Ascended Items Exchange

Ascended Items Exchange

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Luna Leon.3480

Luna Leon.3480

I would like to suggest to introduce an ascended exchenge vendor in game.

e.g. You bought (or were lucky to have a drop from npc) an ascended ring that costs 20lurels/200badges but you don’t need it anymore or it was with wrong stats, you can exchange it at the merchant for 3/4 of its value… (15lurels/150badges).

I say 3/4 cause since ascended items are account bound, no one will go and buy 1 ring for warrior and then cause he plays with mesmer he goes immediately and exchange the ring with another witout cost. That would kill the ascended ingame market.

Ascended Items Exchange

Posted by: CMM.6712

CMM.6712

I support some type of system of trading in ascended items, have some pink junk piling up and no character can use them. I would love to be able to have a system to trade them in for something that I can use. Maybe a MF recipe?

Ascended Items Exchange

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

I would be happy with just being able to salvage these items, would free up a whole bank tab, dont know why i’m saving these, but im not destroying them either.

Ascended Items Exchange

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I would like to suggest to introduce an ascended exchenge vendor in game.

e.g. You bought (or were lucky to have a drop from npc) an ascended ring that costs 20lurels/200badges but you don’t need it anymore or it was with wrong stats, you can exchange it at the merchant for 3/4 of its value… (15lurels/150badges).

I say 3/4 cause since ascended items are account bound, no one will go and buy 1 ring for warrior and then cause he plays with mesmer he goes immediately and exchange the ring with another witout cost. That would kill the ascended ingame market.

So everytie i get an ascended ring from wvw or fractals, i give it to this vendor and get 15 laurels?

Not gonna happen.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Ascended Items Exchange

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

Or they could simply release that “stat change scroll” that was datamined time ago.

Since they go quite heavy on nerfs, their Patches risks to void months of grind.

And that would be an Assurance.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Ascended Items Exchange

Posted by: Flintbrow.7985

Flintbrow.7985

Any ability to regain something from unneeded ascended trinkets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Neenu Waffler-Warrior for what once was the Toast-

Ascended Items Exchange

Luna Leon.3480

So everytie i get an ascended ring from wvw or fractals, i give it to this vendor and get 15 laurels?

Not gonna happen.

Why.. do you get sooo many ascended in your game?

Ascended Items Exchange

Luna Leon.3480

A changing stats scroll would be nice as well.. or just salvage for some ascended materials. As been said above…

“Any ability to regain something from unneeded ascended trinkets would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!”