Any legendary weapons sigil swap?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: zezuils beast.1204

zezuils beast.1204

So back when legendary armor was released and it was revealed that runes would return to your inventory upon replacement there was a question asked. Will legendary weapons get the same treatment?
So far we still haven’t gotten an answer to this question. Some of the reasons why the devs were hesitant about implementing this was due to the potential effects it could have on the prices on sigils. However I don’t see any difference in rune prices and even though there are a lot fewer legendary armors around in tyria this still shouldn’t be too much of an issue. So from a player that goes bankrupt by testing builds. Please allow me to use my gold towards new shines instead of rebuying sigils when the ones I tested didn’t work.

Posted by: Yargesh.4965

Yargesh.4965

They have answered, the answer was they are not planning on it.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

Also, that it was considered more economically complex than armor runes were, so even if they did start thinking about it, it’d be a longer run than this was to get it into play.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Actually, they said they wanted to, but ran into complications and are re-reviewing their plan. Linsey Murdock further stated that they are working on something that would address minor|major as well. (These plans might or might not be happening soon.)

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I personally would support it, if only to have parity across items of the Legendary tier. I like standardization.

Posted by: SlippyCheeze.5483

SlippyCheeze.5483

I personally would support it, if only to have parity across items of the Legendary tier. I like standardization.

Be much easier to standardize by removing the new feature from the armor…. just sayin’