Any Word On NEW Legendary Skins?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zeraphina.1053

Zeraphina.1053

A good amount of people, myself included, have pretty much decided to not bother with Legendary Weapons… simply put.. because they mostly look like crap.

NOT FOR EVERYONE though, as some do look somewhat descent on certain classes/races. But for the most part, I can’t see myself grinding away mat-farming forever to make a Longbow that makes me look like a 1-800-Flowers delivery person, or identifies me as part of the “My little pony” clan.

Some people like that stuff.. hey, more power to them.. congratz. I wish you the best with those.

But for those of us who would prefer something more interesting to wield, will there be anything worthwhile in the future to work towards?

Perhaps a Longbow that lobs arcs of lightning … like an actual lightning strike or some such…. just a thought…

Posted by: Ping.5739

Ping.5739

Patience.

If you dont like the current ones, take a break and come back later. I really feel the whinning about legendary skins just gonna encourage anet bring more RNG boxes skins.

This useless bar doesn’t make you awesome. However, stuff above does.

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Eventually, there will be new legendaries, but they want to revamp how precursors are acquired first. The first new legendaries are expected to be for the current silly ones (they pointed out the pistol) so that something more legendary is available.

They first mentioned new legendary skins months ago. Don’t expect this to happen anytime soon. Probably not even within 6 months. They’ll probably come with something major, since legendaries shouldn’t just casually be thrown into the game.

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

they have to fix existing legendary weapons first. their aura effects are bugged and disappears randomly anywhere. legendary without these effects = exotic

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

As far back as November we have learned about plans for new legendary weapons (from Lindsey Murdock)

As far back as a few months ago we heard from Colin himself that they still have plans for new legendary weapons. I also believe he said he wanted to improve current ones before releasing new ones.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Posted by: Zeraphina.1053

Zeraphina.1053

Ok..thx.. that’s actually the kinda basic info I was looking for… that there will most likely be new legendary weaps…

I guess just get to sit back and hope the next batch of Legendary weaps will look a bit more…. well… Legendary.

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I happen to be extremely happy being a male charr warrior who commands in his golden armor toting a flowery bow. Everyone thinks it’s great that I raised my kittens to the gender role gods and said nay. I mean kittens in a very literal sense. That wasn’t the profanity filter.