Back Piece+Weapons on Character Select Screen

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: LofS.9743

LofS.9743

Mostly what the topic says. Since you can’t post in archived subforums I post it here.

Appearence is everything in this game. Weapons and Back Pieces are what often stand out on a character, I want to be able to see these things on character select screen!

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Mostly what the topic says. Since you can’t post in archived subforums I post it here.

Appearence is everything in this game. Weapons and Back Pieces are what often stand out on a character, I want to be able to see these things on character select screen!

As long as they give me an option to turn everyone’s back pieces off so I don’t have to deal with Joe Wingman flapping in my face all the time. Seriously been waiting for that option for a long time.

I do think weapons should at least be visible at character select anyway.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

As long as they give me an option to turn everyone’s back pieces off so I don’t have to deal with Joe Wingman flapping in my face all the time. Seriously been waiting for that option for a long time.

Don’t think they will do that simply because the game is about skins. lol

People got them to “show” them off..

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Aeonblade.8709

Don’t think they will do that simply because the game is about skins. lol

People got them to “show” them off..

I get that, but until they have cloaks/capes there isn’t really a back piece worth showing off to me personally, they just break immersion and look ridiculous. More power to people being able to see their own back pieces, but others shouldn’t have to deal with it.

I know it’s a pipe dream I have, so I don’t expect it to happen

Posted by: zacsux.2098

zacsux.2098

Back on the topic though…lol. I agree LofS. Weapons and back pieces should most definitely be visible from the character select screen. As to why this hasn’t happened yet, your guess is as good as mine.

Aeonblade.8709

Back on the topic though…lol. I agree LofS. Weapons and back pieces should most definitely be visible from the character select screen. As to why this hasn’t happened yet, your guess is as good as mine.

Agreed, the option should definitely be there.

Posted by: VampyreJack.9183

VampyreJack.9183

i agree with this. when i invite friends over, i hate that i have to log into each one to show them my awesome weapons/skins and back pieces i worked so hard to get and how they compliment my outfit. This should be an easy patch.

Posted by: apheCS.7036

apheCS.7036

+1 for the idea

Rephlecs – Human Thief | Seafarer’s Rest | EU
Guild: World Guardians [WvW]

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

+1. Always wondered why I couldn’t see my weaps on char select.

Naz ©

Posted by: bannex.1923

bannex.1923

And engi kits!!! Also I would like to see backgrounds relative to the toons location or hometown at char select screen…