Balancing

Balancing

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Dragonfeu.4356

Dragonfeu.4356

This is just a point i’d like to emphasise. When balancing classes, the worst thing you can do is take away the fun of it. We saw an example of this happening with elementalists d/w and needless to say, people were salty.

With balance changes coming up on December 13th, i’d like ANet to consider that.

Balancing

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

The changes are already decided on, you won’t be able to change their minds between now and Dec 13th.

That said, you should explain why you made this, as you clearly feel that some of the balance changes incoming are bad. Pick out the ones you think are bad, and explain why. Otherwise ANet won’t even look twice at your complaint. You need to make a case if you want something changed

Balancing

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

So far the only balance changes ANet has announced are exclusive to PvP, as they are beginning to split some functionality between PvP and PvE. As of yet we have no idea what, if any, balance changes will be made for PvE. As Gaile herself has made a thread in the PvP forum detailing the changes being made there, if you have any concerns I recommend bringing them up on that thread.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Balancing

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Actually, some of the balance changes in that post are global, and not PvP-only. Each change lists whether it is for PvP-only, or for the entire game.

Good luck.