Backpacksize on asuras

Backpacksize on asuras

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Bratpirat.6137

Bratpirat.6137

There are so much funny Backpackskins I would love to use on my asuras but unfortunately most of them are microscopic. A slider to adjust the size would be an awesome solution but I guess thats too complicated to implement. I would greatly appreciate if most backpacks get an increase in size on asuras, small ppl with big heads deserve big backpacks

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Ralanost.8913

Ralanost.8913

Sadly, that is the problem with Asura. Almost everything is too small to see so it makes collecting skins on them largely useless and a waste of time.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

Sadly, that is the problem with Asura. Almost everything is too small to see so it makes collecting skins on them largely useless and a waste of time.

Staffs are excellently displayed, and the same with Scepters too. And I think certain Rifle skins look down right HUGE on an Asura. All the shields stick out just find and dandy. Daggers, Horns, and Focus(es?) (Foci?) all have the visual microscopic appearance with the brilliant miniatures. So it really is a hit or miss based on the weapon model with the Asura. Then again my character -although considered very small by the other races of Tyria- is considered big for an Asuran.

Backpacksize on asuras

Ralanost.8913

Staffs are excellently displayed, and the same with Scepters too. And I think certain Rifle skins look down right HUGE on an Asura. All the shields stick out just find and dandy. Daggers, Horns, and Focus(es?) (Foci?) all have the visual microscopic appearance with the brilliant miniatures. So it really is a hit or miss based on the weapon model with the Asura. Then again my character -although considered very small by the other races of Tyria- is considered big for an Asuran.

Axes also get sized down a LOT.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Lorgus.6148

Lorgus.6148

Have you seen what a large backpack looks like on an asura? Try previewing the new wings and you’ll realize why the backpieces are sized as they currently are.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Nakatsu Hime.3520

Nakatsu Hime.3520

Something like this..?

Attachments:

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

Guys, this is a serious issue! Yes, most backpacks look too small on Asuras! Asuras are small as it is, but their backpacks are proportionally even smaller. Sure, some of the crafted backpacks look good on them because they are not oversized (the chef final backpack), but for the rest I’d really like their back pieces to grow a bit. Good thread, thank you.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I have the reverse wish. I’d like to see the Sturdy Leatherworker’s Backpack Asuran sized on a Human so it’s more like this .

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Squee.7829

Squee.7829

I read that as backpack sized Asuras at first. I got excited. A tiny Asura you can strap to your back to take on adventures with you. I don’t imagine he/she would be happy about it though.

Leader and sole member of the “Bring Penguins to Tyria” movement.

Backpacksize on asuras

Ralanost.8913

I have the reverse wish. I’d like to see the Sturdy Leatherworker’s Backpack Asuran sized on a Human so it’s more like this .

So a useless woman’s backpurse?

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: rabidsmiles.5926

rabidsmiles.5926

The size is fine…what bugs me the most is that the backpack sits so far down off the shoulders and half way down the back that it makes them look so out of place.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

The size is fine, the asura it’s attached to is too big!

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

So a useless woman’s backpurse?

Well, to be fair, other than providing stats, none of them actually serve any sort of utility purpose other than appearance. I mean, none of the wings let you fly, and no one can come up behind your book and start reading, right?

Backpacksize on asuras

Ralanost.8913

Don’t kill me but I think Asura has the best back skin sizes. I have the opposite problem, I would like to decrease the back skin sizes on my Sylvari because of clipping issues. Same with weapons, I want extra small weapons because I hate clipping so much… xD

There are tons of smaller weapon models. That is such a non issue I don’t know why you are having a problem.

Backpacksize on asuras

Ralanost.8913

There are tons of smaller weapon models. That is such a non issue I don’t know why you are having a problem.

Even the smaller ones are not small enough for my liking. But I’m just super picky so nevermind me… ^^

What type of weapon are you looking for to be small?

Backpacksize on asuras

Ralanost.8913

What type of weapon are you looking for to be small?

Side weapons, mainly. I hate that every warhorn has clipping issues with my knee when I’m in combat, lol. I think I’m just too obsessed with clipping, it annoys the hell out of me. I need therapy.

That has nothing to do with size and everything to do with model placement. And if clipping bothers you, I don’t know why you play MMORPGs. I don’t see clipping being fixed for another decade.

Backpacksize on asuras

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

The size is fine…what bugs me the most is that the backpack sits so far down off the shoulders and half way down the back that it makes them look so out of place.

I’m not sure if that, or the size, bothers me more. I just stick to the flowers on my asuras. Flowers are way too big on other races, but perfect for asura.