Any interest in daily character tracking?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Tumult.2578

Tumult.2578

Something that would track events like world bosses, once a day chests, who did what during this day since reset.

If you have multiple characters and/or if you have multiple accounts, it’s easy to confuse which character did what since the reset last night.
If you’ve ever fought Tequatl and gone to collect the reward only to realize you already did it last nite on that character, you understand how this could be helpful.

Opinions?

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

I agree this would be useful to me too. It could be hidden in a panel somewhere for you to refer before waiting for that next world boss or event

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: Baconomics.8674

Baconomics.8674

This would be great. I ended up just making a google sheet with all the dailies I care to keep track of on it. Dailies on the leftmost column and just insert a new column to the right each day so I can signify when I’ve done something. Until anet adds a feature like this it’s a pretty easy way to check stuff off if you don’t mind alt-tabbing to do so.

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

Not to mention updating and manually placing a tick off each and every event you have done. Way to go, more work and play fused together

gaem not made for mi
===========

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

perhaps if there were people on both sides of the api community who were interested this could be done that way

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books