Ascended Armor? when?

Ascended Armor? when?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

any 1 knows when are they coming out? i thought they said they are coming before christmes

Ascended Armor? when?

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

when its ready..

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

Ascended Armor? when?

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

October 15th…

Ascended Armor? when?

Posted by: krixis.9538

krixis.9538

october 15h is not ascended it would of been clearly stated in the preview page it was comming.

bestbet is when new fractals are added the will come with AR slots and a AR scaleing change to allow us to get higher.

considering the whole point of ascended was to be used in fractals it makes sense.

to those who say otherwise when fractals was first launched it clearly stated the new gear was needed for agony resistance so yhe agony dmg in fractals didnt kill you.

how ever the casuals and WvW ppl apperntly didnt like it that a certain dungeon had gear with very small stat increase and differnt colour so they added it to laurals and gave some wvw infusions.

for some reason we cant have nice things to work for with out others demanding they have it for no effort either.

o well back on topic

Desolation EU
Fractal lvl 80 – 126 AR

Ascended Armor? when?

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

how ever the casuals and WvW ppl apperntly didnt like it that a certain dungeon had gear with very small stat increase and differnt colour so they added it to laurals and gave some wvw infusions.

for some reason we cant have nice things to work for with out others demanding they have it for no effort either.

o well back on topic

-Sigh-
You couldn’t leave that bit out? You just had to try start a flame war? Anyway, I hope Ascended armor is released on 15th October just so we can get the Ascended tier finished so they can focus on adding in more ways to attain it.

Ascended Armor? when?

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Same here. I’m ready for it to be introduced so I can get it over with and focus on more fun things than the big grind.

Not gonna bother on my alts, but for my main I’ll make an exception.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.