Astralaria... 62+ days of time-gated madness

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

ANet’s way of time-gating things has always been horrible. They chose the way that actually encourages people to log on every day. Terrible for people who got into the game with the intention, for example, to only play during the weekends.

It’s more about hitting player attendance stats than protecting aspects of the game against rushing players.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The timegate was not “self imposed” when the game launched. The amterials simply weren’t there. Most people who had their first legenday after 1 month had massive help from friends or guild while still playing 16 hours per day.

I just want to point out that the first legendaries started showing up on the tp in December, 3-4 months after launch, not 1.
Twilight was one of the first being listed. And around 9000g, no less. Which is quite rediculous, given the gold/gem ratio at that point and the pace at which you could earn gold. Bifrost started at 5k gold.

Good point, but I was refering to visible ingame. Not sure legs were sellable at launch, as far as I remember arenanet allowed for that in a patch later. Can’t say I agreed with the decision back then, but there was no way back after.

Edit: the gold-gem ratio Wanze is refering to was 35 silver to buy 100 gems at launch. 3 months in it will ahve been around 1g per 100 gems as far as memory serves.

I still remember that you had to pay 1g to unlock your elite skill at lvl 60 but i only earned 1g to pay for it a couple of days after i hit lvl 80.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: HenleyLegoMan.4987

HenleyLegoMan.4987

Is it just me or isn’t the OP referring to the amount of time needed to craft JUST precursor? Or are the collections for the new legendaries completely different from the collections for the older ones?

So as far as I see it, you still have to factor in the added time (and gold) needed to farm all the other stuff (gifts, t6, clovers, dungeon tokens etc) before you can actually make the legendary?

Please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong.

There has never been a good war, or a bad peace.

Posted by: Ragmon.6350

Ragmon.6350

OMG 87 (62) days? That’s fast.

You today’s kids are spoiled. Back in my day we were happy to finish our legendary after a year.

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

62 days to make a LEGENDARY is not to slow …….

Posted by: Adelsbane.4305

Adelsbane.4305

It took me a whole year to make my first legendary by farming all my mats and ENJOYING content. No need to rush, enjoy the things in the game that you like doing and do not worry about anything else but having fun! If you are not having fun well you should reconsider where you put your time in.

Just my 0.02

Posted by: rsimoes.3851

rsimoes.3851

guys, this is JUST for the PRECURSOR…..
Not for the legendary… it’s 62 time gated days for the precursor….

Posted by: luzt.7692

luzt.7692

This topic and people making their strawman arguments of “It took 5 years to make my leggy” newsflash my friend alrdy got his Bifrost 1,5months after release.

Thats not the point tho, the point is that the longevity of the journey to the new legendaries is created by nothing else but putting a 24hour cooldown on every part. Cheap design, it’s ridiculous.

Posted by: rsimoes.3851

rsimoes.3851

This topic and people making their strawman arguments of “It took 5 years to make my leggy” newsflash my friend alrdy got his Bifrost 1,5months after release.

Thats not the point tho, the point is that the longevity of the journey to the new legendaries is created by nothing else but putting a 24hour cooldown on every part. Cheap design, it’s ridiculous.

YES! No one here is complaining about getting the mats, and getting the materials is a task by itself very grindy and time consuming, it’s about what you just said 24 hour cool down must login everyday.

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Where exactly do you see that timegate?

Wanze.8410

Where exactly do you see that timegate?

Good question, i dont see any timegates that are avoidable.

Posted by: cakemonkey.6347

cakemonkey.6347

I haven’t timed it but i’m working on a 3+ year time gate. Been playing since early release and still haven’t had a precursor drop. I’ve pretty much given up on getting a precursor. But just a little perspective. 62 days doesn’t seem too bad.

Posted by: thisisit.6954

thisisit.6954

You know I have seen so much whining about things taking x days or 2 months to complete or whatever – they always say “its not about the time” yet its always the time that is used in their comment which kind of kills the argument.

