Any word on PoF elite spec costs?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

I am wondering if they will cost the same 250 hero points to unlock like the HoT elite specs? I know the HoT elites initially costed 400, but was downgraded to 250 later on. But this makes me extremely reluctant to buy herald for my new revenant if renegade is going to be in the 400+ range.

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

the game has not even come out yet . and no one knows any of this information at all

no one knows this stuff at all . how ever tho we can speculate all we want to and like to.

btw the way we do not buy herald we earn it with the traits system . lol

no new system upgrades coming

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

My assumption is that each elite specialization will/should cost the exact same amount of HPs. Otherwise the concept wouldn’t make much sense, which would only add to the long list of content inconsistencies.

(edited by Ashantara.8731)

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

My assumption is that each elite specialization will/should cost the exact same amount of HPs. Otherwise the concept wouldn’t make much sense, which would only add to the long list of content inconsistencies.

based on your speculation if that is to believed then it could be possible

but yet if the game is not out yet then how do we know these things to be true and right in the first place ???

what if elite specialization only cost half of what they cost now . and the rest used for other things

since all any one is can do at this time is mere speculation

or how about this one for size elite specialization cost 25 % more points and what is left over is used for other things ?

mere speculation is good but with out knowing the facts it is just noting more than that

mere speculation

no new system upgrades coming