Asura female

Asura female

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

I think that asura are not born from an egg. I have never seen an asura’s egg in all tyrya . I suppose so they are mammals . So my question. Why norn, human and other females have breast and asura can’t ? I want sexy asura with breasts . it is really an important subject that should be fixed since beta . It is for the appareance of our asura . we want breast !!!

Asura female

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Ew… no thanks. Most female mammals don’t really develop “breasts” in the sense of huge lumps unless they’re pregnant anyways. Even then, they’re not really like human breasts. Not to mention asura are sort of child-like, and so adding sexual perephenelia to them would be more distasteful than anything. Of course, that’s just my own opinion and I’m not trying to speak for anyone else when I say that.

Asura female

Posted by: Elefym.2643

Elefym.2643

Also, as a point of interest, not all reptiles lay eggs. Trioceros jacksonii and Thamnophis sirtalis are live bearers, just to name two.

Asura female

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

You do realise there are a wide variety of real life animals that don’t lay eggs and also don’t have breasts right? (And then there’s the monotreme’s which lay eggs and produce milk for their young, but they still don’t have breasts.)

In the wider scheme of things it’s actually more realistic for the asura not to have breasts.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Asura female

Posted by: Zavve.8205

Zavve.8205

NOoooooooooooo plz nononono oh god plz no

Asura female

Posted by: Zadist.5410

Zadist.5410

A rat with like 6 breasts.. I mean, whatever floats your boat dude, but please don’t say “we” when in reality it’s just you who wants this changed.

Asura female

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Your plea for breasts is human centric.

Asura are fine the way they are. They’re not humans and shouldn’t be made to look like humans.

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Asura female

Posted by: Deedrick.4372

Deedrick.4372

Char don’t come from eggs, should we give them breast too?

Asura female

Posted by: Esquilax.3491

Esquilax.3491

Asura are cute in the same way that a baby or cat is cute. Breasts are NOT part of the equation.

(edited by Esquilax.3491)

Asura female

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

A) The vast majority of mammals do not have prominent breasts so it doesn’t matter if they are mammals or not. Norns are basicaly big buff humans.
B) Ew…go play Tera or somthing

Asura female

Just a flesh wound.3589

This is one thing that ANet did right. Unlike all the other games out there that have the mentality of, OMG ITS FEMALE. GOTTA STICK BREASTS ON IT! They recognized that breasts are a human characteristic and didn’t go around sticking breasts on females of different species that logically wouldn’t have breasts. It actually took a bit of courage and thought to go against the all-females-must-have-breasts- mentality and do what all those other games didn’t have the courage to do.

Thank you ANet. For my fierce, sleek female Charr and my intellectual Asuran females who don’t want to look human and have human breasts.

Picture: Argonian. Lizard based race. Female has breasts (because she’s female so they stuck breasts on her. Not because it makes any sense for a lizard to have breasts).

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Asura female

Posted by: Sphinx.8014

Sphinx.8014

we want breast !!!

Nope, that’s mostly just you. Asuras have enormous brains instead and need double-K-sized heads to contain their genious. Being smart is being sexy.

Asura female

Posted by: Henry.5713

Henry.5713

The lore and esthetics of Asura does not include human-like breasts. The same thing applies to Charr females. It fits the style of those races and the game as a whole.

I really don’t see the anti-pedophilia angle myself. The only trait asura share with human children is their hight. Anything else was deliberately designed by the player to resemble a child. Therefor one could argue that removing the option for a child-like appearance would be an even bigger step to fight pedophilia than the actually exclusion of breasts on those characters.
People can play sexualized children as much as they like if it is up to me. Not my place to judge others with my personal standards of morality.
Wonder how much people would like the removal of anything sexual about human females. There are quite a few people out there who’d love that.

(edited by Henry.5713)

Asura female

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Nurse golems can probably feed 10 asuran prodigys at once. Doing it manually one by one is a waste of time and effort.

Its simple math people.

Asura female

Posted by: Scandi.5693

Scandi.5693

Bleh, no breasts. But female attire would be appreciated rather than unisex outfits!

