Arah Explore help

Arah Explore help

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: flipyap.5789

flipyap.5789

Hello my fellow players. I have a level 80 warrior and i know what I’m doing in the the game, but I’m not a “dungeon expert”(cof doesn’t count). Now I ‘ve been trying to farm Arah explorable because I want only 1 armor piece from the dungeon. I’ve been trying to find a party for about 4 days now because these “dungeon experts” are too full of themselves to have any sympathy to help inexperienced dungeon players like me. If anyone could help me it would surely make my day.

Character name: Delivering Tears

Arah Explore help

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

Hello there,

Check out this thread here.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Arah-Vets-grouping-together-to-do-Arah-Runs/page/8

I signed up for this a few months back and got in on runs to learn all the paths. Once you learn them it is easy to go back and get with friends/guildies to run the dungeon. My guild runs path 3 every Friday night now and 85% of the time we are successful. Because we don’t have a dedicated group is why that number is low. But the LUPI guild is really good at showing new players how to get through the paths. I recommend them to anyone wanting to learn the dungeon.

Hjorje

Arah Explore help

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

Thanks for answering this player’s question. As stated, you will find help in that thread in the dungeons sub forum.

Thanks for your understanding.
This thread is closed.