Apocolypicus?

Apocolypicus?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Hanako.1827

Hanako.1827

No idea where to post it, but I got bored an decided to draw a more sinister version of Meteorlogicus whilst still keeping some elegance (Kinda like a night themed meteorlogicus).

Enjoy and tell me what could be improved on ^^

edit Sorry for the extreme laziness on the hilt, the main part of this was the get the orrery effects right. But if it throws off enough people im willing to re-do it.

Attachments:

(edited by Hanako.1827)

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Serac.5691

Serac.5691

Neat. I like.

/15 char

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

Someone once suggested to have counterparts for every legendary, like twilight and sunrise, like for example a counterpart to the dreamer that features nightmares (fantasy fiery horses) instead of unicorns (and the name nightmare would go well to oppose dreamer). This would be a great counterpart to meteorologicus (though I would remover the halloween move to disconnect it from specific festivities).

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

Someone once suggested to have counterparts for every legendary, like twilight and sunrise, like for example a counterpart to the dreamer that features nightmares (fantasy fiery horses) instead of unicorns (and the name nightmare would go well to oppose dreamer). This would be a great counterpart to meteorologicus (though I would remover the halloween move to disconnect it from specific festivities).

Haven’t heard that before but sounds like a fantastic idea. Def. love the ‘nightmare’ counterpart to dreamer.

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

Fan-generated Content forum

Apocolypicus?

Hanako.1827

Fan-generated Content forum

You know anyway to move it or should I just delete the post and make a new one on the FGC forum?

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Once a mod is awake, he’ll probably move this thread.

Ps nice job on the painting, I like it.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Carlin Sanders.3587

Carlin Sanders.3587

it needs a green sun. ’nuff said.

Apocolypicus?

Posted by: Rhaps.8540

Rhaps.8540

Very nice! It sorta looks like a Halloween version of Meteorlogicus. A really cool and well illustrated idea. Thanks for sharing.

Seafarer’s Rest – Guild Leader The Deamon Army [TDA]

Apocolypicus?

Hanako.1827

it needs a green sun. ’nuff said.

But the purple mode at night is ugly as it is… no need to make it worse with green ._.