Maybe anet should have introduced a legendary daily where you have to go and complete an event or obtain something each day to click off the list until collection is complete. Although then it would still be “omg” time gated making me wait posts….

Im fine about it being time gated – if you don’t have the patience while playing the game then maybe you don’t deserve to be wielding the weapon – its not like its stopping you PLAYING THE GAME is it…

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Lol. 62 days…….. Dude, it took me nearly 3 years to make my Flameseeker prophecies. I didn’t farm anything just got it all a little at a time, spent gold on ascended weapons and armor. Then went back to crafting my shield. I finally finished it in August I think. 62 days is not long.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: RustyMech.9876

RustyMech.9876

Lol. 62 days…….. Dude, it took me nearly 3 years to make my Flameseeker prophecies. I didn’t farm anything just got it all a little at a time, spent gold on ascended weapons and armor. Then went back to crafting my shield. I finally finished it in August I think. 62 days is not long.

So how long did it take you to complete Astralaria?That is the legendary that this thread is about afterall.

Posted by: Tiny Doom.4380

Tiny Doom.4380

62 days to make a legendary is rather quick considering how long it took to make a legendary after GW2 release.

Some people have played since beta, and still don’t have a legendary.

Some people have played since beta and still don’t want a legendary.

o/

Posted by: Ephemiel.5694

Ephemiel.5694

I love how people are comparing TIME GATING with simply taking the process slowly.

Hurr, i got a legendary in a year, i got it in 2 years, hurr kitten .

That’s not the point and each and every one of you know it.

“Would you kindly?”

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

The ‘x days’ time-gate issue doesn’t exist. It’s an illusion created by people who log on every day. Don’t fall for it. Look at the real situation.

It’s actually ‘a minimum of x days if you play every day but far longer if that’s not how you roll’ time-gate issue.

Posted by: Micro Hard.3601

Micro Hard.3601

I have already seen a necro running around with Nevermore…not a surprise really to “gate” it.

That’s a lie as several of the objectives in the collection achievement for Nevermore IV are bugged preventing players going for nevermore from their legendary specific gift.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

So how long did it take you to complete Astralaria?That is the legendary that this thread is about afterall.

I’ll see if I can explain it to you, though I can’t understand it to you. It took me 3 years to do a legendary. 62 days is not that long, I think the first legendary weapons didn’t start to show up in the core game till 3 months after launch. Seeing as 62 days is a lot less than 3 months it’s still quicker, yes time gates are a bad way to make things take longer, I’ve never been impressed by the legendary weapons in this game, I have the one I like, I can’t see me ever getting another one. I don’t enjoy playing in the HoT zones enough to even try.

If someone was to bleed them self’s dry of all funds and karma and go for a core legendry, I’m willing to bet it would take them longer than 62 days.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Norjena.5172

Norjena.5172

Its not that 2 month is too long.

But if u have already 2k gold, and all your ascended mats. The timegate sucks, boring. Forcing u to login daily, just to make one more stupid task.

Thats not hard, it´s just annoying and boring. Im waiting for the new sword, even if could instantly build Bolt.
But im not interessted in such annoying timegates. And HoT has way too much of them.

Wanze.8410

i still wonder what this 62 day timegate is…..

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Up to 87 days, according to the link in the OP’s post. I would have thought that you could do more than one collection at a time or buy ToT bags to get charged Quartz, but I haven’t studied it so I could be wrong.

Collection 1 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_I:_The_Device
Zinn’s studyguide: 12 days_
Collection 2 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_II:_The_Apparatus
25 deldrimor steel: 25 days_
Collection 3 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_III:_The_Mechanism
10 ultra hot sphere’s (assuming you can buy/fill the required items more than once a day)
Quartz vial aka 50 Charged Quartz crystals: 50 days! (assuming you don’t get lucky on the home instance node)
I realize some people have religiously made their charged quartz each day or did some prior preperation. But for those starting out fresh this means at least 87 (62 if you buy your deldrimor) days from start to finish.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Wanze.8410

Up to 87 days, according to the link in the OP’s post. I would have thought that you could do more than one collection at a time or buy ToT bags to get charged Quartz, but I haven’t studied it so I could be wrong.

