Autoloot option any time ?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: WRay.2391

WRay.2391

Didn’t find any topic about this. But just curious. Can we have an option to autoloot ?

Considering ‘F’ is multi-purpose key sometimes it’s frustrating to pick somebodies banner instead of loot in the middle of the fight. For WvW this would also serve well – you don’t need to worry about getting loot bugs before you get downed or die.

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Options – Miscellaneous – AoE loot

WRay.2391

Do you still need to press ‘F’ to loot ? I don’t want to do any actions to loot at all. AoE loot is enabled.

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

I have f bound to dodge, z to action, and u to aoe loot. Even in WvW I’ll tap u as I run a long every couple seconds to make sure that I get everything. It works well.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

WRay.2391

It’s an option. But WHY ? You are doing thing that can be easily automated without effect on a balance. Easy convenience fix.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Because automated looting actually makes it really difficult to keep track of what is coming in and out.

Bind AoE loot to shift+F or something and then every time you finish a battle you press that. It’s not difficult. They’re asking you to do one single button press? Is that really such a problem?

WRay.2391

After battle is over you can be dead and WP home. Then you have to run back to get your loot if you successful enough.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Would be nice to be able to double-bind autoloot to w,a,s,d.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Didn’t find any topic about this. But just curious. Can we have an option to autoloot ?

Considering ‘F’ is multi-purpose key sometimes it’s frustrating to pick somebodies banner instead of loot in the middle of the fight. For WvW this would also serve well – you don’t need to worry about getting loot bugs before you get downed or die.

Would be a great feature/option for a aaa mmo

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Would be nice to be able to double-bind autoloot to w,a,s,d.

I actually do something like this. My push to talk keybind for mumble is the same as my GW2 aoe loot keybind.

Posted by: Swagger.1459

Swagger.1459

Because automated looting actually makes it really difficult to keep track of what is coming in and out.

Bind AoE loot to shift+F or something and then every time you finish a battle you press that. It’s not difficult. They’re asking you to do one single button press? Is that really such a problem?

Your first comment does not make any sense.

Is it really a problem to have an option for auto-looting without having to press a button?

New Main- 80 Thief – P/P- Vault Spam Pro

221 hours over 1,581 days of bank space/hot pve/lion’s arch afk and some wvw.