Awesome skins you never knew you even had.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

This is basically a topic that when going to transmute something you find a special skin in your wardrobe you had no idea you even unlocked, mostly because of PvP versions of stuff that were added as well. For example a lot of people found they had the rifle precursor skin and were afraid they accidentally salvaged a precursor at some point.

For me, I made a Ranger (I know, LOL), and when checking my shortbow skins I saw I had Feathers of Dwayna available. It’s about 400ish gold right there if I wanted the bow itself. I also had the staff Final Rest as well when I decided to make my Ele staff/support. I know Final Rest is actually pretty cheap, but Feathers of Dwayna is sweet. Quite a surprise.

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I don’t think I had any skins from expensive items but I did find a few nice ones I never knew I had.

Like the priory weapons. My guardian picked up a really ugly greatsword with good stats, I was bored with the Fel Blade and didn’t have the Zenith skin so I started looking at what else I had and found the Priory Greatsword, which is a really cool skin and one I probably wouldn’t have chosen to buy.

Also some of the dungeon armor. I have most of the Inquest set from CoE already.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Posted by: Lue.6538

Lue.6538

This is basically a topic that when going to transmute something you find a special skin in your wardrobe you had no idea you even unlocked, mostly because of PvP versions of stuff that were added as well. For example a lot of people found they had the rifle precursor skin and were afraid they accidentally salvaged a precursor at some point.

For me, I made a Ranger (I know, LOL), and when checking my shortbow skins I saw I had Feathers of Dwayna available. It’s about 400ish gold right there if I wanted the bow itself. I also had the staff Final Rest as well when I decided to make my Ele staff/support. I know Final Rest is actually pretty cheap, but Feathers of Dwayna is sweet. Quite a surprise.

Found a zodiac sword skin, 2 holographic dragon wings and a scarlet rose skin on one of my alts. Was not disappointed.

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

I had a fair idea of the things I already had (I was salvaging lower tier skins for forging in the leadup to the wardrobe), but there were plenty of nice goodies to be found there.
-Mystic (Charged) weapons, lots of those
-Priory Historical weapons (you’re right, those are neat)
-Feathers of Dwayna (I had managed to get The Lover)
-various dungeon armor and weapons I can’t remember now
-various bits of the exotic tier armor sets