Collection 1 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_I:_The_Device
Zinn’s studyguide: 12 days_
Collection 2 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_II:_The_Apparatus
25 deldrimor steel: 25 days_
Collection 3 https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Astralaria_III:_The_Mechanism
10 ultra hot sphere’s (assuming you can buy/fill the required items more than once a day)
Quartz vial aka 50 Charged Quartz crystals: 50 days! (assuming you don’t get lucky on the home instance node)
I realize some people have religiously made their charged quartz each day or did some prior preperation. But for those starting out fresh this means at least 87 (62 if you buy your deldrimor) days from start to finish.

Yeah, charged quartz can be bought with ToT bags, so no idea what this fuzz is about

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

62 days is fast, but probably not fast as when I made Sunrise in 30 days, hit Dawn in the first mystic forge attempt on release and farmed all day

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I think it’s good, it should take time. If everyone runs around with the new legendaries 1 week after release it doesn’t feel legendary at all.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Posted by: VaLee.5102

VaLee.5102

This is like wanting to buy a car that costs 6000 $, but you can only give 100 $ each day.
What’s the point of it?

Posted by: szshou.2193

szshou.2193

Seems to me like Anet is trying to simulate the grind for when people got their first legendaries when the game first came out. The key difference here is that when the game first came out, finding out the recipes and ingredients and the journey to make each of the components was fun. Waiting 62 days doing nothing is not fun. This is an asinine attempt at recreating that first time experience. I understand that Arenanet feels that getting a coveted piece of new content such as a legendary weapon should mean something special when it’s accomplished, and it makes sense. But all I would legitimately feel after completing something that tedious and time consuming is, “That wasn’t even worth the effort” The only thing you really get out of all that time is a pretty skin, and none of the new legendaries particularly stand out from any of the others. Maybe if the new skins made me physically gasp because they were so overwhelming looking then it might be worth the effort; but to me, Frostfang looks a lot cooler than Astralaria.

[eN] midline rallybot

Posted by: RustyMech.9876

RustyMech.9876

I’ll see if I can explain it to you, though I can’t understand it to you. It took me 3 years to do a legendary. 62 days is not that long, I think the first legendary weapons didn’t start to show up in the core game till 3 months after launch. Seeing as 62 days is a lot less than 3 months it’s still quicker, yes time gates are a bad way to make things take longer, I’ve never been impressed by the legendary weapons in this game, I have the one I like, I can’t see me ever getting another one. I don’t enjoy playing in the HoT zones enough to even try.

If someone was to bleed them self’s dry of all funds and karma and go for a core legendry, I’m willing to bet it would take them longer than 62 days.

You’re missing the point entirely, but please continue thinking that those three years were a time-gate.

Posted by: Late For Tea.1846

Late For Tea.1846

…It took me 3 years to do a legendary. 62 days is not that long, I think the first legendary weapons didn’t start to show up in the core game till 3 months after launch…

You (and others) are missing one important point, and that is that upon release everyone started out at 0. No one had any characters, no one had any materials and no one had any gold. Now, 3 years down the line, a lot of players have accumulated wealth and thus have a headstart on the new legendaries. Of course the second generation legendaries are going to appear much faster, the same would have been the case if players had played for 3 years before the release of the first generation legendaries.
New players who are starting as of this moment wont have a legendary in 62 days. This is solely the minimum time requirement players have to wait.

The game has changed a lot over the last 3 years, and making a comparison between time requirements for the 2 different generations of legendaries therefor doesn’t make any sense.

