BL chest: bring back the home instance node.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: papry.8096

papry.8096

As the title state: bring back the node for the personnel home instance.
Thx.

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

‘The’ node. Im afraid youre gonna have to be some specific because I actually found a HI node in the appreciatory black lion chest last week

papry.8096

‘The’ node. Im afraid youre gonna have to be some specific because I actually found a HI node in the appreciatory black lion chest last week

HI node meaning ?
Because from the trading post “node” listing the price of all node is rising & the stock is falling.
Plus in the list of unlock in the chest : I didn’t see any node for the personnal home instance.

Posted by: Daedalus.4193

Daedalus.4193

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest

See under Rare Drops – and there is a supply being crated, people are just using them for their own home instances instead of selling them, plus with demand being higher the price goes up. This is entirely player driven and does not really affect main economy as such because nothing you get from the nodes are exclusive – everything is available pretty easily in open world

papry.8096

The rare drop section only indicate ghost pepper node (while the others section are fairly extensive about the loot table).
This doesn’t indicate if the other nodes are in the loot table or not at all which is the main issue .

(edited by papry.8096)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

One of the going theories is that HI (Home Instance) nodes will cycle through during ‘seasons’. This current ‘season’ being Halloween, so the Ghost Pepper Node is on offer.

Only time will tell. I do believe the patch notes said items would change:

The Black Lion Chest has been updated, and its contents will continue to rotate more often with the in-game seasons.

Good luck.

papry.8096

One of the going theories is that HI (Home Instance) nodes will cycle through during ‘seasons’. This current ‘season’ being Halloween, so the Ghost Pepper Node is on offer.

Only time will tell. I do believe the patch notes said items would change:

The Black Lion Chest has been updated, and its contents will continue to rotate more often with the in-game seasons.

Good luck.

Thank you for your input; but as it stands this is just a suppositin.
I would like a clear answer about that issue.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Well, likely, the only clear answer you will receive is the one from the patch notes.

Contents will rotate’.

Still, you may get lucky and a Dev will respond with upcoming contents of the loot table.

Good luck.

papry.8096

Well, likely, the only clear answer you will receive is the one from the patch notes.

Contents will rotate’.

Still, you may get lucky and a Dev will respond with upcoming contents of the loot table.

Good luck.

Oh well, you will never know if you never try. ^^