Any MMOs similar to GW2?

Any MMOs similar to GW2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: phoenixXx.9105

phoenixXx.9105

Here are a few games:

1. Personally I’m waiting for Skyforge open beta, which starts on July 16th. The game looks promising – the ability to switch classes, removed lvling system, the ability to transform into a god! … Everything about it looks cool and I hope it lives up to the hype it created.

2. Next MMO I’ll at least try is Wildstar because of it’s combat system, though I watched some vids and I already hate grinding :p

3. Archeage – Installed it, played for a few hours and uninstall. Your typical korean mmo grind. When I played it low lvl zones were already abandoned, which is sad. Maybe the endgame is good, idk, but I couldn’t force myself to play it.

4. Bought ESO at launch and stopped playing it because it was still in early beta stage imo :p Animations were bad, bugs everywhere, lag, … Started playing it again after they released Tamriel unlimited and I have to say that devs fixed almost everything/added new features players were asking for. The game is much better now and is probably worth the money.
Somehow I still dont like combat though. The combat system is ok, but the characters feel clunky when moving around/fighting, combat doesn’t feel responsive to me and jump/dodge animations just looks ridiculous imo.

Any MMOs similar to GW2?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Im so exited to hear what all those people say about Black Desert who are here
constantly complaining about grinding, since it seems to be a real grinder where
you only level by killing mobs.

Tera .. played it 2 weeks ago once again for a day .. and after that i already lost
again my interest.

And my god .. the person(s) that created to patcher from Tera really should be …
what an abomination is that ? Does it install the very first version of the game
and then apply every single patch since release step by step on top of it ?

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.