Yeah, charged quartz can be bought with ToT bags, so no idea what this fuzz is about

According to the drop rate from ToT bags on wiki (which is most likely not accurate but gives a decent estimation), it would take ~1k bags to receive a single Charged Quartz. Now at the current price of about 7s per bag, that would statistically take 70g per Charged Quartz, and thus ~3.8k gold to obtain all 55 Charged Quartz required. Unless you are a rich player, such as yourself, this is definitely not an option. Thus the large majority of players who have all materials at hand (in the form of Quartz Crystals) will still have to wait a predefined amount of time, just for the sake of waiting.

Source: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trick-or-Treat_Bag/research

Wanze.8410

…It took me 3 years to do a legendary. 62 days is not that long, I think the first legendary weapons didn’t start to show up in the core game till 3 months after launch…

You (and others) are missing one important point, and that is that upon release everyone started out at 0. No one had any characters, no one had any materials and no one had any gold. Now, 3 years down the line, a lot of players have accumulated wealth and thus have a headstart on the new legendaries. Of course the second generation legendaries are going to appear much faster, the same would have been the case if players had played for 3 years before the release of the first generation legendaries.
New players who are starting as of this moment wont have a legendary in 62 days. This is solely the minimum time requirement players have to wait.

The game has changed a lot over the last 3 years, and making a comparison between time requirements for the 2 different generations of legendaries therefor doesn’t make any sense.

According to the drop rate from ToT bags on wiki (which is most likely not accurate but gives a decent estimation), it would take ~1k bags to receive a single Charged Quartz. Now at the current price of about 7s per bag, that would statistically take 70g per Charged Quartz, and thus ~3.8k gold to obtain all 55 Charged Quartz required. Unless you are a rich player, such as yourself, this is definitely not an option. Thus the large majority of players who have all materials at hand (in the form of Quartz Crystals) will still have to wait a predefined amount of time, just for the sake of waiting.

Source: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Trick-or-Treat_Bag/research

yeah, if you completely disregard the resale value of the other stuff you will get from it…..

Posted by: Late For Tea.1846

Late For Tea.1846

This relies on the assumption that players have plenty of money to poor into ToT bags, which does not apply to the majority of players. Since the return comes from a select few rare items, investing lower amounts of gold to even obtain only a few Charged Crystals is likely to net you no return.

(edited by Late For Tea.1846)

Wanze.8410

This relies on the assumption that players have plenty of money to poor into ToT bags, which does not apply to the majority of players. Since the return comes from a select few rare items, investing lower amounts of gold to even obtain only a few Charged Crystals is likely to net you no return.

I just got 1000 bags for 70g, opened them, sold loot for 90g and got 2 charged crystals.

Then i put in buy orders for 4 more stacks.

On some batches of 1000 bags, you might not get close to 70g back but whenever you get a more valuable drop, like the poly upgrades or an endless potion, you get ahead again.

In the end you might end up losing a couple of gold per stack but its nowhere near 100-50% of the initial investment that you claim.

Posted by: Elan.7523

Elan.7523

FYI: The recipe guy with the raven staff has a karma option. He sells the quartz vial/charged version of the quartz vial once you obtain them. It is the only part of the weapon that seems to require quartz.

In other words, it doesn’t look like quartz will be an issue outside of the initial 5 required. However, until the Aurilium Sheet bug is fixed so that people can actually, ya know, purchase it… we won’t be able to finish Astralaria yet. :\

I am curious to know if the superheated orb will be reusable per meteorite ingot craft or not. If not, there’s a good chance, given all the other materials seem to be in the karma list the vendor offers, that you can simply reacquire it for a little over 1,000 karma once it is used.

Edit for Screencaps:

http://imgur.com/XLjhO8I.png
http://i.imgur.com/lX781cj.png
http://i.imgur.com/w8leFJQ.png

(edited by Elan.7523)

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

Timegates are a thing, they have been for a very long time so get used to them, and be more prepared to deal with them in the future (have supplys of timegated items).