Mistress Savant of the Asuran Dominion.

Asura female

Posted by: Endless Soul.5178

Endless Soul.5178

OP, leave my body alone!

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Feyyt | Bekka | Sixx | Akee | Tylee | Nuumy
| Claara
Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade, but your soul is endless.

Asura female

Posted by: ToT.7018

ToT.7018

Bleh, no breasts. But female attire would be appreciated rather than unisex outfits!

Yep my thoughts to.

Asura female

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Tsumugi likes her body the way it is thank you very much:

Attachments:

Asura female

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

Asura and Charr are among the best race designs I have ever seen in an MMO. Big part of that is them not being “humans with strange heads”, and therefore, for their females not having absurd, unnecesary and cliche breasts.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Asura female

Danikat.8537

Picture: Argonian. Lizard based race. Female has breasts (because she’s female so they stuck breasts on her. Not because it makes any sense for a lizard to have breasts).

That bothers me too. I can just about accept it with the khajiit because at least they look like mammals (and I think they do produce milk for their young). But the Argonians lay eggs and when they young hatch they feed on Hist sap (which comes from trees) so there is literally no purpose to them having breasts and, unlike the sylvari, nothing in their history to suggest they developed from or copied a race that did. It’s purely bias on the part of the game designers who apparently couldn’t get over the idea that female humanoids must have breasts, even when creating an otherwise very original race.

I don’t think we know that much about asuran reproduction, other than they don’t lay eggs. But there’s not really any connection between the method of giving birth and the method of feeding the young (other than animals that lay eggs and then abandon them or die can’t feed the babies). The fact that most real-life animals either lay eggs or breastfeed is largely a coincidence, like most vertebrates having four pentadactyl limbs.

There are animals which lay eggs and breastfeed (monotremes) and animals which have live birth and don’t breastfeed like most sharks. (Fun fact, sharks are born with a full set of teeth and can and will bite even before they’re born, given the chance.)

In fantasy where you don’t have to follow the Earth’s evolutionary process or even the laws of physics and chemistry you’ve got even more options and I think it would be extremely boring, as well as look strange, to restrict all races to just one of those simply because it’s the one we expect from our own species. Where’s the fun in having different races to play if they’re all basically humans with different heights and skin colours?

Asura female

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

It’s not good. I just can’t get the image out of my head now. A cute furry creature with a squeaky voice sporting 3 pairs of mahoosive clichéd “fantasy art” human breasts. Yeah. Thanks a lot for that image.

Oh, and I’ve just remembered an entirely un-PC joke that is even more entirely unsuitable for this forum.

Asura female

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

It’s not good. I just can’t get the image out of my head now. A cute furry creature with a squeaky voice sporting 3 pairs of mahoosive clichéd “fantasy art” human breasts. Yeah. Thanks a lot for that image.

Ive seen stuff like that often.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

Asura female

Posted by: Coyote Trickster.7319

Coyote Trickster.7319

Asura have mini boobs if you wear that bandit sniper outfit

Asura female

Posted by: Tiefsee.3647

Tiefsee.3647

I agree, all mammalsin the game should get breasts! I wonder if my hillbill… eh i mean ranger has to search an tame female pets or if he just can decide the gender?

Asura female

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Asuran are a master race – they don’t breed.
It’s the technological future they are grown in laboratories in chambers and come out fully developed cuties.
It’s the only way to guarantee the master race is superior in all advances – ensuring no defects in the lab.
The above is my opinion -

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/asura/Asuran-Reproduction
The above may be of interest in the prior discussion on asuran.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

Asura female

Just a flesh wound.3589

Oh, and I’ve just remembered an entirely un-PC joke that is even more entirely unsuitable for this forum.

I wasn’t able to find one cute furry with 3 pairs of breasts but how about 3 cute furrys with one pair each.

Though I think that when WoW put breasts on them they really should have put them in the groin area since after all, these lovely ladies are cows.

(Psst. I think the one on the right likes you…)

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Asura female

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

I’ve said something about this before...

Ah, here it is:

Eww no.

Don’t paste breasts onto nonhuman races for such a shallow reason as to make them more attractive to humans.

Asura female

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Well, here’s an art bit I did for a card game called Super Nova back in the early 90’s. The concept to be illustrated was “Antarian Heat,” when the Antarian cat aliens have their version of Pon Farr. It has some effect on the abilities of other players to conquer the planet, as I recall. I wasn’t that good of an artist (and am worse now), and PhotoShop was in its infancy, but as I recently recovered the images from an old drive and found a way to read the files, here you go.

(For the record, I am super happy that ANet went with non-visible teats for Charr and Asura).

Attachments:

Asura female

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Not sure if OP is trolling or serious but… why breasts? That is so… SO creepy. Lore hints/implies Asura ears are where the attractiveness is at, in a way.

Ripped from the official GW1 wiki:

Oggy claims that Asura consider their ears to be of importance to show their worth; one of the reasons Florggi dislikes Oggy is because of his “teeny-tiny ears”.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Asura

Oggy is having trouble impressing girls, and can be found interacting with Jezza and Florggi. He will happily take a Red Iris Flower and Taro Leaves from you. The leaves, as he claims, are for him to wear to make his small ears look bigger.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Oggy

So according to this – Asura ear size in general are the ‘attraction’, not breasts. Not only would breasts on such short/small child-like characters look so wrong but it’s utterly disturbing and distasteful.

Not every female race in fantasy games has to have overly big sized knockers, sheesh.

Asura female

Posted by: Rasueika.2375

Rasueika.2375

They’re not child-like. They’re just short.
Small breasts would probably look okay in my opinion, but the lack of is still nice anyway.

Now if only humans could have a smaller/flat chest. Darn it armor design restrictions, why you do dis?

Asura female

Posted by: Aramil Amakiir.8502

Aramil Amakiir.8502

I definitely don’t want anet to change the asuras body type, but it would be really nice to use more of the female versions of outfits.

( On a less related note, it would be awesome if you could switch between the different gendered outfits regardless of sex! )

[PORT] Tyrian Mystical Tours – Making jumping optional since 1329 AE

Asura female

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

I think that asura are not born from an egg. I have never seen an asura’s egg in all tyrya . I suppose so they are mammals . So my question. Why norn, human and other females have breast and asura can’t ? I want sexy asura with breasts . it is really an important subject that should be fixed since beta . It is for the appareance of our asura . we want breast !!!

Why would you suppose that they are mammals? There are so many other types of creatures in Tyria.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Asura female

Tiefsee.3647

I definitely don’t want anet to change the asuras body type, but it would be really nice to use more of the female versions of outfits.

( On a less related note, it would be awesome if you could switch between the different gendered outfits regardless of sex! )

Do you really want to see and fight with fat male norns fighting in “sexy” dresses?

Asura female

Posted by: Artanis.4963

Artanis.4963

Do you really want to see and fight with fat male norns fighting in “sexy” dresses?

I’m willing to take that risk.

Asura female

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

I think they have the right to dress as they like. I’m sure I would use some masculine armor pieces to make some female characters even MORE sexy.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

Asura female

Posted by: Kamara.4187

Kamara.4187

I’m sorry but I find this disturbing….

Asura female

Tiefsee.3647

I think they have the right to dress as they like. I’m sure I would use some masculine armor pieces to make some female characters even MORE sexy.

Good point, there are enough male chest free skins i would love to see on females, for that i won’t mind facing a male norn in a dress

Asura female

DoctorDing.5890

I should be horrified but…

Asura female

Just a flesh wound.3589

But what?

titilated? Intrigued? Interested???

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

Asura female

Posted by: MadRabbit.3179

MadRabbit.3179

Allow me to direct you to a video game by the name of Tera. Perhaps you have heard of it?

I believe it has everything you are looking for out of a MMO.

Rehabilitated Elementalist. Now, trolling the Thief forums with my math.

