Anyone else getting this lag?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Clairette.5396

Clairette.5396

Hi all, i am having this huge lag with the game website guild wars 1 and also with arenanet website but other websites and games are normal. Is there some kind of maintenance or theres another problem?
Thank you for your responses

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

Not with the website but I’m getting plenty in game. FPS stays at 50 while everything grinds to a halt.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

Not sure if its some thing with patching on the fly but a few times last night i got half to one second spikes, kinda disconcerting you see the red ring come up your hitting v.v.v.v and nothing happens is disconcerting when you are in orr

Ulfar SOR

Posted by: Ayane Hajinmon.9165

Ayane Hajinmon.9165

i tried to get my spvp daily done earlier but the lagg was so bad i was just giving the other team a free killed

-i was fighting/chasing someone but the skills wasnt responding at all for 5-10 seconds…next thing i know im down and dead
-try to finish someone off but pressing F key or clicking finishhim doesnt work…it doesnt respond…the person im fighting got up and killed me
-running to the next capture point…10 seconds later i rubberband back to the last capture point i was in with 3 people killing me
-sometime my screen just freezed for 5-10 seconds in the middle of the fight

idk if this is my internet being bad or what >_<

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

My whole team froze in fotm last night for a good 5 seconds. it was sooo scary due to it being our last frac T.T Thought we were going to d/c.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

They’ve said that they have reached 90% server capability during the Lost Shores event.
(and those who were there do remember what 90% is)

So maybe should they start thinking about better servers for hard evenings…