Aurora crafting?

Aurora crafting?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: asterix.9614

asterix.9614

Hello, I am trying to craft aurora, I was wondering how much pve is required for the legendary trinket? Would me having 3k+ gold help me in anyway to avoid parts (or fully 0_0) of the pve? At the moment I don’t think I will have the mindset or time to forever grind pve, I only pvp (though I did the season 3 LS for trinket).

If I had to pve how long does it roughly take for the pve part?

Thank you

I am playing that game where the floor is made out of lava, imma stuck in bed

(edited by asterix.9614)

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: Arzurag.7506

Arzurag.7506

Hello, I am trying to craft aurora, I was wondering how much pve is required for the legendary trinket? Would me having 3k+ gold help me in anyway to avoid parts (or fully 0_0) of the pve? At the moment I don’t think I will have the mindset or time to forever grind pve, I only pvp (though I did the season 3 LS for trinket).

If I had to pve how long does it roughly take for the pve part?

Thank you

Look it up on gw2-wiki, when I saw the required collections my jaw dropped down the floor.

Walking’s good, fighting’s better, fcking’s best

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: Alanar.9854

Alanar.9854

Aurora is mostly collections. You can skip the hardest part (in my opinion), which is the achievement completions for each map, by doing the reward track for those maps in PvP for the gear reward associated with the collection.

You must complete the first part of the story mode for each associated map before you can do the PvP reward track though. Regardless, you will still need a lot of the map currencies from each map (which you can get small amount of in the associated PvP reward tracks if I’m not mistaken). Other than that, you do a lot of PvE running around and boss killing, etc. It’s like most legendary weapon collections in that respect.

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I did it and it took me about 3-4 weeks to complete. If you haven’t done any achievements it will take you a vast amount of time. First to unlock the trinket collection itself and then all the living story 3 associated achievements for the items you want (though you can get those form PvP or WvW rewards, which I only did for the Bitterfrost Achievements since the boss achievements are really annoying if you play solo). Other than that it’s not hard and you will roughly need around zero to 1000g depending of how many mats you already collected.

Oh and there is one thing: Start with this as soon as possible, be cause it is used in one of the collections and it’s time gated (you need at least 16 days to complete):

http://dulfy.net/2017/05/04/gw2-druid-stone-achievements-guide/

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

Outside achievements, you need 21 Xunlai Electrum Ingots, and all of them require Lump of Mithrillium which can only be crafted once per day (or bought on the TP) so if you don’t want to wait 21 days to craft it be sure to be craft one Xunlai Electrum Ingot (or at least Lump of Mithrillium) per day while you are finishing the achievements so you are ready for part II.

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: shinjin.3924

shinjin.3924

you forgetting the druid stones.. time gated aswell :P

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: Ojimaru.8970

Ojimaru.8970

Outside achievements, you need 21 Xunlai Electrum Ingots, and all of them require Lump of Mithrillium which can only be crafted once per day (or bought on the TP) so if you don’t want to wait 21 days to craft it be sure to be craft one Xunlai Electrum Ingot (or at least Lump of Mithrillium) per day while you are finishing the achievements so you are ready for part II.

You can buy Xunlai Electrum Ingots from the TP, in case you aren’t one for waiting for the timegates, or do not have a Jeweler with the required skill level.

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: Mister Asdasd.6194

Mister Asdasd.6194

It requires 250 mystic coins and 77 mystic clovers so it is really not worth it. Mostly because while it gives you an aura it is not a skins so you cant equip the aurora to anyone besides the character wearing it. As someone who plays 4 classes i’d rather make a legendary weapon which requires almost the same effort and it can be given as a skin for everyone who can equip that type of weapon

Aurora crafting?

Posted by: SnowPumpkin.1809

SnowPumpkin.1809

It requires 250 mystic coins and 77 mystic clovers so it is really not worth it. Mostly because while it gives you an aura it is not a skins so you cant equip the aurora to anyone besides the character wearing it. As someone who plays 4 classes i’d rather make a legendary weapon which requires almost the same effort and it can be given as a skin for everyone who can equip that type of weapon

I agree but I’m working on it anyway. Since it is so difficult to do there should be some way to equip it to all your characters. The druid stones/henge part is a little extreme as well, doing the same events/map for weeks is awful.

(edited by SnowPumpkin.1809)