Are we back to 2 Items for daily?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

The past few daily’s I’ve done we got 3 items, but today I only got 2. Are we back to 2 items for dailies?

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

I haven’t seen an extra item from daily’s since… lost shore? probably before that. I’m convinced they nerfed the drops. Haven’t seen a key drop since forever either. Can’t have gem store items showing up outside the gem store, that’s bad for business.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Got 2 black lion salvage kits in a row a couple weeks ago.

Anet make Rev great again.

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

Its RNG sometime its 3 but mostly 2

[WM]give us in game ladder

Posted by: Decrypter.1785

Decrypter.1785

I haven’t seen an extra item from daily’s since… lost shore? probably before that. I’m convinced they nerfed the drops. Haven’t seen a key drop since forever either. Can’t have gem store items showing up outside the gem store, that’s bad for business.

Best way to get keys is clearing zones + captain commendations

[WM]give us in game ladder

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

Best way to get keys is clearing zones + captain commendations

Unfortunately, I finished the map already with my main. I should play my other characters more. I did use to get 3 items for dailies way more often than I do now-it’s fine, but it SEEMS that the chance to get a third item is still there, but greatly reduced (I may be wrong; it could very well be bad luck.)

Posted by: Urthona.3198

Urthona.3198

I got a Merchant Express with my daily yesterday, so the chance for a third item is still there. I can’t say I’ve seen a huge change in the drop rate, which has always been low for me, but a sample size of one isn’t very reliable.

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

nah im sure we still get uh “Bonuses” but thats just random. like yesterday. I used up all my mystic forge stones (only had 3) and then one hour later BAM! I got another. was trying to clear up space I end up back to square 1 and half.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne