Any news?

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: PuppyMonkeyBabyJosephSayer.3601

PuppyMonkeyBabyJosephSayer.3601

Any idea how many more weeks / pvp ranked seasons / new pve content / expantion / months this ddos or even whatever it is will continue for? Its been 7 weeks now of every single evening ping shooting to 700-1,000 making many parts of game unplayable during prime hours.

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

If this was happening, other people would be complaining about it all over the forums. You may want to get your connection to the ISP checked.

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

sounds like you got a lot of malware and virus going on . I would suggest if you not got a paid anti virus . to maybe get one . then again it might be your trying to play on a laptop or out of date windows xp or out dated vista system .

but then it also could be your steam account running all the time in the back ground . or streaming music software even . or even bad chat apps like discord which has been noted for giving other players lot of lag and other problems .

and their has not been a ddos attack in a week or so . it really sounds more like you got
a lot of virus and malware in your system

no new system upgrades coming

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

If this was happening, other people would be complaining about it all over the forums. You may want to get your connection to the ISP checked.

It is happening all over.

Ping times are ridiculous since Anet is sending our internet through Europe when we are sitting right here in the United States.

This is a horridly ignored issue, you don’t have it? Good for you; but many who won’t come into the forums absolutely do.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

You’d think that if it was DDOS attacks it would affect everyone and potentially bring down the game for everyone… and yet….

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: SmirkDog.3160

SmirkDog.3160

I just realized actually, OP says it spikes every evening. Like around the time everyone comes home from work/school/etc.. Do people realize bandwidth isn’t infinite, and can often take a hit because other people on the same grid or whatever (possibly even the same network) are all watching Netflix at the same time?

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

I have been getting similar ping issues lately and some people i talk to in game have experienced similar . Its only in gw2 as well talk of malware and virus is nonsense.

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: Hannelore.8153

Hannelore.8153

It is happening all over.

Ping times are ridiculous since Anet is sending our internet through Europe when we are sitting right here in the United States.

This is a horridly ignored issue, you don’t have it? Good for you; but many who won’t come into the forums absolutely do.

I just did /ip to get my map’s IP then did a tracert to it, it went directly from my ISP to Telia and then to NCSoft and never left the United States.

Are you sure you didn’t join a European server?

Daisuki [SUKI] LGBT-Friendly Guild Leader | NA – Jade Quarry
I’m usually really sweet… but this an internet forum and you know how it has to be.
/i’m a lesbiab… lesbiam… less bien… GIRLS/

Any news?

in PvP

Posted by: PuppyMonkeyBabyJosephSayer.3601

PuppyMonkeyBabyJosephSayer.3601

very sure, on same server i’ve been on since i started playing…a week or so of this is problematic but acceptable, maybe even 2 weeks, but its been 7 weeks now and this is rediculous….at some point they have got to fix this

every single day between 5pm and 9 or 10pm cant pvp, cant wvw, can hardly pve