Anyone else had problems with Zenith?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

I wanted to get the Avenger, but before I did I browsed through all of the other looks of every weapon. After I finished my browsing I picked the weapon I wanted and hit accept. After I hit it, on the right side of my screen I was given my items and for some reason it said “Blade”. So confused, I looked at my inventory and I only see the one handed sword and not the greatsword…

Has this happened to anyone else and is there a Zenith trader or something I can talk to because I don’t use one handed swords on any of my toons.

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Nope, you’ll have to wait 2 days to get a Greatsword, sorry. Next time be sure to double check what you’ve selected to ensure you’ve clicked the right option!

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Sounds like you accidentally selected the wrong one before hitting accept. Perhaps in your browsing you didn’t click the one you actually wanted but the sword instead. To my knowledge there is no trader. On the other hand the skin can be used as many times as you want. So if other alts that use sword it will come in handy I suppose.

The Burninator

Posted by: Dezarys.1372

Dezarys.1372

I’m sure I clicked avenger :,( I wanted the greatsword first, then the bow…. Idk how I could have mistakenly selected..

Guild Leader of Oakvale [Vale]
http://oakvale.enjin.com

Esplen.3940

Idk how I could have mistakenly selected..

Simple! By not clicking on the right selection.

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

i checked like 1500000 time before hit accept on my staff, is good to read the descripcion on the skin and 16512415 preview check pal. Im sorry for you mistake too bad there is no current way to help you.

Hope you have enough for the next chest…and welcome to grind wa..i mean guild wars

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

Posted by: wolverine.5164

wolverine.5164

This kittening kitten happened to me too im so kitten ed men…………….. it doesn’t even makes sence.

Posted by: Kitsune.1902

Kitsune.1902

I’m sure I clicked avenger :,( I wanted the greatsword first, then the bow…. Idk how I could have mistakenly selected..

I’d say it’s nearly 100% sure it’s just a mistake from your part. Either way you could open support ticket, explain the situation and ask if they could help you to change the selection. There’s 19 skins and you can only pick 7 of them by the time you get to 10,000 achievement points, so it’s safe to say you’ll never have all of the skins.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Only problem I have is that they are all pretty much ugly imo…..but thats no real issue for you guys. :P

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Esplen.3940

Only problem I have is that they are all pretty much ugly imo…..but thats no real issue for you guys. :P

There are more people in existence other than yourself. Opinions are never facts.

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Where did I say it was a fact? :S

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

Esplen.3940

I didn’t read the imo, so used to people complaining and being negative here.

Posted by: Clisna.3041

Clisna.3041

Me too, I select greatsword, but system give me hammer…
Although that is first one i “preview” it, but idk where I haven’t cancel it…

Posted by: Roxteddy.1839

Roxteddy.1839

I also had the geratsword displayed in my preview window and when I made the purchse i found a piece of poo hammer! I am heartbroken as a mesmer can;t use a hammer and was so looking forward to using a greatsword on the mez boo hooo

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

I did this, I wanted the sword and got the GS instead. 100% sure I chose the sword, I’d never make such a mistake. Ever.

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Me too, I select greatsword, but system give me hammer…
Although that is first one i “preview” it, but idk where I haven’t cancel it…

When you previewed it,you automatically selected it. Most likely you didn’t watch too closely and didn’t change that selection later. Happens. I was very, very careful, doublechecked and previewed what i wanted to get before clicking “accept”.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Posted by: Clisna.3041

Clisna.3041

No, i’m sure my final preview is greatsword.
But my first preview is hammer, unless it lock my choice, or I will get greatsword rightly.

Posted by: Spookz.9317

Spookz.9317

This exact thing happened to me, i really did choose Greatsword, it was the only one i chose and only one i previewed, now im stuck with 1-h sword skin…

Posted by: Mahmood.2456

Mahmood.2456

the exact same thing happend to me i wanted greatsword skin and i got the staff one i am 100% sure that i choose the GS not only that but my cousin was next to me when i picked it we both were sure that we clicked on the GS skin this is very fraustraiting i hope anet can help me i dont want the staff skin i planned to get secptor on second chest PLEASE ANET!!!!!! I BEGGGG

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

This actually seems to be an issue with a lot of people here on the forums. Noticed a couple other threads as well about this same thing.

Either this is truly a bug and people are not getting their intended weapons, or a lot of people are not checking what weapon they have highlighted (and claiming it is a bug hoping for a refund).

Me personally, it was just a bad call on my part. I wanted the Greatsword, so I selected it. Then went around previewing the others afterwards. Didn’t realize my selection was changed from right clicking and selecting preview, so ended up with a Trident instead. So now I have a Trident I’ll never use, and have to wait to get the Greatsword and start farming more AP just to get the rest of the set I actually wanted.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

Posted by: Judged.1956

Judged.1956

I had the same problem. After looking through the whole set I selected the recurve bow and it awarded me with the torch… I never even previewed or selected the torch… It very well could be my fault but I made sure to select the bow before hitting accept…

Posted by: Kirimitsu.2049

Kirimitsu.2049

Idem ditto: I selected and previewed the Scepter but received a Sword. I’m absolutely positive I selected the correct skin.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Gaile Grey said they were looking into this. She posts in the Account Issues sub forum.

“We’re looking into the concern, specifically about Zenith items. Please hold up on the matter until we have more info”.
Gaile Gray
Support Liaison
ArenaNet

Posted by: Genophix.3098

Genophix.3098

Thanks for info Astral. I’m so glad I’ve seen this thread as I thought I was going mad.

I was just going to chime in and say this happened to me as well. I chose the Greatsword and when I checked my inventory I have the sceptor. I already have a sceptor that I don’t intend changing so this is essentially a wasted skin for me.

I hope they have some sort of fix soon where we can choose again.

Astral Projections.7320

I would recommend all who got the wrong weapon to submit a bug report if you haven’t already so they know how bad the problem is. And also for a chance to get it changed to the right one, maybe another chance to choose.

Posted by: Mardermann.7468

Mardermann.7468

I definitly chose the Staff – got the Shortbow…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Zenith-Weapon-selection-bugged

Posted by: HawkMeister.4758

HawkMeister.4758

Well I got what I clicked.
Though I noticed a something odd, on ever 2nd click on a skin in that window it seems to deselect again.
Not sure if I started seeing things at 2AM in the morning, maybe it´s just a gfx glitch.

Polish > hype

Posted by: amethyst.3264

amethyst.3264

Hey, me too, I play a guardian and I choose the torch for the second time. Before that I selected the torch because I like the blue flame, but I end up getting dagger instead. I’m so confused.

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

I did this, I wanted the sword and got the GS instead. 100% sure I chose the sword, I’d never make such a mistake. Ever.

Mistakes are never expected. kitten happens.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, they’ve added a failsafe ‘Are you sure…’ mechanic, so there shouldn’t be more ‘accidents’ from now on….

Posted by: Queen Pascale.9601

Queen Pascale.9601

I have a female human mesmer. I picked the Zenith Avenger Skin, which is a skin for Greatsword. I even verified in the description before accepting. I ended up with Zenith Thunder Skin, which is a skin for hammer. I am 100% sure I didn’t click it by accident. It sucks because it’s not even a skin I can use…

Astral Projections.7320

That’s annoying. You can contact support and talk to them. Maybe they can help. However if you are planning to make a Revenant, the hammer is one of their weapons. You might still have a use for it.

Posted by: Queen Pascale.9601

Queen Pascale.9601

I contacted the support staff and they sent me the correct skin :)