Antitoxin Injector Skin

Antitoxin Injector Skin

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Xarv.9372

Xarv.9372

Hello A.net,

Years ago it was possible to obtain this skin by completing the tower of nightmares. It’s been quite a while now, and it’s still impossible to get it despite being in the backpack list. You can’t even buy it from the laurel vendor in Lion’s Arch who happens sells other season 1 items.

Surely you could find a way to bring it back right ?

Attachments:

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I would work to have that.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I never understood why it wasn’t on the vendor list. I think it might have been tied to a story step achievement. And with them looking at brining back season one at some point some how, maybe they are leaving them for that reason. But I don’t see the problem with being able to get them another way, like maybe a rare drop from toxic alliance mobs at the events maybe.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: ColdHatred.7230

ColdHatred.7230

Please bring this skin back with the quest or have it available from vendor.

Asuran Engineer – Ëlixir

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree.

This is one of my favourite Living World skins, I used it on my engineer for absolutely ages (I only gave it up when I finally got the green spinal blades, and I still think I might swap back).

I don’t understand why it wasn’t included on the Laurel vendor when most of the other season 1 rewards were added and I think it would absolutely make sense to either add it to that list or add another way to get it in-game.

Maybe they could add it to the new Nightmare Fractal, since it originally came from the Tower of Nightmares.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I agree.

This is one of my favourite Living World skins, I used it on my engineer for absolutely ages (I only gave it up when I finally got the green spinal blades, and I still think I might swap back).

I don’t understand why it wasn’t included on the Laurel vendor when most of the other season 1 rewards were added and I think it would absolutely make sense to either add it to that list or add another way to get it in-game.

Maybe they could add it to the new Nightmare Fractal, since it originally came from the Tower of Nightmares.

I think that was one of the “initially there but then got removed” items.

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

The strange part (to me) is you only had to complete the story instance to get it, so it was a lot easier to obtain than many things which are sold by the laurel vendor, like the meta-achievement rewards.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Gerrand.3085

Gerrand.3085

There is literally an achievement tied to this skin. While the back piece was awarded for the first completion of the nightmare tower instance, there was an achievement which was awarded for completing the nightmare tower instance.

Therefore, if you have the nightmare tower achievement, have unlocked this skin – regardless of whether you saved the skin until the wardrobe system came out.

For the life of me, I have no idea why Anet didn’t re-award this skin if it had been previously earned. All they’d need to do is write a runtime script which gave people a copy of this skin if they had the nightmare tower achievement associated with obtaining it – and we’ve seen far more complex run-time scripts before, converting items in inventories into currencies, awarding items to users of black lion chests (and bl purchases) days after they were made, heck, we were post-humourusly awarded all those ap achievement chests when they finally decided to implement them in game. Writing a script to redistribute these backpacks would be child’s play -.-

Antitoxin Injector Skin

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It should not come back

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.