Badges and Laurels

Badges and Laurels

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: MattressDrayke.9318

MattressDrayke.9318

Whats the fastest ways to get badges of honor and laurels?

I just need them because I usually buy the gear using badges. Also so I can buy ascendeds

Badges and Laurels

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Laurels are only from daily login. You should buy neck pieces with those. Earrings are better acquired through guild missions commendations, rings are better acquired through fractals. But of course to each their own. .

Badges of course are from doing wvw and also from achievement point chests that you get every 500 AP. however be careful what runes you put on them as you can’t remove them without an expensive gem store item as they can not be salvaged.

(edited by Andraus.3874)

Badges and Laurels

MattressDrayke.9318

Is there a way to change stats on an ascended ring?
Or is it just weapons and armor?

Badges and Laurels

Posted by: Andraus.3874

Andraus.3874

Is there a way to change stats on an ascended ring?
Or is it just weapons and armor?

Just the weapons and armor at this point. You can choose the stats on rings only by using pristine relics to buy the specific one you want. Also keep in mind you cant have two of the same named ring unless you infuse one. So don’t buy ring of red death if you already have one, there’s another ring though with the same stats I can’t recall the name at the moment though.

Badges and Laurels

MattressDrayke.9318

Ah ok thanks, i got a ascended ring from a drop and I cant find anythin gto use it on xD