Are the free trial invites all gone?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: SpaceTurtle.1923

SpaceTurtle.1923

When I log into my account I click invite friends and it just says not available. I had a friend who really wanted to try the game and am disappointed.

If they are gone, does anyone have a key they are not using? Please PM me if so.

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

Your account needed to be fully active before Nov 6th to gain the free trial keys.

Posted by: MrLee.6892

MrLee.6892

PM me his email address and I will send him one, I got one left.

Posted by: little.8563

little.8563

same here… i have my account since prepurchase day 1, but it just says ‘not available’.. A friend really wanted to try today. Anyone knows if there are still ways to get a key?

Posted by: Ostra.3927

Ostra.3927

I have 3 keys. My friends no longer want to try this game.

They will rot in my account.

Please get your priorities straight Anet.
Stat increase = gear grind.
Gear grind = no money from me ever again.

Posted by: Duskmelt.9834

Duskmelt.9834

Ostra everytime I see a negative comment, sure enough it’s you posting it. What is your intention? Must you flood each thread with your negativity?

And to be on topic, I have 3 free trial keys if anyone needs any. I encourage my friends to straight up buy the game.

Posted by: DalNiente.6702

DalNiente.6702

Ostra everytime I see a negative comment, sure enough it’s you posting it. What is your intention? Must you flood each thread with your negativity?

And to be on topic, I have 3 free trial keys if anyone needs any. I encourage my friends to straight up buy the game.

Could I have one? It says not available for me too but I want to encourage my friends to get the game and play with me