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

time gating is absolutely necessary to avoid certain folks from getting the new legendaries way too fast.

Care to explain the thought process behind how a “too fast” even exist? It’s an account bound item and has no need or requirement for time gating. What Anet is basically telling someone to do is to walk around while dragging an anchor behind them. That’s not going to be beneficial to their experience, it’s going to be a drag, literally and figuratively.

Time gating is one thing, it’s the LoL level of gold and mats that I shake my head at.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Kit.3986

Kit.3986

I think it’s good, it should take time. If everyone runs around with the new legendaries 1 week after release it doesn’t feel legendary at all.

What makes them feel legendary now, then? What about this process is legendary?

It’s not like they’re permanent BiS items or anything.

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

For an item you’re supposed to cherish for multiple YEARS, 62 days ain’t that long. But the real bottom line here is you can either put in the effort or stand around being jealous of the people who do.

You know what you need to do. Do you want it ENOUGH? Simple as that.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Posted by: Land of Cheese.2584

Land of Cheese.2584

For an item you’re supposed to cherish for multiple YEARS, 62 days ain’t that long. But the real bottom line here is you can either put in the effort or stand around being jealous of the people who do.

I think what you’re missing is that there’s not a lot of effort involved and lots of enforced “standing around.”

Is this really something that’s difficult to understand? I’d ask you, Nike, and others posting here… what are you not understanding?

Do any of you have experience with time gated crafting? I’ve not see a lot of that experience on display here. I see a lot of “it took me a long time to make my legendary.” Well, bully for you! That long time is gathering the gold and mats — actively working towards the completion of the item.

This isn’t “working towards” the completion of the item. It’s clicking a Craft button once a day for 62 days, and doing no other work whatsoever towards the final reward.

Do you, Nike, and the others posting here, do you feel that clicking a “Craft” button once a day for 62 days is a challenge worthy of your time investment? Do you feel that this is a “legendary” adventure? This clicking the “Craft” button once a day for 62 days? (Well, I suppose if you’re looking for extra “challenge” you can click it 87 times!)

Do you feel, in that moment, when you click that button, that you’re partaking in an epic quest to forge the ultimate weapon? What do you feel during the wait until you can click it again? Is there a building sense of anticipation, eagerness perhaps, to click the button again?

Wanze.8410

I think what you’re missing is that there’s not a lot of effort involved and lots of enforced “standing around.”

Is this really something that’s difficult to understand? I’d ask you, Nike, and others posting here… what are you not understanding?

Do any of you have experience with time gated crafting? I’ve not see a lot of that experience on display here. I see a lot of “it took me a long time to make my legendary.” Well, bully for you! That long time is gathering the gold and mats — actively working towards the completion of the item.

This isn’t “working towards” the completion of the item. It’s clicking a Craft button once a day for 62 days, and doing no other work whatsoever towards the final reward.

Do you, Nike, and the others posting here, do you feel that clicking a “Craft” button once a day for 62 days is a challenge worthy of your time investment? Do you feel that this is a “legendary” adventure? This clicking the “Craft” button once a day for 62 days? (Well, I suppose if you’re looking for extra “challenge” you can click it 87 times!)

Do you feel, in that moment, when you click that button, that you’re partaking in an epic quest to forge the ultimate weapon? What do you feel during the wait until you can click it again? Is there a building sense of anticipation, eagerness perhaps, to click the button again?

Timegates werent implemented to feel legendary but to make you log in on a regular basis.
The timegate on asc mats has several other reasons. One is to give a profit to crafters, they explicitly stated that in the blog post before asc crafting got introduced.
Another is to protect some markets. They daily production of asc mats is capped by 1 per account per day. If people could craft more than that, they would, especially in times of additional demand, just like now. This would lead to even bigger price spikes than we already had.
The asc timegate can be negated anyways by just buying it from the tp and Charged quartz can also be obtained via different means, if you are willing to pay a premium for it.

