Assassin's vs Berserker's

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Slome.6819

Slome.6819

My main char is a Thief. He has full zerker gear. Now I have a choice what to do with my mad king armor. Really want to make the best decision.

Turning it into berserker will make my other armor set obsolete. Another option is to make it assassin’s. Giving me more precission resulting in more crit. chance but have less power.

Does the increase in crit chance make up for the decrease in dmg?

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Nope. This was discussed in the dungeon forums. In pretty much all situations beserker is still better.

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

If you’re running backstab, keep the power since you’ll be running Hidden Killer trait.

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I have no quote, but I believe I’ve read in a theorycrafting thread that we benefit more from power as long as the crit is somewhat present. I for instance run with 50% crit, and thats good, and from there I work on my power.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

Posted by: Jatacid.3725

Jatacid.3725

If you’re going to make it the exact same as your other set i’d recommend changing it to something else. That way if a patch comes which buffs or changes the meta then you’ll have another set to play with.

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

It’s kinda breaks even if you have on-Crit conditions or effects with your Armor. However, if you want raw damage and better burst, go Zerks.

I ? Karkas.