Anyone sense L60 Exp scroll appearing soon?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: biofrog.1568

biofrog.1568

So the data miners out there discovered (pre-patch) that the game has an Experience Scroll like the one we previously obtained for the birthday events, only it levels you instantly to 60.

[&AgGCBQEAAA==] Experience Scroll (Level 60)

Does anyone else feel that we might see this very soon appear in the game, in a somewhat obscure way for the ‘vets’ to bypass the levelling experience so many seem to be arguing about?

Not happy with levelling in the new system? BAM, level 60! Less pain. More happy.

Maybe we can combine 3×20 into 1×60.

“There’s no lag but what we make.” – biofrog

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Can I get Level 80 experience scroll? :/

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

Posted by: HHR LostProphet.4801

HHR LostProphet.4801

They want my money for it, I guarantee it.

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

You can already buy yourself an 80 anyways.

Posted by: Labjax.2465

Labjax.2465

If they do, they should put it on a vendor and have it cost 1k bloodstone dust per LOL.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

crafting method of leveling is EXTREMELY annoying. I imagine less people do that then run eotm train. ALOT less.
Not just because of gold cost.

Labjax.2465

crafting method of leveling is EXTREMELY annoying. I imagine less people do that then run eotm train. ALOT less.

I don’t think you can get much more than 40 levels anyway and that’s getting 400 on every profession. I suppose if you’re super rich, you could go to 500, but holy crap that’d be one expensive alt.

Or words to that effect.

Posted by: Vayne.8563

Vayne.8563

I don’t think you can get much more than 40 levels anyway and that’s getting 400 on every profession. I suppose if you’re super rich, you could go to 500, but holy crap that’d be one expensive alt.

Yeah but even leveling to 60 would be enough for most people. I doubt most would worry about having to run 20 levels in EoTM, or just running around Sparkfly.

Labjax.2465

Yeah but even leveling to 60 would be enough for most people. I doubt most would worry about having to run 20 levels in EoTM, or just running around Sparkfly.

It’s a terribly costly method either way. That was my point.

Or words to that effect.