luck, because it is very difficult to balance casual play against people who have the time and purpose to pvp hard core.

But pve is very within a casual player’s grasp. You can play a character that isn’t well optimized and still get to 80.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Kaputsid.5169

Kaputsid.5169

‘’I’m a casual player. I have noticed that this game is evolving in a way
that is making it harder for casuals to complete content. Too bad. Why is that?’’

20 hrs/month was more than enough for me to get everything in gw.

And I managed to get 3 … laurels with the same amount of time here.

no need to say ill be toasted soon enough in www.

Short answer : No-life rules in gw2.

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

You guys must be very casual if you can’t even spend 30 minutes to do your daily.

Or spend 10 hours farming for a full set of exotic gear.

I dont’ even know how you guys even reach level80 if you are that casual.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Minos.5168

Minos.5168

The issue is that for “casual” players to get end-game ready, it’s very difficult and time consuming.

Presumably they’ll introduce more content/dungeons (like the Fractals) to take further advantage of Ascended gear (once we have a complete set). If not, then we’ll just have characters that are breezing through all the other content.

You can’t tell me that an overall 10~15% boost in stats (and thus 10~15% boost in damage output and damage mitigation) isn’t going to make the game easier.

I’m betting that’s why they jumped away from the Ascended gear all of a sudden. I mean, we only had the amulets introduced after the 3-piece (rings+backpiece) debacle that the November update caused.

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

you can get the ring by just doing the daily. That isn’t bad. Back item is probabaly the harder one.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Eiposu no Tenshi.5079

Eiposu no Tenshi.5079

‘’I’m a casual player. I have noticed that this game is evolving in a way
that is making it harder for casuals to complete content. Too bad. Why is that?’’

20 hrs/month was more than enough for me to get everything in gw.

And I managed to get 3 … laurels with the same amount of time here.

no need to say ill be toasted soon enough in www.

Short answer : No-life rules in gw2.

If it’s taking you ~7hrs to complete a daily, it’s clearly a lack of time management on your part. The “average casual player” thread which I’ve seen posted every now and then will raise the issue that they have no other small achievements or goals to work towards after completing their daily in ~30mins of gameplay.

Anti Casual

Minos.5168

you can get the ring by just doing the daily. That isn’t bad. Back item is probabaly the harder one.

You still need 30 laurels for ONE amulet and 35 laurels PER ring.

That’s effectively 60 days of dailies plus the two monthlies to get 3 pieces of Ascended gear (for one character.)

Coming from GW1, it seems absurd to play the game for 2 months to gear a SINGLE character with 3 max-stat pieces.

In GW1 Factions and Nightfall, you can make it to max level within a month easily. And by that point, you should have enough platinum to buy a full set of max-stat gear.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

CoF speed run takes 7 mins, you can easily complete a full exotic set in a week.
Just an example that there are other options for people with less time available to play.

But more than that, it sounds to me that you just like to complain, and to be honest? I don’t think MMO’s are for you.
Seriously, come on, these kinds of games always require a considerable time investment in order to further develop your account.

If you don’t like it, I’d suggest to stick to single player instead.

1+1 = potato

Anti Casual

Nalora.7964

In other words: “You don’t play the game right, and should quit.”

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

That’s effectively 60 days of dailies plus the two monthlies to get 3 pieces of Ascended gear (for one character.)

Coming from GW1, it seems absurd to play the game for 2 months to gear a SINGLE character with 3 max-stat pieces.

In GW1 Factions and Nightfall, you can make it to max level within a month easily. And by that point, you should have enough platinum to buy a full set of max-stat gear.

THat’s why I say you guys must be very casual. All you need to do is goof around for 30 minutes a day and wait 2 month and you can get your ring already.

But you are casual yet a serious gamer. those 2-3% stats difference(since there is only 3 piece ascended released) must be very serious if it make that much of a different in pve and pvp for you.

Anti Casual

Minos.5168

And, if this were ArenaNet’s motto… They’d be out of business by now.

They need to focus on making the game more accessible for casual players… As that was GW1’s bread-and-butter.

Having a F2P version of WoW is just asking for trouble (as it makes GW2 the same as every other F2P MMO out there).

Anti Casual

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Being able to accomplish things casually and being faceroll easy is two different things. Often mistaken in this game.

Anti Casual

Nalora.7964

And, if this were ArenaNet’s motto… They’d be out of business by now.

They need to focus on making the game more accessible for casual players… As that was GW1’s bread-and-butter.

Having a F2P version of WoW is just asking for trouble (as it makes GW2 the same as every other F2P MMO out there).

I was being sarcastic. I have been told so many times in these forums that I must be doing something wrong, or that I am not playing the game right.

I did fine for 7+ years in Guild Wars 1. My HOM is 42/50. (I only stopped working on it because as a history buff and avid reader in RL I liked my title of “I have many leather bound books”.)

But apparently I do not play Guild Wars 2 right, and should quit. It is a pretty standard answer (said in many ways, and with many words, but in essence the same) on these forums to everything that ails you.

Anti Casual

Geotherma.2395

Why is it so much about gear? very little in this game depends on gear. In gw2 much of the game is skill>gear. For the shiny stuff, idk. I’m ok with my exotics.

Anti Casual

Minos.5168

I was being sarcastic. I have been told so many times in these forums that I must be doing something wrong, or that I am not playing the game right.

