Balance and Bugfixing?

Balance and Bugfixing?

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Magi.8061

Magi.8061

I do not want to troll or be “derailing” or “inflammatory in nature” and i hope this is something “to share which can stand on its own”, since I just want to ask something:

Does anyone know if some balancing and bugfixing will happen in foreseeable future? I mean soon. To clarify i mean not the Diablo3 release “soon”.

Balance and Bugfixing?

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

A-net does some balance/bug fixes nearly every patch/update… You can contribute or discuss both of them on the forums.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs

Balance and Bugfixing?

Magi.8061

Sorry i didnt express myself clear enough, i didnt mean things like the usual tooltipchanges. I ment something worth mentioning, something like a “balance and bugfix patch”.

Balance and Bugfixing?

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

Previous balance patch was in April, I don’t think there will be another major balance patch soon

Balance and Bugfixing?

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

I’m lost, both those forums are used for discussing balance and bug fixes.

As the game updates/patches bugs are fixed.

here are some examples from the most recent patches

•Fixed a bug that prevented armorsmiths, leatherworkers, tailors, and jewelers from being able to craft Sheets of Ambrite.
•Runes of the Privateer/Pirate: Parrot health reduced by 50%, normalizing it with similar summons.
•Time Warp: Fixed a bug that prevented the casting animation from playing if the player had a greatsword equipped.
•Fixed an issue in which Build Master II caused the incorrect amount of supply to be spent when building burning oil, cannons, and mortars.

Some balance changes…
•Healing Mist: Reduced the number of targets from 6 to 5.
•Rune of Strength: The 4-piece bonus has had its might duration reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds for both the Major and Superior versions. The 6-piece bonus has had its damage bonus reduced from 7% to 5% while under the effect of might.

As you can see bug and balance fixes are ongoing. If you mean a large overhaul I wouldn’t expect anything like the trait system rework soon.

Balance and Bugfixing?

Magi.8061

Thank you for your answers. See you around next spring then.