Antitoxin Spray

Antitoxin Spray

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: starhunter.6015

starhunter.6015

I know it was removed when we got the new trait systems. But what about for those who bought it? Was there any sort of word on why it was removed ? Personally I found it useful when dealing with the toxic bosses in Kessex.

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

It was removed?

-looks at the date on the wiki-

Guess I never noticed, shows how useful the skill was.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: starhunter.6015

starhunter.6015

It was removed?

I mean over all it wasn’t the best but I used it when I farmed the toxic shoots in Brisbane/kessex and many of us did pay for it. Guess I just would like to know if we got the Skill/hero points refunded or what.

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

It was removed?

I mean over all it wasn’t the best but I used it when I farmed the toxic shoots in Brisbane/kessex and many of us did pay for it. Guess I just would like to know if we got the Skill/hero points refunded or what.

dont think so cause
then i also want the gold and skill points back that i spent at the vendor for my alt chars

system was changed just deal with it

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

That’s kind of a kitten move.

Sure i never used it, and sure i didn’t even notice it was gone. But i did the work and put in the effort to earn this reward at the time it was available. Just taking it away is not very nice and sets a bad precedent. What other reward are you working for today that might just be removed tommorrow?

Not saying anet isn’t in their right to do it. But people need to have a certain level of trust. If something they grinded for just gets removed and taken away they might think twice in the future before they want to engage in activities.

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: Therodin.2970

Therodin.2970

I saw when it was removed, but i assumed that players were refunded the skill points for it.

Antitoxin Spray

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

That’s kind of a kitten move.

Sure i never used it, and sure i didn’t even notice it was gone. But i did the work and put in the effort to earn this reward at the time it was available. Just taking it away is not very nice and sets a bad precedent. What other reward are you working for today that might just be removed tommorrow?

Not saying anet isn’t in their right to do it. But people need to have a certain level of trust. If something they grinded for just gets removed and taken away they might think twice in the future before they want to engage in activities.

as i said the money /skill points you spent on specializations are also gone

thats mmo life circle