Asura female

Just a flesh wound.3589

Would dresses on male Norns be worse that what people can already come up with?

Attachments:

ANet may give it to you.

Asura female

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Not sure if OP is trolling or serious but… why breasts? That is so… SO creepy. Lore hints/implies Asura ears are where the attractiveness is at, in a way.

Oggy claims that Asura consider their ears to be of importance to show their worth; one of the reasons Florggi dislikes Oggy is because of his “teeny-tiny ears”.

Oggy is having trouble impressing girls, and can be found interacting with Jezza and Florggi. He will happily take a Red Iris Flower and Taro Leaves from you. The leaves, as he claims, are for him to wear to make his small ears look bigger.

So according to this – Asura ear size in general are the ‘attraction’, not breasts. Not only would breasts on such short/small child-like characters look so wrong but it’s utterly disturbing and distasteful.

Not every female race in fantasy games has to have overly big sized knockers, sheesh.

This little Asura is not impressed by ears but by the size of the mecha-dragon you tried to build before the arcane council raided your lab.

Little red Lioka

Asura female

Tiefsee.3647

This little Asura is not impressed by ears but by the size of the mecha-dragon you tried to build before the arcane council raided your lab.

I am impressed by the lack of security measures you failed to do if they where able to raid you…

Asura female

DoctorDing.5890

But what?

titilated? Intrigued? Interested???

Definitely no comment.

Asura female

Danikat.8537

Elder Scrolls Online lets you put male characters in dresses. And sure when they first did it there were huge male orcs in wedding dresses running around everywhere. But then most people got over it and now you don’t see them that often. Certainly no more than you see strange combinations in GW2.

I doubt this game could allow complete freedom, you couldn’t put something like the male Scallywag top (which is just a couple of straps) on a female character and retain the 12+ rating, but it would be nice if they allowed us more flexibility.

For one thing I really wanted to use the female heavy carapace shoulders (with the butterfly) on my asuran guardian, but instead she’s stuck with the male version which is just a couple of spikes.

Attachments:

Asura female

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Weird how some people can be attracted to anything, regardless what it is nomatter how awkward or gross it is, once breast are slapped onto it.

I wasn’t able to find one cute furry with 3 pairs of breasts but how about 3 cute furrys with one pair each.

Though I think that when WoW put breasts on them they really should have put them in the groin area since after all, these lovely ladies are cows.

That pic gave me conflicted emotions between laughing and feeling ill. .-.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

Asura female

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Weird how some people can be attracted to anything, regardless what it is nomatter how awkward or gross it is, once breast are slapped onto it.

I dont even think breasts would help my kitten y Asura to charm people.

Attachments:

Asura female

Tiefsee.3647

Elder Scrolls Online lets you put male characters in dresses. And sure when they first did it there were huge male orcs in wedding dresses running around everywhere. But then most people got over it and now you don’t see them that often. Certainly no more than you see strange combinations in GW2.

I doubt this game could allow complete freedom, you couldn’t put something like the male Scallywag top (which is just a couple of straps) on a female character and retain the 12+ rating, but it would be nice if they allowed us more flexibility.

For one thing I really wanted to use the female heavy carapace shoulders (with the butterfly) on my asuran guardian, but instead she’s stuck with the male version which is just a couple of spikes.

Actually everything could be switched and keep the 12+ rating – what most people forget, all races wear underwear – in case you expose boobs, just blend in the underwear (maybe make you choose the underwear color)

Asura female

Posted by: OtterPaws.2036

OtterPaws.2036

Actually everything could be switched and keep the 12+ rating – what most people forget, all races wear underwear – in case you expose boobs, just blend in the underwear (maybe make you choose the underwear color)

Bandage wrap under scallywag top. There, fixed.

~Hart Warband~
Levi Ironhart, Cassandra Irehart, Lucio Trothart
Discord Gearhart, Naevius Soulhart, Frisk Softhart

Asura female

Posted by: Will.6829

Will.6829

This is what Deviantart.com is for.

Please do not touch my awesome, crazy, female Asuran Engineer!