I did fine for 7+ years in Guild Wars 1. My HOM is 42/50. (I only stopped working on it because as a history buff and avid reader in RL I liked my title of “I have many leather bound books”.)

But apparently I do not play Guild Wars 2 right, and should quit. It is a pretty standard answer (said in many ways, and with many words, but in essence the same) on these forums to everything that ails you.

I kind of hoped you were being sarcastic, given your signature… but after being on these forums for so long, I’m not sure.

I’ve long grown tired of so-called “white knights” that are quick to jump at any chance to defend EVERY choice that ArenaNet has ever made.

ArenaNet has admitted they’ve made mistakes (and taken action to fix them).

I’d really just like a chance for the forums to be a reasonable place to discuss things without everyone being hand-wavey and saying “Only ArenaNet knows the real data.”

Anti Casual

Posted by: AstralDusk.1670

AstralDusk.1670

The only thing that’s even remotely anti-casual is laurels. While laurels are intended to be a reward for showing up and playing daily, it’s always going to feel like a penalty to those who can’t play that often.

Everything else about the game is mega-casual.

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

maybe they should change daily to weekly and reward 7 laurel for it. Some people can’t play 30 minutes a day every day. But they may be able to play acouple hours a week.

Anti Casual

Jski.6180

Why is it so much about gear? very little in this game depends on gear. In gw2 much of the game is skill>gear. For the shiny stuff, idk. I’m ok with my exotics.

I know its a bad mind set that ppl have with rpg gear dose not make a big difference when it comes to over all of the game. Ppl just need to get out of the mind set that you can simply “buy” your way though something hard when the hardest parts of the game takes gear and makes it comply pointless and skill / team work as the most important thing.

Anti Casual

Posted by: MaRko.3165

MaRko.3165

THat’s why I say you guys must be very casual. All you need to do is goof around for 30 minutes a day and wait 2 month and you can get your ring already.

But you are casual yet a serious gamer. those 2-3% stats difference(since there is only 3 piece ascended released) must be very serious if it make that much of a different in pve and pvp for you.

Umm….. I play for 3-4hrs a day and in 2.5mo’s I’ve gotten the daily only a hand full of times. Granted the daily was rarely my ‘focus’ but in most cases I simply ran out of time, The way the game is setup there are some items that might take days/weeks/months/quarters to get, all depending on how much time/skill you can play it.

“I was playing Farmville and a kitten MMO GW2 broke out of it…”
I cut my gaming teeth on Adventure&ZorkI,II,III.
i7-2600K/8G/GTX570SLI/WIN7/Stereoscopic_3D

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

Umm….. I play for 3-4hrs a day and in 2.5mo’s I’ve gotten the daily only a hand full of times. Granted the daily was rarely my ‘focus’ but in most cases I simply ran out of time, The way the game is setup there are some items that might take days/weeks/months/quarters to get, all depending on how much time/skill you can play it.

Ya I understand. Basically people actually have to do the daily that’s the problem.

People can’t just log on and do anything they want. That’s a problem. They have to actaully try to do the daily. Since daily only take 30 minutes. But in your case you have 2.5 hours a day yet you dont’ want to do the daily but other things. I understand.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Mackdose.6504

Mackdose.6504

The only thing that’s even remotely anti-casual is laurels. While laurels are intended to be a reward for showing up and playing daily, it’s always going to feel like a penalty to those who can’t play that often.

Laurels are actually anti-hardcore.

Because no matter how much you play the game, you can only get so many laurels.

Play for 1 hour a day or 10 hours a day, same reward.

“I didn’t buy into GW2 being the second coming of christ.
I just wanted a AAA MMO with no sub made by ArenaNet. And it’s awesome.”

Anti Casual

laokoko.7403

But like some other people mentioned not everyone can play everyday. And some people felt they have to go “out of the way” do do daily.

I think changing daily to weekly would solve that problem. And Anet promise that we can choose daily next month, that’ll help.

Anti Casual

Posted by: Kaputsid.5169

Kaputsid.5169

‘’Eiposu no Tenshi.5079’’

‘’If it’s taking you ~7hrs to complete a daily, it’s clearly a lack of time management on your part. The “average casual player” thread which I’ve seen posted every now and then will raise the issue that they have no other small achievements or goals to work towards after completing their daily in ~30mins of gameplay.’’
’’

Mmmk so “My time management” when i play gw2 :

1-login
2-Go to Eb
3-look for good fights
4-fight ( step 3 )
5-logout

What is wrong?

Anti Casual

Posted by: AstralDusk.1670

AstralDusk.1670

Interesting point that actually highlights the flaws of the unique daily currency system. Nobody enjoys it and everybody loses,

Anti Casual

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

I like how the OP has not returned to this discussion at all to explain or address anything.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

Anti Casual

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

I completely agree, I’m a gathcraftsplorer and since they’ve totally turned their backs on the players like us that stick with games for a lifetime when supported by the dev team, it’s been harder and harder to find reasons to login. I’ve been patiently waiting for a fix to both DR/loot as well as the DE meta’s we were promised prior to this game’s launch. So far all I keep seeing are more and more bugs and things most people don’t want to do (ie that bought this game because it wasn’t supposed to be about the dungeons.) I’ve frankly had enough of dungeons, this was supposed to be about open world content and nothing more, the dungeons were supposed to be a fun side attraction not the single focus of this title. I’ve played my share of dungeon only lobby games not going back to that sorry.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!