Any Backpiece working??

Any Backpiece working??

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: bugmug.7940

bugmug.7940

Hi guys…

just curious, is there any back item that is working? Not even the super expensive fractal one shows something -.-

is it a bug or is just no item working?

Greetz

Attachments:

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

You’re an engineer, shouldn’t you have started with a backpack…? And isn’t that toy bag that’s sitting in your inventory working? ‘Cause if it’s not, that’s a bug.

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: bugmug.7940

bugmug.7940

no…i even transmuted that first skin (multitool thing) on a twink to that toybag and it worked…but no skin^^

but yes, the toybag is the only one working and it looks just terrible^^

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: Dradiin.8935

Dradiin.8935

I see some with a flaming book on there backs, so i assume some work others don’t maybe some are just for under the armor ?

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

Well if you’re in a guild, you can buy the guild backpack, they’re by the bank in LA if I remember correctly. There are also a few to craft but you would have to look those up, I don’t know any of the recipes.

EDIT: The ‘flaming book’ was only available during the last October event, and can’t be sold, so it isn’t available anymore.

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

I’ve had it happen a few times. I’ve fixed it by either relogging, or Hiding the backpack, then displaying it.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: Mazer.8923

Mazer.8923

The fractal back piece is working for me but it only shows on my character, not in my Hero screen or any preview screen.

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

I’m pretty sure the backpack doesn’t show up in your hero panel. It only shows on your character in the game world, not preview or hero panel.

And not all back items have an appearance. Only a select few. And that is the Halloween Book, Wintersday Satchel, and then the craftable Ascended ones. As well the Engineer has a backpack if you choose the Tool Kit in character creation.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Any Backpiece working??

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

They don’t appear in the hero screen. close the window and you’ll see it.