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Oh no… 2-3 months to craft a legendary. How will people ever survive….

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Posted by: Ankushp.7245

Ankushp.7245

Sooooo in short you basically want the Legendary on the cash shop to buy it instantly ? xD “Patience you must have, my young padawan!!”

Posted by: TexY.2350

TexY.2350

^
Everyone deffending this timegating, I want to just write something rude but already got warnings on forums so I won’t. But you make me sad. Because you don’t understand the problem here. And I don’t even want to put time and effort explaining why.

It’s like you buy Call of Duty but can only play 1 game a day, because otherwise you would rank up to fast…

Posted by: Elorna.5329

Elorna.5329

Yep, after seeing the amount of charged quartz I’d have to wait around for, I just deleted my Device and forgot about this thing. I can put in the farm time without a problem, but I refuse to wait around for no reason at all.

The greatest freedom is the freedom not to get involved.

Posted by: Carbon Footprint.3421

Carbon Footprint.3421

LEGENDARY JOURNEY:

Posted by: Werdx.2059

Werdx.2059

Someone did the research on all the time-gates for the new Legendary, Astralaria, and it isn’t pretty:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3u9p9c/astralaria_and_the_timegates/

For those unaware, basically starting from scratch, it will take you a minimum of 87 days (62 if you buy your deldrimor) to complete it. As the poster ‘Giggos’ on GW2Reddit puts it, “Not because they lack skill or don’t put in enough effort, but because someone decided to add, in my opinion, a sick amount of timegating”.

Anet, I understand you want to make things difficult for these new HoT legendaries, I get that, and that’s fine, but adding all these time-gates doesn’t make it any more difficult, it just makes it a downright nuisance. Please stop adding all these time-gates – it literally adds nothing but frustration for someone working towards a legendary when they know it’s going to take at least 62 days of pointless waiting.

Furthermore, if all the points ‘Mexay’ wrote on the GW2Reddit thread is correct, then I’m stopping this Astralaria collection cold and no longer going for it.

Why do you want item,meant to be endgame of this expansion,asap?So you can link it 24 in chat,or to make videos on you tube,so you can feed of comments like ’ gz bro,u best,omg u did it,omg bravo etc… Too bad its not behind 6 months timegate.

You people got too comfortable,and complain more and more.Me first i hate way ArenaNet doing things,but its too much.Forums,once a place,where you could find advice,or guide,turned into child day care,where every single kid crying,and begging ’ i want this,he has better toy than me’ Stop already.All qq post have been seen 1000x since expansion came out,and there’s no reason for one more.Get used to way HoT has been made.Again,i am kittened off more than you,but this is too much.

“Constructive” topics,all about same thing,but different words used,and wrapped up differently.Eevery single post is TIMEGATE this TIMEGATE that…In other games,you get legendary item after half year of playing whole day.I do not know why did you expect here,endgame items to be able to get 1 month after release

(edited by Werdx.2059)

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

I love how people are comparing TIME GATING with simply taking the process slowly.

Hurr, i got a legendary in a year, i got it in 2 years, hurr kitten .

That’s not the point and each and every one of you know it.

Yes but if you don’t deflect the issue then it will look bad lol

Wanze.8410

LEGENDARY JOURNEY:

Just do what you would do on a daily basis, once you got your precursor or legendary.
The timegated process of crafting it doesnt really hold you back on onjoying other content.

Posted by: Werdx.2059

Werdx.2059

LEGENDARY JOURNEY:

Just do what you would do on a daily basis, once you got your precursor or legendary.
The timegated process of crafting it doesnt really hold you back on onjoying other content.

Toxic kind of people,who want everything without effort,so they can link item in LA chat 24/7 just to TRY to make people jealous.

Posted by: Sicarius.4639

Sicarius.4639

Don’t see where the effort is. It’s just boring imo.