Gives this: http://oi50.tinypic.com/nmkuc0.jpg

More epic skins, even ninja stuff!! , try yourself:
[&AgF/owAA]
[&AgGxowAA]
[&AgGGowAA]
[&AgF9owAA]
[&AgHFowAA]
[&AgHXowAA]

Those items all seem to be related to 1st April but also to the Super Adventure Box ; which means that the Super Adventure Box will be our April Fool joke?? I just so want to wear the first item on my head xD

Those codes were found in the database by datamining: http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1b3if8/april_fools_event_spoiler_lots_of_8bit_items/c938col

April Fool Event (Spoilers!!)

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Zapan.7460

Zapan.7460

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Super_Adventure_Box
I got Continue Coins from jumping puzzles, then searched wiki for what they were.
Then I went to Rata Sum to find the Super Adventure Box… it is not yet interactive…

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If the super adventure box is just for April fools it will be the biggest letdown in MMO history and won’t be funny at all. A lot of people are really looking forward to that, and it seems much too elaborate to be a joke.

Posted by: Keiran.1896

Keiran.1896

If the super adventure box is just for April fools it will be the biggest letdown in MMO history and won’t be funny at all. A lot of people are really looking forward to that, and it seems much too elaborate to be a joke.

It’s not just for April Fools, I’ve been reading a lot what Josh Foreman (the dev who has been working on this for a while) and it’s obvious that it’s not just for a few days. It’s maybe just gonna release for 1st April and then stay… who knows

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Hopefully it’s the next town mini-game (Keg Brawl, Bar Brawl, Archery Range, etc).

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

Hopefully it’s the next town mini-game (Keg Brawl, Bar Brawl, Archery Range, etc).

I’m playing since the free trial with the Karka-event, and I’ve yet to find any of those. Actually, I’ve read “Keg Brawl” the first time when it became part of the dailies. I admit I didn’t bother yet to look it up in the wiki, though. Didn’t know there are minigames in this game (aside from Keg Brawl apparently).

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I hope there’s a cool dagger skin.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I’m playing since the free trial with the Karka-event, and I’ve yet to find any of those. Actually, I’ve read “Keg Brawl” the first time when it became part of the dailies. I admit I didn’t bother yet to look it up in the wiki, though. Didn’t know there are minigames in this game (aside from Keg Brawl apparently).

At the moment, it’s just Keg Brawl. I would think these fun diversions would be some of the highest priorities for the content designers, but for whatever reason the developers are taking their time implementing them.

Posted by: AngryCat.4825

AngryCat.4825

I’m hoping it is just for April fools, and that any rewards are not soul/account bound.

…Look, I missed Halloween and Wintersday, and need event junk to sell for an absurd amount of gold a few months from now, so I can buy The Legend. :p

Koia
Fort Aspenwood
“Oil down.” “Mortar down.” “Stupid arrow cart.”