Anyone play ?

Anyone play ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Josh.6213

Josh.6213

i made another character after getting boared at 80 and iv seen maybe 8 people on lower level maps in the last couple days wich make it very hard to level cant really do the group event with 1 person and thats where alot of the xp come from ……..so does anyone still play lower levels ?

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

Only for World Completion.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

For world completion, dailies and helping out friends.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Bel Geode.8129

Bel Geode.8129

I regularly go back to the lower levels when traveling to higher level areas (I try not to teleport too much). It gives me a chance to harvest for my alts when not playing them. I have already completed the maps but I just like going through the areas, and yes, I will still stop and help people on an event.

Find Bel Geode- THE Purple Norn on twitch tv.
“Doing The Dailies " Weeknights at 8PM EST.
http://www.twitch.tv/belgeode

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Slartybartfast.7039

Slartybartfast.7039

Having just purchased the game and currently waiting for the download to complete I find this post rather depressing. It sounds like a re-run of Warhammer. Also, I was under the impression the group events scaled in dificulty related to the number of participants.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Tosha Daydreamer.9251

Having just purchased the game and currently waiting for the download to complete I find this post rather depressing. It sounds like a re-run of Warhammer. Also, I was under the impression the group events scaled in dificulty related to the number of participants.

For the sake of your own soul: get off the forums and make up your own mind. Forums are bad for your game enjoyment.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Slartybartfast.7039

Slartybartfast.7039

For the sake of your own soul: get off the forums and make up your own mind. Forums are bad for your game enjoyment.

Yeah, you are right. 58% complete now so still a couple of hours to go. Think I will go play Fallout 3 for a bit.

Cheers!

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Zeppelin.6832

Zeppelin.6832

Yeah you don’t have 50000 people running around the level 1-15 zones like it’s launch day, but they aren’t exactly ghost towns either.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Southern Lord.7254

Southern Lord.7254

I’m level 25 and regularly see people doing events.

Apart from last nite, when I took on a Giant Toad boss in the Sylvari homeworld by myself for 30 minutes..

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Josh.6213

Josh.6213

@ slartyBartfast
they are scaled but still are not ment to be run by one person

@ Zepplin
your right not a complete ghost town like i said i seen 8 people in 2 days ……. iv made a few character and each time i make one i see less and less people . i know thier are alot more people in higher levels .but not really be able to run world/group event might be a turn off to players

Anyone play ?

Posted by: edjahman.9104

edjahman.9104

It gets depressing because me and my wife don’t see enough people doing events all the time.

We do see teleporting bots gathering resources a lot these days.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Aerwyna.2541

Aerwyna.2541

Hmm. I see a healthy amount of population in my server. Its not launch day, but its okay. Some places at certain times of course are not too populated, maybe its when you get on? hmm

Renoria Blackheart loves her kitty Kronos. <3
Proud member of the Blackgate community.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

I play just about every day. I’m currently playing through the personal story on some alts, and I always see people in the lower level zones.

I think the time of day makes a huge difference. When I’m playing in the afternoon or late at night, I don’t see many people but at peak evening playing time for North Americans I usually see pretty good crowds.

Anyone play ?

Posted by: Avatar.1923

i play 10-15h a week.

love the game! its taking a lot of my free time.